cum filled condom

azndude

Last load wasn't someone's breeding my ass but it was a rather hot encounter.

The weather has been so hot in CA and I couldn't sleep so I walked to the beach, sat on a bench near the pier around midnight. There were some peeps walking around, mostly couples and then there's a mid-40s dad-looking guy with a young female looked like she could be the daughter. They didnt hold hands and she walked down the stairs and into a restroom. The guy followed and waited outside. He was looking around and then the door opened, he sneaked in.

About 30 minutes later, the door opened and the female left, guy followed not long after. I could see his face this time as he came up the stairs, pretty good looking latino, built but with a small beer belly, shorts and sandals.  Somehow, I got a hard on, wishing im in that restroom with him. After he walked far away, i walked down to their stall, hoping the space might fill with him cum scent or he might spray onto the floor or on the wall. As a pig, i entered with excitement.

There, he left a condom on the floor next to the toilet bowl, well, i wasnt sure it was his till i touched it. warm. i lift it, its a magnum size condom filled with quite some creamy cum. i washed the exterior of the condom, wasting no time, i sat on the toilet bowl and smell it. OMG, the smell of the rubber and its fresh cum, thinking about his face, i dipped my tongue right into his cum. Taste heavenly great, and i scooped some with the tip of my tongue to taste and i swallowed with my saliva. Then, i emptied the condom into my mouth, stroking myself thinking of him breeding my ass. once i swallowed all of his creamy cum down my throat, I cum all over my clothes and went home.

I will probably cruising the public restroom more often, see if i will collect more straight men's used condom.   

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6