Chat

This is what I get when I click on chat...

PDOStatement: Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`s3x`.`s3x_session`, CONSTRAINT `session_browser` FOREIGN KEY (`browserid`) REFERENCES `browser` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE)

Error Details:

[lib/base.php:2152] Base->error() [lib/db/sql/mapper.php:421] DB\SQL->exec() [ui/account/sessions.php:45] DB\SQL\Mapper->insert() [ui/account/index.php:247] createSession() [lib/base.php:1776] {closure}() [lib/base.php:1599] Base->call() [index.php:491] Base->run()

The only browser that it will work on, for me is by using Firefox and then I have to accept and then X out of that window and go back immediately to the first/main page and try to enter again, and then it will usually allow me in and open the chat page. Somewhere here there was a message that stated that the chat uses a different system than the main forums page and it doesn't recognize your username/membership until you do that.  With internet explorer, it won't even show the chat icon in the tool bar now. I haven't used any other browsers other than IE and Firefox, so don't know about any of the others.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.