Buying frozen cum

DAF23

16 hours ago, ErosWired said:

With a freezer and a bit of determination, you can make it yourself, you know... ;)

It would hardly send a frisson of excitement through one's friends if one said he made it himself. Besides, one gets to sample the artisanal efforts of others. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ejaculaTe said:

It would hardly send a frisson of excitement through one's friends if one said he made it himself. Besides, one gets to sample the artisanal efforts of others. 

Without a doubt. But when asked the inevitable question all bottoms get asked by prospective Tops - “Do you have any loads in you?” - you’ll be able to answer truthfully in the affirmative. I’m working on my own devil’s dick (I’m calling it a Faustus’ Phallus for fun) for that very purpose.  :)

Also, though it might not generate the excitement amongst one’s friends, said friends might still be impressed by one’s determination and/or volume of cum production. With the average ejaculation somewhere around 6-7ml, it takes a fair amount of cumming to make a frozen object of any respectable size.

I've got some in the freezer right now, but it's not for sale - I save them for special sluts into longer sessions with more foreplay and kink.  Love seeing a pig's eyes light up when I mention the cumcicles in my freezer.  Sometimes I end up with free condoms, and that's what I use them for -  perfect shape and way to store them.  Build up maybe 15+ loads so it's a decent size ball of cum.  I like them to be large enough to make out with the cum ball for a minute before I push it up a buddy's hole and then lick it as it melts out before fucking, and then maybe eat out the warm load if I'm still in the mood after cumming :)

• 1 year later...

Hello!

I have a frozen collection going. I am using containers that are about 3.5 oz. I have a penis mold that holds I think 6oz. I am ddf with test results going back well over a year. I would be willing to sell but we will have to check shipping costs to you after we talk about the cumcicle cost. rdnk_993@yahoo.com 

In TN

• Like 1

On 7/26/2020 at 7:19 PM, Rdnk993 said:

Hello!

I have a frozen collection going. I am using containers that are about 3.5 oz. I have a penis mold that holds I think 6oz. I am ddf with test results going back well over a year. I would be willing to sell but we will have to check shipping costs to you after we talk about the cumcicle cost. rdnk_993@yahoo.com 

In TN

I would be interested in how much you would ask for one or both of those.  

My sub-continental fuck buddy who fucks me very Friday night always has three or four loads frozen for me and it drives me insane when he sticks one in my mouth and the others in my cunt before he fucks me

On 8/8/2018 at 8:45 PM, justsexnowatl said:

I've got some in the freezer right now, but it's not for sale - I save them for special sluts into longer sessions with more foreplay and kink.  Love seeing a pig's eyes light up when I mention the cumcicles in my freezer.  Sometimes I end up with free condoms, and that's what I use them for -  perfect shape and way to store them.  Build up maybe 15+ loads so it's a decent size ball of cum.  I like them to be large enough to make out with the cum ball for a minute before I push it up a buddy's hole and then lick it as it melts out before fucking, and then maybe eat out the warm load if I'm still in the mood after cumming :)

as you should save them for special sluts as for sluts like me they are a delicacy