What is your Ultimate Sexual Fantasy?

Pig Bottom

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to meet a controlling dominant top daddy bear, who gets me to come over, ties me up, drugs me up, and whores me out all night long to all the big beefy bears he can find, until my ass is dripping and bruised, filming the entire thing for me to watch later.

• 3 weeks later...
To be in sling blindfolded being fed dick in both holes. Dozens of strangers fill my ass with jizz and mouth with piss. The anonymous men call me names like faggot, cumdump, whore, bitch, and pussyboy.

Very similar here. Then once there done, take my faggot testicles by castration. Leaving me a hole good for no other purpose then to be a pig taking all loads.

Guest faggot hole

my friends, business associates, fellow employees, neighbors -- all know that i am an insatiable cum slut, cocksucker and whore. And they all know that they can take me any time, any where, any way they want. All they have to do is indicate their desire to fuck me or have me suck their cocks and i will instantly make my throat or my cunt available to them. And so they lose their inhibitions (and i, of course, have no such inhibitions). So it develops that practically whenever i encounter some one i know, they take to fucking me then and there -- on the beach, at a party, in the street, on the subway. my life becomes an endless stream of cock and cum. That is my fantasy

Guest JizzDumpWI

Similar to labtm; if you recall the story Fuck Roulette; I would love to be in that situation, and be the winner of the spin. Spend whatever time letting a bunch of highly charged guys do whatever they wish with my hole.

My fantasy is to set up a one on one meet with a black thug. I show up, we drink a little and I start getting woozy. Just just when I realize I have been drugged all his boys come out of the back room. Then they all degrade and use me bb for hours making sure every load ends up in my ass. They record the whole thing and when they finish they take my license and tell me that I am to be available for them any time or my family will get the recording. I become their bareback cumdump slave to use and whore out to anyone they choose.

let's talk Sir whorecum@yahoo.com or message me here....

Hmmm... Yeah, I'm on the other side of that equation... Always wanted a slave/boy I could own. But the logistics and reality of it are complicated. Finding a guy who really is that submissive, and the reality of it is you can't be sexual 24 hours a day (at least not as a top), and then there's stuff like health insurance which the slave would need if he's being a cumdump. But in terms of fantasies - it's a big fantasy...

• 2 weeks later...