Bottoms touching their dicks

JimmyWhackers

What are your views on bottoms touching their own cocks while cock sucking or bottoming? Or the top touching the bottom's dick?

I personally really like the idea of just being used for my holes, but I am very well hung and tops always want to suck me off. It turns me off so much. I'm buying a jock just to keep my big dick away from view.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Even as a bottom I enjoy getting off and shooting a load myself, but I generally won’t touch my own cock when I’m getting fucked. If my top wants to get me off afterwards that’s cool. If not it makes me feel slutty and used, which is a turn on too. 

Personally I prefer they don't touch themselves, and simply ignore their useless cocks.   If a bottom becomes a regular FB, I enforce it... For example, my current bitch had a hard time with this for some reason, I had to smack away his hand and/or stop fucking him till he got with the program.   He can get off after I'm done/gone...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, DesertChaos said:

Personally I prefer they don't touch themselves, and simply ignore their useless cocks.   If a bottom becomes a regular FB, I enforce it... For example, my current bitch had a hard time with this for some reason, I had to smack away his hand and/or stop fucking him till he got with the program.   He can get off after I'm done/gone...

DAMN. I wish I found tops like you. That's so hot.

20 hours ago, DesertChaos said:

You just described me. Even with a partner, I don’t want my dick touched during sex. Use my holes.

I have a few who try to jack me off while they fuck me on my back.  I usually grab my cock from them and then hold onto it, not to get myself off, but to keep them from grabbing it again.  I prefer to be fucked doggy-style so that the temptation for them to grab it is minimized.  Sometimes, they'll say something like "I want you to cum too."  So, I usually answer "Feeling you shoot inside me gets me off."  When they're basking in the orgasm, they tend to forget about my dick...  :-)

LOVE being used. 

Once foreplay is over, I prefer to focus on the cock down my throat or in my ass. I leak precum like crazy while getting fucked but I would rather get off once he’s finished, knowing there’s a load inside me. I don’t need the attention while taking dick. Knowing you’re getting off is what gets me off.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, BottomsUp said:

Once foreplay is over, I prefer to focus on the cock down my throat or in my ass. I leak precum like crazy while getting fucked but I would rather get off once he’s finished, knowing there’s a load inside me. I don’t need the attention while taking dick. Knowing you’re getting off is what gets me off.

Exactly the same. Maybe because of the poppers, my cock stays usually soft while I am being fucked. Previously I was jerking while I was being fucked. Today I don’t care about my cock, I just enjoy the cock in my throat or in my ass.Today I don’t care about my cock, I just enjoy the cock in my throat or in my ass.

• Upvote 1

Guest bayareadl

I cum from being fucked so I don't have to touch myself.   Most of the tops I've been with enjoy knowing that I cum from being fucked by them without ever touching my cock.