My Daugther's Friend

Guest iJoey

DILF 3

I woke up the next morning on top of the comforter with a rather large and uncomfortable buttplug wedged in my ass.

There was a note taped to my clock:

See you tonight after your dinner with Tami

Wear the plug to dinner

I left the plug lodged in my used and cum filled hole most of the day making sure to reinsert it for dinner with my daughter that evening.  I had not a clue what Tim had planned for me during or after dinner, but I made sure I was ready for anything. My own 6 inch cock betrayed me all day. I saw wanted to jerk off all day, but I stayed strong.

I met Tami for dinner at 7. We had a lovely dinner, but over her shoulder I could see Tim sitting at the bar. I could barely concentrate on her. He made lewd gestures behind her back and my cock grew in my pants.  He then made it clear for me to meet him in the bathroom.

I quickly excused myself, adjusted my stiff cock and nearly sprinted to the bathroom to find TIm hard as a rock sitting in the large stall.  He ordered to get his cock wet. I immediately dropped to my knees and sucked his tool. I drooled and slobbered on his knob knowing, but hoping he was not planning on fucking me there in the bathroom with my daughter sitting at the table.

I tried my best to get him to cum by mouth, but just when I thought he was close. He pulled me up, off of my knees, spun me around, removed the plug from my tender ass and pulled me down onto his spit-lubed cock. He jackhammered my ass all I was to him was a cum dumpster. He wanted his load in me while I had dinner with my daughter. I could tell he was close.  

TIm flooded my cunt with his fertile juice. He pushed me back on my knees forcing me to clean his cum and ass covered cock. While still on my knees he slid the plug back into my pussy and he left me there while he went to chat up my daughter.  I did my best to clean up, but I could tell just by looking at me. I had been sucking cock, and I am sure I had a hitch in my step where I just took an ass pounding.

After dinner, Tami and I stopped at the bar for a nightcap. We sipped our drinks while Tim’s cum dripped from my ass and pooled in my shorts. I was looking around at all the hot flesh in the room being mindful to look at the girls for appearance sake.

A hot looking and quite young looking black guy was either checking me or Tami out. I assumed her, but my suspicion was soon answered. I could feel Tim’s cum drip from my shorts and run down my leg. I excused myself and made my way to the bathroom when I noticed the black kid was right behind me.

I took the last stall and dropped my pants to clean myself when I got a text from TIm.

It read, “suck it, he knows you want it.”

I looked up and saw poking through the gloryhole was a thick, big, black cock. I leaned over and took another cock in my hungry mouth while my daughter was under the same roof. However, it was not the first time I ever sucked a cock through a gloryhole.

He pulled out of the hole and moved over to my stall where I sat with my pants and underwear at my ankles. He ordered to bend over and I did. He slid his cock up and down my daddy pussy till he finally pushed in his solid 9 inch solid black cock in my ass. I moaned louder than I should have. I knew I attracted some unwanted attention. I could hear the whispers outside the door, but this did not stop my black stud from laying down some serious pipe.

I could feel his wiry pubes on my ass as we slapped our bare skin off each other. I wanted to call out his name, but then again I did not know it. I sucked a huge cock that fished it’s way into the hole in the stall. I wanted to be filled with cum

The young black god tearing up my man pussy gripped me tight and flooded my ass with his thick cum. I could feel his oversized cock pulse as his cum flowed into my well used ass.  The fat cock in the hole pulled out and I heard him say, “that ass is mine next!”, and with that another cock pushed through the hole and one up my ass.

I must have been in that stall for 20 or 30 minutes taking 3 loads by mouth and total of 4 in my ass, 5 if you count Tim’s. Back in the bar, Tami was still chatting with some friends and Tim with the black kid. Who they introduced to me as Jayson. I could feel eyes on me from all over the bar as young men, I am sure had either been in my mouth or ass stared at me.

TIm just smirked.

as always, I love feedback and hot chat

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest iJoey

TIm just smirked 

DILF 4

TIm just smirked

Tami told me it was OK to go home as she was going to hangout with Tim and his friends. I glanced at Tim and he gave me a wink and nod. I was not so sure I liked sharing cock with my daughter, but Tim had a power, a hold over me. 

I told everyone that I was beat and that I would leave the ‘late-nite’ to the kids and made my way home. As I gingerly headed to the door, I got a text from an unknown number telling me to keep the plug in but shower and sleep ass up. 

I got home and immediately showered, fixed myself another stiff drink and was soon face down, ass up on the couch in my robe.  It had to be a few hours later when I heard the garage door open and several hushed voices. I popped up from the couch and skirted into my bedroom. I got into bed face down-ass up as ordered.

I heard Tami lead someone up the stairs,  and I could hear several voices in the kitchen. I dared not get up. I just continue to lie ass up. I soon heard the unmistakable sound of two people fucking above me. I knew she had been sexually active since high school, but this was the first time. I had heard it. 

That is when my bedroom door opened up. I could feel someone climb upon my masterbed then someone else. I could hear Tami moan as her brains like mine would soon be fucked out. The lights were off in my bedroom, but the moon shone through the window lighting up my room. I felt 2-sets of hands roam my back, legs and ass. 

Jayson murmured, “ good slut you are pre-lubed.”

He straddled my legs and pushed his oversized cock into my well fucked ass while his equally endowed and just as dark friend used his cock to probe my mouth. I was in black cock heaven as they both must have tried to meet in the middle. 

I was being spit-roasted by two well hung black friends of my daughter, who was being fucked right up the stairs from me by the guy who got me into his predicament. Kal, the huge cock, in my mouth whose name I soon learned, pulled his dick from my overworked and yet very willing mouth. He told Jayson to switch him spots. 

They quickly changed spots. As Kal sank his big prick into my stretched hole, I inhaled Jayson’s kong dong. I savored my ass and lube on his dick as his member stretched my mouth wide. 

Soon Jayson announced he wanted another crack at my ass. They rotated several more times before Jayson came deep in my ass for the second time that night. With Kal adding his baby makers to the mix shortly after.

I looked over at the clock and it was shortly after 2am. Jayson climbed out of bed with me falling asleep laying on Kal.  

I was awakened an hour later with Kal all over me. His thick luscious lips finding my sensitive nipples. My cock was rock hard and I was leaking like siph. He spun into reverse cowgirl and with my hands on his knees, he lifted my ass and I lowered my ass onto his cock. I raised and lowered my man-pussy on his dick while Jayson and Tim watched from the door. 

Jayson nodded to Kal...

• 3 months later...

DILF 5

Jayson nodded to Kal…

I rode Kai’s huge cock taking him all the way down to the base and then almost all the way out before sinking all the way back down again. I rested my hands on his muscular legs. While Tim and Jayson got back on the bed. 

Their large cocks dangled down in front of them. My mouth watered involuntarily. Kai continued to pump his large cock in may battered hole. TIm took the lead and fed me his over-sized white cock then Jayson did. 

Kai shift below me, he pulled me with my legs back around to the front of me pulling back against his massive chest. Jayson had a little brown bottle in his hand and while he slipped his dick in my mouth. He pushed this little bottle to my nose. I had no choice, but to breathe deep. 

Tim lifted my legs and while Kai’s huge cock was still firmly planted in my ass. Tim was now attempting to add his cock to my ass. The pain was excruciating, but Jayson held that bottle to my nose. 

Just when I thought I could not take it, Tim’s cock pushed in. The pain dropped almost immediately, but I felt so full with three massive cocks in me. 

Kai just laid while Tim fresh from my daughter pounded away at my man cunt sliding his white cock alongside Kai’s massive hunk of dick. All the while Jayson allowed me to continue to suckle him while he occasionally pushed the little brown bottle under my nose. 

I was lost in ecstasy. I could not imagine it getting any better than being over stuffed with cock. 

That is when Kai could not take it anymore. His cock exploded once more in my over-stretched ass. Tim kept power fucking my worn cunt.  I laid back against Kai as TIm power stroked his thick white cock in and out of my ass. I could feel Kai’s manly lips on my upper back as his cock deflate and withdrew from my hole. 

All the action suddenly stopped as Jayson told Kai to give up his spot. With that Tim pulled out and laid on his back. I squatted on his cock facing him as Jayson got behind me and easily pushed his prick along side Tim’s tool. 

I could feel Tim's hot mouth on my neck and my mouth while Jayson slid his hands around my neck and applied pressure. I allowed Tim’s tongue to explore my mouth while Jayson slowly withheld life-giving air even as they both slammed their huge cocks in my hole. 

Jayson pulled me away from Tim all the while keeping pressure on my neck I dared not fight back and just when I thought I was going to…..I faded to black. 

I slumped onto Tim while they both jack-hammered my lifeless body. While I was out they all took turns power fucking my raw hole. I just wish I was awake to experience it all. 

Tim and Jayson double hammered my abused cock sleeve.  I slowly stirred as both of their cocks erupted filling cum receptacle of an ass. I never in a million year thought I would be such a wanton slut for such young men let alone black men, or I would ever share a cock or cocks with my daughter.  I never thought I would be double penetrated once, but here I was multiple times in one night. 

Tim and Jayson took turns feeding me their cocks to clean them off. I will say. I did it eagerly, and even looked for Kai, but noise upstairs told me he preoccupied. 

TIm and Jayson apparently satisfied left me covered in sweat, cum and just oozing their jizz from my daddy-pussy.  I fell asleep dreaming of cock. 

More to cum?

Joey

I am a 40yo, bi, bottom bareback slut

I love feedback, email and hot chat

9 hours ago, iJoey said:

DILF 5

Jayson nodded to Kal…

I rode Kai’s huge cock taking him all the way down to the base and then almost all the way out before sinking all the way back down again. I rested my hands on his muscular legs. While Tim and Jayson got back on the bed. 

Their large cocks dangled down in front of them. My mouth watered involuntarily. Kai continued to pump his large cock in may battered hole. TIm took the lead and fed me his over-sized white cock then Jayson did. 

Kai shift below me, he pulled me with my legs back around to the front of me pulling back against his massive chest. Jayson had a little brown bottle in his hand and while he slipped his dick in my mouth. He pushed this little bottle to my nose. I had no choice, but to breathe deep. 

Tim lifted my legs and while Kai’s huge cock was still firmly planted in my ass. Tim was now attempting to add his cock to my ass. The pain was excruciating, but Jayson held that bottle to my nose. 

Just when I thought I could not take it, Tim’s cock pushed in. The pain dropped almost immediately, but I felt so full with three massive cocks in me. 

Kai just laid while Tim fresh from my daughter pounded away at my man cunt sliding his white cock alongside Kai’s massive hunk of dick. All the while Jayson allowed me to continue to suckle him while he occasionally pushed the little brown bottle under my nose. 

I was lost in ecstasy. I could not imagine it getting any better than being over stuffed with cock. 

That is when Kai could not take it anymore. His cock exploded once more in my over-stretched ass. Tim kept power fucking my worn cunt.  I laid back against Kai as TIm power stroked his thick white cock in and out of my ass. I could feel Kai’s manly lips on my upper back as his cock deflate and withdrew from my hole. 

All the action suddenly stopped as Jayson told Kai to give up his spot. With that Tim pulled out and laid on his back. I squatted on his cock facing him as Jayson got behind me and easily pushed his prick along side Tim’s tool. 

I could feel Tim's hot mouth on my neck and my mouth while Jayson slid his hands around my neck and applied pressure. I allowed Tim’s tongue to explore my mouth while Jayson slowly withheld life-giving air even as they both slammed their huge cocks in my hole. 

Jayson pulled me away from Tim all the while keeping pressure on my neck I dared not fight back and just when I thought I was going to…..I faded to black. 

I slumped onto Tim while they both jack-hammered my lifeless body. While I was out they all took turns power fucking my raw hole. I just wish I was awake to experience it all. 

Tim and Jayson double hammered my abused cock sleeve.  I slowly stirred as both of their cocks erupted filling cum receptacle of an ass. I never in a million year thought I would be such a wanton slut for such young men let alone black men, or I would ever share a cock or cocks with my daughter.  I never thought I would be double penetrated once, but here I was multiple times in one night. 

Tim and Jayson took turns feeding me their cocks to clean them off. I will say. I did it eagerly, and even looked for Kai, but noise upstairs told me he preoccupied. 

TIm and Jayson apparently satisfied left me covered in sweat, cum and just oozing their jizz from my daddy-pussy.  I fell asleep dreaming of cock. 

More to cum?

Joey

I am a 40yo, bi, bottom bareback slut

I love feedback, email and hot chat

Yes please

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I am back

I hope to wrap up this story soon

I slowly stirred awake lazily looking over at my alarm clock that was smeared with cum. How the fuck did cum get on my alarm cock, but was sticky all over with dried cum. It was in my hair, one eye was nearly glued shut and my head slowly peeled off my pillow. 

My tender-to-the-touch puffy ass/cock hole had been leaking cum and there was a huge wet spot where I laid, but someone had wedged a buttplug in my ass. I never woke up for it. Every fiber in my body ached as I gingerly inched to my bathroom. 

Tim had left me a note on the mirror reading, “Leave the buttplug all day...I’ll see you l8r!”

I grimaced at the thought of leaving that thing in all day, but to be honest, I did not want to find out what would happen if I did not follow orders. I showered and I even boned up at reliving the past night and nights in my head. I had always known I was bi even when I was married to Tami’s mother, but now I am genuinely thinking that I am truly a bottom bitch. 

As I tore down my bed to wash the sheets, pillowcases and even the cum soaked mattress pad. I could hear Tami move around in her bedroom. I thought I could tell she was moving as gingerly as I was. I evilly wondered how much cock did she take and did I take more? I quickly moved down to the laundry room to avoid any awkwardness with my daughter. 

I started the oversized load in the wash and went into my home office to check email and any voicemail on what was now going to be a lazy Saturday afternoon. I heard Tami in the shower as I checked my message. I got one from Jayson and Tim telling me they were sending a friend from college over to inspect my “plug” and that Tami was going to be gone “shopping” with the girls all afternoon. 

I hid out in the office for the next hour while Tami prepped up upstairs  About an hour later, I heard her come down the stairs just as the doorbell rang. She answered and I heard a deep voice ask for me. She called out to me that the door was for me and not to expect her home tonight. 

I came out of my office and at the door was a good looking, well-built Mexican kid. I asked him how I could help him. He smirked as he strolled through the open door and told me Tim sent him to check out a plug. I blushed almost instantly. 

He ordered me to get naked and bend over the couch. I did with little hesitation. I could feel him drubbing his fingers along the base of the plug.  He laughed and told me his name was Luis and TIm told me I would be the best piece of Papi ass he had ever had. As he slapped my ass hard. I winced at the sharp pain, but asked for another and another till his hand was sore and my ass was bright red. 

Luis then ordered me into my bedroom where the bed was still unmade. He forced onto my back making my raging hard cock just up from my pelvic region. He did what the other boys did not. He took my cock into his mouth and for the first time in a long time. I got a blowjob. 

I weaved my hands through his hair as she bobbed on my cock. His fingers tugged at my plugged hole. I warned him I was sure I was still full of cum from the night before, but he was undeterred. He pulled on my plug till it popped free. I felt cum immediately begin to drip from my hole and Luis lapped at my well-fucked hole. 

I could hear and feel his slurps at my manpussy. My cock was rigid and I absentmindedly began to pump my hard cock. Luis spit on my hole and knocked my hand away from my cock. He dropped his shorts and revealed a hard 9+ inch latin cock. He spit on his cock and lined it up with  my hole and slowly pushed it into me. 

With my ankles resting on his shoulders, Luis sawed into my ass. I felt every inch of his spit covered cock that probed my hole.  I stared into his eyes as he glared down at me. I licked my lips and as if on cue he leaned in and kissed me. With his tongue in my mouth,  I felt my cock grow harder. I felt his latin passion as he began to fuck me harder and harder. My ankles slipped from his shoulders. 

I pulled my legs apart with my hands under my knees. He would pull almost all the way out and jam his thick tan cock back in me. I cried out for him to breed me. I wanted his load deep in my ass. I begged for his latin sperm to join with the black and white loads from the night before. 

His long slow strokes soon turned into a jackhammer as he pounded my ass like he was mad at it. He plunged deep, shoving all 9 inches of his thick latin cock into my worn hole. I felt his cock spasm as he pushed his mouth against mine. I felt his cock jerk five, six times as his jizz launched from his spent cock. 

Luis laid on me for a few minutes while he explored my naked body with his mouth. I could feel him leaving marks on my body while his cock slowly slid from my worn out man cunt. When he was done with me, my hole and my body. He slid the plug back into my ass and told me to leave it in as long as I could stand it. 

I fell asleep naked with my ass up in the air. I am not sure how long I was out, but I heard Tami and a friend or two come home and stop by my bedroom and giggle at predicament, and then 10 minutes later heard sex sounds from her room above mine. 

More to cum?

I am a 40yo bareback slut. I like to chat and cum for you 

Hit me up, if you want to chat 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

• 9 months later...