Dad and Son dilemma

NLbear

Thanks guys. Great advice, After reading the replies I realise the dilemma is indeed a moral one coming from what society says is right or wrong. It's me having an issue with it because of that. They are both consenting adults and seem comfortable with it so who am I to judge? If indeed it only started when the son was an adult. I must admit the idea of being tag teamed by them both is hot. I need to let go of the fact that they are dad and son. 

The suggestion to agree upfront that they won't have sex with each other in front of me is a good one. I'm not sure how I would feel watching that. Then again anything can happen in a threesome and I'll just see how that goes. It wouldn't be the first threesome breaking up because someone suddenly has issues. Usually that wasn't me but it has happened. 

I'll let know how it went. Won't be until at least two weeks or so from now as the son is still on vacation and the dad is planning to join him there. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, NLbear said:

It wouldn't be the first threesome breaking up because someone suddenly has issues. Usually that wasn't me but it has happened. 

Ain't that the truth! I have had some threesomes go sour in a heartbeat. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, NLbear said:

I'll let know how it went. Won't be until at least two weeks or so from now as the son is still on vacation and the dad is planning to join him there. 

And I think by the amount of replies to this dilemma of yours, you can tell that a lot of us are curious to know how it will all turn out.  

• Upvote 2

I never understood the stigma against dads and sons that have sex. I actually find it very beautiful when a willing father and son break the barriers of "public opinion" and are able to sexually express their love for each other. Just my two cents!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest JackEdJIZZ

I have a real life father son duo I play with.    Met the son years ago.....and we have gotten together somewhat regularly.    Met the father a year or so ago...independent of the son——and he bred my ass for a while before telling me who his son was.   Then he told me they lived together as a couple.   Since then, I have played with them as a three way...but they just want oral when playing together.    Independent they each are more than willing to top my ass.    

Father is wanting son to get knocked up.....but nothing happening there yet.    Really not as weird as it seemed up front....might get weirder if we have an all out fuck session together.   

Guest FriendlyBottom

I apologize for being late to the thread.  My thinking is the following:  Sounds like you've got a GREAT fuckbuddy relationship going with the Dad (a multiorgasmic top who consistently plants a couple of loads deep inside you?  I had one of those fuckbuds and TRULY GRIEVE the end of that relationship), so I'm going to throw out the good ol' Murphy's law:  "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."  

I understand, in theory, adding a second attractive top to the mix and, believe me, having a true Dad and son sharing my bare hole and mixing up their baby batter deep inside me is a TRUE bucketlist desire of mine.  But since you're feeling a bit skeeved out by the Dad fucking the son (even if it's gone down after the son became an adult and it's not going on in your presence) and it's weighing on your mind enough that you're asking your BreedingZone buds to chime in with their thoughts, I'd encourage you to (a) prioritize keeping the good (GOLDEN!) thing you've got going on with Dad and (b) tell them both (separately), sincerely and gently, that as hot as the notion is and as much as desire them both, you've just decided that you so treasure what you've got going on with the Dad that you don't want to change that dynamic.

If an awesome opportunity is on the horizon but a small voice in your head is saying "Wait a minute...this detail doesn't sit right with me", my experience has been that it's best to listen to that small voice.

when I was in college something similar happened to me. I met this guy, we started dating and he had two gay dads, his biological father and his father husband ( at that time they were just partners) and he invited me over to a family vacation in their beach house for a weekend, and the 4 of us ended fucking all weekend long. It was hot we had a great time at the time I was young and stupid, all this real fathers and son fantasy, they adding me as another adopted son to their family. we stay like that for almost a  year. Just make sure they are both fine with the situation, the reason I broke up is that at that time I was taking a psychology class and everything I was studying about being emotionally abuse I saw it on the boy. he just felt everything was his fault and that if he stopped being sexually with them they will feel he doesn't love them or they will even break up. I try helping him but the emotional abuse was too deep in this guy.  so just make sure you have fun and that it it a consenting relationship and not an emotionally abusive one, if you are uncomfortable dont do it. 

• Upvote 1

I've had sex with a father / son here in Las Vegas. The son is gay. The dad is bisexual. I don't know whether they have sex with each other, or not? I've never asked and they've never said they have. But I do love when they tag fuck me. If your dad/son fuck buddies ever come to Amsterdam, I'd love to have them tag fuck my ass. :D 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Being a total bottom makes it easy for me but I get the angst. Have you ever been on your back,  knees by your ear with a nice cock sliding in when a third guy sinks his cock into your  top and starts slamming into him? It feels like they're both screwing you and the bliss on their faces validates your role. Their combined weight pressing you down so you can't move makes you realize what a bottom is really for. Picture that and then put father and son in the picture. Might provide some guidance.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...