yummy big fun

today daddy said that he wants me to be more than 300 pounds. Mr sumo and a very sexy beefy bear that reminds me of a caveman took me to a bathhouse. I saw many sexy big guys eating and making love. we got a room for us said the caveman. we go in and he kisses me. I start to feel weak. then he puts me in bed Mr sumo comes in with donuts, brownies, cookies, ice cream and chocolate milk. first we make love then feed you says the caveman. he fucks me slowly and faster and faster. mmm oooh yes yes yes I moan ahhh we both moan as he cums in me. he gets a donut and rubs his dick on it getting some cum on it and feeds it to me. mmm yummy cum donut lol. the sumo gets a brownie and dips it in a bucket. this is a  cum brownie. he feeds me the brownie getting some cum on my beard. I'm still wondering how they get so much cum in buckets. they feed me with there hands and there mouths. mmm this feels soooo amazing I wish daddy was here. now I'm full they rub my belly and leave the cum on my beard. I suck Mr sumos cock and get his yummy cum