My Daugther's Friend

Guest iJoey

Guest iJoey

I took a story and changed it around. I hope you like it

Never thought I'd meet a guy so young and hot. I'm a divorced dad, and like to think I'm attractive. A few weeks ago I was in the gym and was approached by a younger guy who looked familiar. He said he recognized me and asked if I was my daughter’s dad. I instantly remembered who he was and remembered that he dated my daughter for about five minutes. I always thought he was a sweet kid and always heard good things about him. I remember meeting his parents at games and them raving about how smart and amazing he was.

Anyway, we caught up for a bit and left it at that, but I kept seeing him at the gym, and we'd always say hello and smile and make small talk. One day we happened to be leaving at the same time and he asked what I was up, and asking if I wanted to grab a drink. I told him I couldn't. He then asked for my number and even though somehow I felt it was wrong to give it to such a young guy, still for some reason I gave it to him.

He immediately began texting me, and his messages, correction, our messages quickly switched from neutral to decidedly flirty. I was surprised but this made me really excited. I was blushing and flattered that such a younger, handsome guy was interested in me.

A few days later we decided to meet for a drink near my apartment. I was nervous but the moment he showed up he put me at ease. We had a great time, which included a lot of laughter. At some point we started talking about how it was kinda weird he had (however briefly) dated my daughter, and I added the admonition that she could never know we went out. He laughed and joked in passing about how some would tease her about how her dad was a dilf. I won't go into detail about what he told me they said, but suffice it to say it was pretty raunchy. Since we were on the topic he then asked me if I had ever been with a younger man. I said no and he kinda teased me about how I was clearly interested since I was still with him after a few drinks.

After a few more we decided to call it a night, and right when we got outside he pulled me close and kissed me. I was shocked but it was amazing and sensual and he was an amazing kisser. He then whispered in my ear that I should come back to his place. With no hesitation I agreed. The moment we stepped through the door he pushed me against the wall and started kissing me. Moving to the couch, I pulled his shirt off and, well, OMG. His body was amazing, ripped, and sported a six pack and all.

Ripping off my clothes, stripping me naked, he pushed me onto my back, swallowing my cock, giving me a better blow job than I had had in years. Then, getting to his feet, he dropped his pants, presenting me with a great dick that he instantly shoved into my mouth. I wasn't used to someone being so rough and forceful with me but I actually loved it. After a few minutes he pulled my up by my hair, told me to go to his room, and smacked my ass hard. Before I knew it he had me bent over the dresser and slowly pushed his thick rod up my ass, pulling my hair. He slowly got rougher and rougher and various positions, smacking my ass, choking me, pulling my hair, calling me a slut. I was surprised but I loved it. He fucked me better than I had been fucked in years. I ended up sleeping over that night and he used me two more times.

Since then we've been meeting up a few times a week. He's rough, masculine, and aggressive and I can't get enough. I'm constantly worried that my daugther is going to find out but also find it insanely sexy, and so does he. He has actually mentioned bringing in another guy that he has stayed friends with from those days and I'm actually considering it.

Anyway, sorry if that story was too boring or tame, but that's what happened and I need to get it off my chest!

Yes, I'd love to hear more about you and your daughter's friend. I once was looking on a4a and contacted a twink. He turned out to be a friend of my daughter, but he was not very discreet and outed me to her and her friends. Quite a mess. 

Guest iJoey
19 hours ago, flexbtm said:

Yes, I'd love to hear more about you and your daughter's friend. I once was looking on a4a and contacted a twink. He turned out to be a friend of my daughter, but he was not very discreet and outed me to her and her friends. Quite a mess. 

That sucks tell me about the mess

Had to lie to them to keep them from telling my wife, did not want to end up divorced. Took me years to repair my relationship with my daughter . Luckily,  My wife never found out. After that I stoped looking at young guy, now I have a bf my own age. I still see my bf on the side for the last 5years. I fuck my wife, and I get fucked by him. 

Guest iJoey
3 hours ago, flexbtm said:

Had to lie to them to keep them from telling my wife, did not want to end up divorced. Took me years to repair my relationship with my daughter . Luckily,  My wife never found out. After that I stoped looking at young guy, now I have a bf my own age. I still see my bf on the side for the last 5years. I fuck my wife, and I get fucked by him. 

sounds like the best of both worlds

• 3 weeks later...

DILF 2

I think I neglected to mention my new friends name in the original story.  His name is Tim and I am Joe although he has taken to calling me Joey as he breeds my tender ass.

I live in a bit of fear that my daughter will find out that her ex-boyfriend Tim and I are hooking up.

In the last week, I have been to his apartment 3 times and he to mine twice. Needless to say, he fucked me ass several times each time. We would shower and I would gobble down his thick dick while the water would wash down over us.

One night after a rigorous workout, we were the only two left in the gym and it was well after 10pm. I was just going to go home and shower, but Tim pulled me into the changing area. This is one of those small 24 hour gyms.

I immediately did what I naturally do. I fished out his thick 7 inch cock as I sat on the bench. His musky smell was so overwhelming I had to have him in my mouth. He chuckled. I looked up at him. He said Tami (my daughter) would suck his cock just like that after he worked out. I think many of you would have spit his cock out right then and there, but that made my cock even harder.

Deep inside I wanted to know did I suck his cock better than she did. I just assumed since they dated such a short time that they never “hooked” up, but now I was kind of wondering how my skills were stacking up. Tim put his hand on the back of my head and really started to fuck my face with gusto. His cock was in my throat and before I could gag he unloaded in my mouth.

He smirked and said, “you take my load better than Tami ever did. Now, go home clean up and get ready, I will be over after I shower and eat.”

got up off the bench and made my way out of the still empty gym. I got home, left the front door unlocked and jumped in the shower making sure to clean inside and out.  I got into bed face down ass up, pre-lubing my hole and waited.

I must have dozed because the next thing I know Tim is behind me sawing his cock in and out of my ass like his short life depended on it. He smelled of booze, but that made it just all that much more exciting. I tried to look at the clock, but he held my head down as he knocked my knees off of under me and fucked me flat on the bed holding my head down.

I noticed over the last week. Tim had been more aggressive with me, treating me more like his personal slut.  A role I did not mind playing. I could feel my cock swell as TIm pumped his plump cock in my tender ass. I begged for his load.

He kissed, sucked the back of my neck hard. I was sure he was leaving a hickey. He pulled out of my ass, told me to flip over and spread my legs wide.  I did as he commanded. I felt his hard thick cock poking back at m pussy and his hot mouth on mine. His hard manly hands roamed my body.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and urged him to fuck me deeper. His lips were on my neck, marking his bitch, I squealed as I came covering us both with my cum from his pounding cock in my ass. I sucked on his left nipple. I think it made him harder as he pounded my man-pussy even harder.

His strokes shortened up as he drove deep in my ass. His mouth on mine, my cock hardening once again. His tongue explored my mouth intertwining with mine as he bred me for god knows how many times that week.  He kept pumping me full of his cum.

HIs massive member never went down. He stayed hard in my well fucked, filled to the brim pussy and without thinking I felt myself sliding back and forth his turgid penis. I wanted more of him in me. I was not content with just one fucking this night. I needed more. I heard Tim chuckle as he pulled me on top of him and I rode his stiff cock to another mind-blowing hands free orgasm covering his fur covered pecs.

I continued to ride him to see if he had another seed to plant deep in my body. When he kicked my legs off underneath me and rolled me onto my back.  His cock never left my hole and that is how he treated it for the next 5 minutes.

At some  point, I passed with his rough hands around my throat and him laughing.

I woke up the next morning on top of the comforter with a rather large and uncomfortable buttplug wedged in my ass.

There was a note taped to my clock:

See you tonight after your dinner with Tami

Wear the plug to dinner

More to cum.

If you enjoy my stories show me/tell me hot pics and hot messages are WELCOMED

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...