Dad and Son dilemma

NLbear

I have a dilemma with a dad and son and like your advice. I have a new fuckbuddy who I have been seeing for a few months now. A very horny virile guy close to my age and he keeps me pretty busy in the sack. He has a 24yo son who is also gay. Dad is top, the son is vers. I have only met the son once socially. Hot horny fucker and he hinted he wouldn't mind tag teaming me with his dad. That hasn't happened (yet) but I know it's leading up to it at some point. While the idea of being fucked by both of them is hot as fuck I learned something that puts this in a whole new perspective. Dad admitted he and his son have been tag teaming bottom guys when they are on vacation. Fine, while it's unusual they are both grown men and should do as they please.

The son is on vacation at the moment and when he was texting me he let it slip his dad is fucking him. That was something I didn't know. Although they are both adults it's still incest. I asked the dad and he admitted it but said it only happened a few times in the heat of the moment. That's not the impression I got from the son and somehow I think it's a regular thing. It apparently started a few years ago when the son was 20+ and not when he was still a teen but still....

The idea of being tag teamed by both of them is still a major turn on but knowing they have sex together is at the same time a thought that keeps nagging me. 

What would you advise? Just ignore the incestuous relationship and go ahead? Or draw a line? Or something else? I am very happy with dad as a fuckbuddy. Multicummer who never fails go give me a few loads. But I can't ignore the fact he's fucking his son too, even though the son is a willing partner in that, and an adult who knows what he's doing.

Thanks.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest guest

I think this is your personal decision. They are both consenting adults, and its only taboo because society says it is. Since they are both consenting, I dont think its a problem. Youll have to decide and either accept that its happening, or move on. There is really no harm in either. 

I can see your dilemma NL. I think, if this relationship between dad and son had started at a time when the son was still under age, you should draw a line.

However, if it didn't start until the son was 20+ and if both dad and his son are fine with what they're doing ... why then should you have "moral" regrets just because "in the eyes of the law" what they're doing is illegal. Another thing is, that you can never really know when this relationship started ... just because the both say it didn't start before the son was 20+ it's not necessarily true. Maybe it started at an earlier point ... only the dad and his son know for sure.

Also, have you been considering, that the son could be exaggerating the number of times he's been bred by his dad? Maybe the son thinks you're turned on by this kind of relationship, and for that reason he exaggerates the number of fucks.

I guess, that if both of them are happy with what they're doing ... and from what you tell it seems like they are ... then there's no reason for you to feel bad about going ahead with your plan of getting tag teamed by both of them.

Whatever you decide, I hope you will let us know your decision. 

• Upvote 2

• Moderators

Are you worried about them fucking while they have a threesome with you? I can see how that might be something you don't want to be a part of. I think you can ask them not to.

Nothing in your story makes it sound like the son is being damaged by this sexual relationship. I would let it go. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

Just now, drscorpio said:

Are you worried about them fucking while they have a threesome with you? I can see how that might be something you don't want to be a part of. I think you can ask them not to.

Nothing in your story makes it sound like the son is being damaged by this sexual relationship. I would let it go. 

I agree with drscorpio...

• Like 1

I can understand how the concept can be offensive...our society is firm in its disapproval of incestuous relations. Your discomfort is therefore a default reaction based on your life experiences.

The purpose of our society's disapproval is to protect against genetic abnormalities due to pregnancy as well as to protect the young against mental & emotional harm.

The former flatly does not apply here. And while one could speculate whether the latter may have been a factor in the past; the son is an adult now and has made his choice. Further, they both seems comfortable with the same.

All told - stipulating to these gents that a condition of you having a 3-way scene with them hinges on them agreeing not to do it penetrate one another should suffice.  

Do let us all know how you eventually proceed.

• Upvote 3

Guest Memphian

As long as the relationship seems consensual now, I would say it's none of my business if they fuck, in front of me or otherwise.  Hell, I'd love watching because you are never going to run into a couple like that again, most likely.

tricky topic,

So if a father bonds with his son over sports it is ok. However if a father bonds with his son over sex it is questionable--if they were tag teaming a woman most would say ok. My deal is if your a bottom and they fuck you what the heck--if they play together alone who cares, I guess I would get over it,

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Hi NL - It’s an interesting situation. Since both are consenting adults, I have no problem with it but it’s your decision. It’s good that you know them both already and are comfortable with them. Might suggest telling them your concerns before hand just in case you get into and decide it’s not for you. Personally, it sounds hot to me. If the Dad started fucking his Son while I was there or fucked us both I would find that hot! 

• Upvote 2

If it is a turnoff for you, but you like both then I would suggest a ground rule that they do not engage in sex with each other when around you.  that wya you cna enjoy both and not have to see things that make you uncomfortable or would ruin your enjoyment of the time together.

@NLbear - Most of what I would advise has been aptly said already by @ChainedBoy above, which covers the rational, factual factors. What remains rests upon a question of personal ethics, and your individual moral code. 

In fact, properly considered, your dilemma is at its core a moral dilemma more than anything else. It hinges on a question particular to you, and which only you can answer, to wit: Do YOU believe incestual sex between a father and his son is wrong? Do YOU find it unacceptable to be associated with it? In this case, your rational faculties may not serve; you may have to listen to your heart.

For my part, even though I know that both are consenting adults, both male, and both of age, I could not do it. In my sense of the world, something has gone terribly wrong in that family, and I could not ethically contribute to it, encourage it, or even bring myself to watch it happening - to watch it would inevitably cause me to imagine myself in like circumstance, and I would feel a need to vomit.

But that’s me. I don’t presume to tell you what you should believe or feel. Follow your heart on this, and act accordingly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1