Bottoms touching their dicks

JimmyWhackers

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

I rather have a top put my useless cock in chastity or make me tuck it in, as hes smacking his cock against my fag face and laughing at me.

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 4:25 AM, DesertChaos said:

Personally I prefer they don't touch themselves, and simply ignore their useless cocks.   If a bottom becomes a regular FB, I enforce it... For example, my current bitch had a hard time with this for some reason, I had to smack away his hand and/or stop fucking him till he got with the program.   He can get off after I'm done/gone...

exactly the way most of us bottoms like to be treated by their tops. If a top is good enough to give you his meat and seed it is the bottom's job to focus fully on servicing him properly and surrender themselves for his use

I have only bottomed a few times now, but I never get fully erect and I never touch myself. It’s not at all about my dick when I get fucked, it’s entirety about my top’s cock and my ass. If I cum, that’s a bonus. If not, I’m still fully satisfied.

• Upvote 2

Guest FriendlyBottom

Speaking as a bottom born-free, I'll touch my dick whenever I want. That said, I developed a routine with a long-term fuckbud whereby I abstained from jerking my cock while he fucked me and shot multiple loads in my hole.  When he was spent, he stayed buried balls-deep in my ass, his cockhead pressing against my prostate gland as I rubbed out an ENORMOUS load out of my cock.  We clicked on many levels and I was more than happy, at his request, to forego jerking my cock while he fucked me -- it helped to keep my hole open, relaxed and loose (which he loved) until his balls were drained.  He "paid me back" with his expertly applied pressure to my prostate when it was my turn to spurt.  Compromise and communication can be a beautiful thing.  This is probably (all things considered), my favorite way to fucked -- waiting until my ass is flooded with cum until I get myself off.

That said, with other partners, I've had GREAT fun while (a) I rubbed one out, coating his chest with my spunk, as I bounced (sitting) on his cock and the sight, smell and sensation of me coating his chest spurred him to shoot up my hole or (b) he stroked me to climax simultaneous (or damn near!) to his cock exploding deep in my ass (in the modified missionary position -- me on my back and him standing at the edge of bed plunging his hard cock into my wet, hungry hole).  WOOF!!

When I'm sucking cock, however, on more than one occasion, I've told a guy whose cock I was sucking one of the following:  "I'm going to do this my way" or "You just focus on how good your cock feels, OK?", when he told me to jack my cock while I was throating his meat.  When I'm on my knees and "in the zone", most of the time I prefer to focus on my oral artistry and keep my hands off my cock.  Sometimes, I'll feel the urge to jack myself to orgasm just before or simultaenous to him coating my throat with his load.  I don't take kindly to being told to stroke myself when I'm sucking -- slightly different than my preference when getting fucked.

I used to touch myself and try to cum at the same time as my top. Last year, meet my regular fb and he introduced me to chastity cages. He breeds me with his bbc 5 or 6 times during the night. He thought me that the csge will keep me horny and forget about my useless dick, and become a true btttm to serve his needs. My pleasure should come from my holes, nipples and giving him pleasure.  At first I thought he was playing.  But now, I'm completely addicted to wear a cage constantly. And anal orgasms are magnificent and getting milked by his fat cock pounding my boypussy, is all I need.

20180807_092113.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I enjoy playing with my dick while getting fucked, but it's not a necessity. I have one top pal, who has taken to fingering me while sucking me off before we fuck... he swallows (most) of my load and spits the rest on my hole and uses it as lube. I'm completely satisfied and enjoy the ride, but sometimes it's just fun to work my man clit too!

• 9 months later...

I am not allowed to touch mine.  My husband never does either.  With other tops, sometimes they want to touch it or suck it.  Like someone else mentioned, I am pretty big too, so it can draw attention.  I am strictly bottom though, so no fucking and no getting sucked.

Guest Binudenative

- I always play with myself, or stroke myself, when I am on my knees or squatting naked in front of my top while I suck his cock. I usually touch myself when I am being fucked ass up as well. I have always touched myself, since I began bottoming and sucking cock.

On 8/7/2018 at 1:25 PM, DesertChaos said:

Personally I prefer they don't touch themselves, and simply ignore their useless cocks.   If a bottom becomes a regular FB, I enforce it... For example, my current bitch had a hard time with this for some reason, I had to smack away his hand and/or stop fucking him till he got with the program.   He can get off after I'm done/gone...

Thank You Sir!  I do wish more Top Men had your attitude and Demand that you and your Cock are primary focus and attention should be on pleasing the Top Man. 

• Upvote 1

I personally prefer to ignore my dick until I'm alone to take care of it myself. It's just how I am. When I'm with a man, I want to concentrate on his cock above anything else. Well, preferably his cock-my ass simultaneously.

I love edging myself. Before and between hookups and during while I’m getting fucked. It enhances the cock in my ass. 

However, when I find a top who is dominant enough to control me and refuse to allow me to touch/pleasure myself, I LOVE to submit and push it so he can keep controlling me. 

As a top, I usually prevent my bottom from jerking off too, but that just fits with the type of bottoms I usually fuck. 

• 1 month later...