Very short fucks?

I have a semi - regular fuck buddy for short fucks, who lives 5 min away. He is, 23, muscular, blond tattoed, totaly hot and has a boyfriend. He loves cheating on his bf bare. Sometimes he tells the bf he is going to buy cigaretes, or going grocery shopping or that he will be 10 min late. At those times he comes over to get fucked bb by me. He never lasts long, cums quickly. I love cheating sluts.

Edited by Bbsk8
  • Upvote 2

Guest arseontap

I am probably a mix of both sides of the fence. I love to think I turn a guy on so much of he is so horny he blows fast. The cum whore I am it is the load I am after most of the time. With groups I like fast loaders too. I just like feeling full. But then some guys it's nice to be marathon fucked and it take a lot longer. I had a regular young FB who has 8.5" and he would be usually in 3-5 minutes. But he fucked hard and blew huge loads so I didn't care. I used to love laying there fingering my hole after. Once he was obviously horny and after blowing in me I turned around to clean his cock and it stayed rock hard. After a few minutes of sucking I just turned around and he fucked me again. This time literally piston fucking me and cum was leaking everywhere and he blew another load in me within 5 mins. I got my hard fuck and loads so I was happy :) 

I love this clip, cause it reminds me of that intense feeling when you are just so turned on and horny that you gotta let one go. The facial expressions of the top when he realises there is no turning back has been the subject of many of my wanks lol.

https://xhamster.com/videos/jeff-cant-hold-back-5461660?embed=related&from=player_related

On 10/7/2018 at 3:23 PM, BBBoyfromTN said:

I cum very quickly on the first load so I try and get as much of my dick in a guy as quickly as I can in case my gun goes off fast.

Oh, wow, just wow. I would love to bottom for that. Then I can suck you until you're ready for your second load.

• Moderators
On 10/31/2018 at 1:00 AM, arseontap said:

I love this clip, cause it reminds me of that intense feeling when you are just so turned on and horny that you gotta let one go. The facial expressions of the top when he realises there is no turning back has been the subject of many of my wanks lol.

https://xhamster.com/videos/jeff-cant-hold-back-5461660?embed=related&from=player_related

That's a Randy Blue scene with Jeff Powers and Dominic Santos. You should see if you can find the whole scene it is very hot. Just so your don't feel led on, the scene teases a flip fuck, but Jeff only tops. 

On 11/1/2018 at 11:14 PM, SweatyKum said:

This top starts intensely breeding the blindfolded bottom about 30 seconds after he begins thrusting. Listen to those breeding moans and cries. 

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/jerseytopguy73-bred-by-matt7734209-blindfolded-24216601

Fuck YEA to that ^!

Top is regular 30-40something, sexy looking, big Tshirt wearing slim dude who walks in on ass up, rims that ass for a long time, gets his dick sucked to a raging hard on, and then when his bare dick is mounted doggy on that ass, he blurts out:

"I'm gonna cum pretty quick. ... You just want it up your hole?"

Edited by chipygmalion80

On 10/29/2018 at 11:39 PM, SweatyKum said:

Top cums within 14 seconds of penetration! OINK. 

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/quick-pride-breed-33167672

^ one of my favs.  Glad you found it to share.  

I always tell the insta load dumpers / minute men to cum back again for a longer fuck if they want, or msg when their balls are full for another quick one ;) 

• Upvote 1

i love it when guys blow their load in me fast. that way the next guy can fuck me or i can go to the next tops place to get his load.for a cumdump like me the more loads i get shot in me the better.love it when 4 or 5 guys blow their load in me in under 10 minutes or like 3 guys in a row back to back to back in a couple minutes

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3