Are places like baths, ABS, etc known for barebacking?

Guest Cutedelicategay

Guest Cutedelicategay

Being a graduate student at a local university I was trying to seduce a younger jock at the library to get laid. During the talk he mentioned he came out as gay in high school and since have had numerous hookups through apps and other internet sites. Then he said something that i have heard from a lot of younger guys. He said that he doesnt prefer men going to places like the baths the ABS or other cruising places as barebacking has a silent consent. Given that i frequently enjoy baths ABS and other cruising places I too have noticed that if you are bending for a cock the discussion of condom or status never happens. It is like if you are at these places it is understood that you are infected and hence going to such places. I dont remember a single encounter where I was either told the status or asked about it and i was always breached bare.

Is this what the baths ABS cruising places are for? Is it true that the younger generation prefers to be having sex in confines of a room over public places? Does that reflect insecurity in body and looks?

Guest BBBoyfromTN

You are right about the "silent consent" aspect and that younger guys like me tend to have body issues and insecurity about their looks that scares them away from sex clubs, bathhouses, and ABS. Not me personally, as I've worked through those issues, but I had them. For all the "participation ribbon" jokes and entitlement digs made about people my age we are also sensitive about so many things even though we were told we were loved regardless. I was skinny and goofy looking as a teen but that's what led me to anon sex; I didn't want the judgement. I know PLENTY of guys who wouldn't change into a jockstrap or shower for gym class. They were straight up ashamed of their body because they were chubby, hated their nipples, felt their dick or balls were too small or whatever. I've run into more than a few guys my age at sex clubs, ABS, and bathhouses who have a death grip over their cock that tells me they have a small one and are embarrassed. They'd rather be celibate then strip down to a bathing suit or be naked at a bathhouse. They'll run to the blackout room though and quickly and eagerly take any cock though, then Flee before someone see them naked. There's so much more bound up in this. That's why so many insecure guys wind up spending time at the gym working out...to change the paradigm...or they simply give up, stay home, play video games and get baked. I know quite a few in both categories.

silent consent is real. If a guy bares his ass I'm entering him raw and cumming inside him. I've had guys ask me if I'm wrapped mid-fuck but that's rare. I've had guys ask me to pull out to cum too, but most want it or just don't care. I do the same thing too...I want it bare and wanna feel the cum inside me. I do t ask and if the guy goes in bare or wrapped I don't give a shit. If you want safe sex you have to ask. You have a voice, use it!

Tho bathhouses in philly as well as the ABS places where almost anything goes lots of oral, fucking , some fisting in ABS , but mostly the bath houses are better for fisting. Poppers are the used in both , though I am sure if someone has a room they can slam .philadelphia has a Cum Union party so you get the idea. 

I would say B.B. is becoming more prevalent at saunas etc.

i don’t agree about the expectation that people at these venues are infected.

There are a lot of us who are on Prep who are neg and just like B.B. 

I assume any one ass up is happy to be fucked B.B. and loaded unless advised differently ,so I never ask.

• Upvote 1

On 7/25/2018 at 2:18 PM, Cutedelicategay said:

"It is like if you are at these places it is understood that you are infected and hence going to such places." 

It is not. That is tired misinformation based on  anti-Gay stereotypes socially constructed by Reagan's "moral majority."  

"I dont remember a single encounter where I was either told the status or asked about it and i was always breached bare."

It is the responsibility of both parties to ask.   

"Is this what the baths ABS cruising places are for?" 

No.  

"Is it true that the younger generation prefers to be having sex in confines of a room over public places? Does that reflect insecurity in body and looks?" 

No, but it may reflect internalized shame stemming from homophobic self-loathing.