What is your Ultimate Sexual Fantasy?

Pig Bottom

• 1 year later...

I want a woman to put me in chastity and coerce me into becoming more and more of a cumslut. Ideally a classy lady who doesn't get involved with the sexual aspect but simply finds it entertaining that I'm being converted into her obedient faggot.

I suspect the best way to get a taste of this idea is to give my chastity key to a prostitute/dominatrix and devise some role play around it. Could easily take it up a notch from there!

To be honest, I think most of my fantasies are centred around a dominant woman. But I have dreamt about simply being chucked in the back of some guy's van and abducted as a gay sex slave - castrated, pozed, then eventually released - and never able to look at women the same way.

Getting fuck continuously and passing in and out of consciousness with a different guy cuming in my ass each time. Preferably being Mandingo fever fucked with several black guys using me and stepping aside for the next brotha to unload then split. 

I just love raw black dick. 

My big fantasy is to be the main attraction in a bareback gang-bang. I don't want to be tied down or anything. I just want to be surrounded by at least ten hard cocks and get spit-roasted and bred until they're all spent. And every drop of cum goes in my ass. No exceptions. 

If i had the money I'd design a sex club a large space surrounded by a wall of gloryholes different spaces for bttms and tops. The bttm stalls would be designed so you couldn't see the bttm but they could definitely see the cock and take the cock with straps to hang on to and a pull up level for all heights to perch their bottoms to the hole. The tops wouldn't know what level they have put the floor up to. Also they could change the level so they could take it missionary. Bottles of poppers could be put on string both sides of each gloryhole or poppers shelves.

I would to be striped naked  bound spreadeagled and stretched shaved head yo to toe,oiled all over

MY balls stretched to there limit then my tits 

slamed hard to my eyes roll everything tighten more my limits

another slam the penis gag goes in 

the flapper is used on me ,then the leather strap is used  all over 

• Like 1

On 11/22/2010 at 5:52 AM, cumdumpbugcub said:

to find a SIR who would collar me for his ownership and help turn me into a longterm 24/7 cumdump animal. no mind, no hobbies, no life outside of total ownership, servitude, and use as a boycunt

If i was single and you lived close you would be the perfect slave for me. No job, Denigrated, collared and locked, sleeping on the floor at my feet, eating off a bowl on the floor like a dog and used as a cumdump by your Sir. We would Eventually finding ways to remove your balls, as they would be in the way of true real happiness. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/4/2017 at 12:38 PM, barenekkid said:

My big fantasy is to be the main attraction in a bareback gang-bang. I don't want to be tied down or anything. I just want to be surrounded by at least ten hard cocks and get spit-roasted and bred until they're all spent. And every drop of cum goes in my ass. No exceptions. 

The only change I would make, is they would all fill my mouth. so i could swallow all their hot cum. I have had three fill it at once,