Bottoms touching their dicks

JimmyWhackers

On 8/8/2018 at 4:25 AM, DesertChaos said:

Personally I prefer they don't touch themselves, and simply ignore their useless cocks.   If a bottom becomes a regular FB, I enforce it... For example, my current bitch had a hard time with this for some reason, I had to smack away his hand and/or stop fucking him till he got with the program.   He can get off after I'm done/gone...

Exactly my ex used to punish me if I touched myself or got hard when I was getting fucked. He would stop, masturbate me till I came and then he and two or three tops would fuck me straight after I came which was to teach me that my only focus as a bottom was to focus on my top/s and submit myself fully for their use.

On 8/15/2018 at 10:38 PM, boricuabbtm69 said:

I used to touch myself and try to cum at the same time as my top. Last year, meet my regular fb and he introduced me to chastity cages. He breeds me with his bbc 5 or 6 times during the night. He thought me that the csge will keep me horny and forget about my useless dick, and become a true btttm to serve his needs. My pleasure should come from my holes, nipples and giving him pleasure.  At first I thought he was playing.  But now, I'm completely addicted to wear a cage constantly. And anal orgasms are magnificent and getting milked by his fat cock pounding my boypussy, is all I need.

20180807_092113.jpg

exactly my ex used to cage me especially for gangbangs or if he invited a number of tops to come over and breed me. it kept me focused totally on my tops and their cocks and seed and since we separated I still cage myself if tops want me to be caged and I am surprised at a number of my regulars who do like me to be caged while they fuck me. They have no interest in useless little cock

I'm a total bottom and I don't see an issue with bottoms jacking while being fucked.  That said, getting fucked is an all-encompassing experience for me and I have a hard time focusing on anything except getting that load from my top.  Cumming is not that important to me, but if the top is still hard after breeding me, I'll sometimes ask him to keep it in while I pound one out and let him have another go after.

On 8/7/2018 at 1:25 PM, DesertChaos said:

Personally I prefer they don't touch themselves, and simply ignore their useless cocks.   If a bottom becomes a regular FB, I enforce it... For example, my current bitch had a hard time with this for some reason, I had to smack away his hand and/or stop fucking him till he got with the program.   He can get off after I'm done/gone...

As a bottom,  I agree with this 100%

• 1 year later...
On 8/7/2018 at 11:25 AM, DesertChaos said:

OMG, this is my fuck buddy, and I'm the one he is referring to in his comment.   speechless...