Bareback With My Partner's Nephew

This happened quite a few years ago when I was still together with my partner.  I've never told anyone about this before but it was one of the horniest experiences I ever had.  

It happened when my partner's nephew, Sean, was staying with us for a couple of days.  Sean was 30, small and slim, with dark hair and glasses.  He was quite quiet and serious looking but had had a cheeky grin and a wicked sense of humour.  He had been in a relationship with a guy he met at uni for several years and had split from him about six months previously.  My partner told me that Sean would be staying with us for a couple of nights whilst he was in London for work and of course I said that would be fine.  I liked Sean and got on well with him.  I asked how Sean was getting on since he had split with his boyfriend and my partner said he seemed to be fine and was enjoying playing the field a bit.   I said that was natural and my partner agreed.  He frowned and looked a bit worried as he added "but I don't think he always plays safe....."  

Sean arrived a few days later.  He was on a two day course in London and was out during the day.  In the evening we had dinner together and on the Friday night we went out for a meal and a drink.  I enjoyed Sean's company and a couple of times when my partner went to the bar he flirted with me a little which I enjoyed.  On the Saturday morning my partner left early to go to work and I had a bit of a lie in.  I heard Sean getting up and taking a shower and while he was in the shower I thought I would get up and make us some coffee.  I pulled on a pair of jogging bottoms and went downstairs to the kitchen.  After a while I heard Sean coming down the stairs and he joined me in the kitchen wearing only a dark blue T shirt and a pair of white Calvin Klein briefs that didn't leave very much to the imagination.  "Morning" he said cheerfully as he took the coffee I offered him.  

We chatted for a while and once again I was conscious that he seemed to be flirting with me.  I knew I should probably go upstairs and get properly dressed but I didn't really want to.  I was enjoying chatting to Sean (and also enjoying seeing him in just his T shirt and pants!).  After a while the conversation turned to relationships and Sean told me about the split from his partner.  He said he was enjoying being single and added that he was getting a lot more sex than he had got in the last couple of years in his relationship.  He grinned and I couldn't help grinning back.  I could feel myself getting turned on and I was fairly sure Sean was too.  I never thought for a minute that anything was going to happen beyond harmless flirting but then Sean told me he had always thought I was really fit.  He said that he had always liked guys with hairy chests and then added that he also liked older guys.  He was looking straight at me as he said "I've done it with quite a few older guys lately."   

I knew I should not let things go any further but I was really turned on now and I could see that Sean's cock was now sticking up in his pants.  I didn't stop him as he reached out and began to run his hand over my chest.  My cock was hard now too and soon we were kissing and his hand was on my cock.  I didn't stop him as he pulled my joggers down and began to wank me and then got down on his knees and began to suck my cock.   I couldn't have stopped him now even if I had wanted to - he was giving me one of the best blow jobs I had ever had and I could easily have let him suck me until I unloaded in his mouth but I didn't want this to end.  I pulled him up and and kissed him again and then I got down on my knees.  I pulled his pants down and his cock sprang out.  I took it into my mouth and began to suck him.  He sighed and I felt his cock grow even harder.  "Mmm"  he moaned" That's fucking good."

I sucked him for a bit longer and then indicated to him to turn around.  He didn't hesitate.  He turned round, pulled his pants right down and pushed his arse out.  I pulled his cheeks apart and pushed my tongue into his hole.  His arse was smooth but his hole was quite hairy.  I pushed my tongue right up him and began to lick his arse.  He moaned and pushed his arse back into my face.  I licked him for while and then stood up.  He pushed his arse out and looked over his shoulder.  "Fuck me." he said.

I wondered if he would mention condoms but he didn't.

He moaned as I began to push the head of my cock into his arse.  My cock slid up him surprisingly easily and soon I was right up him.  I gave him a moment to get used to my cock and then I began to fuck him.  He leaned forward and said "Oh fuck, yeah!" as I started to fuck him.  I didn't hold back - I fucked him right there in the kitchen,  bent over with his pants down and my bare cock up his fit young arse.  "Fuck me." he moaned, "fuck me!"  I began to fuck him harder as he pushed his arse back against me and moaned.  I was getting close now and I took hold of his hips and began to fuck him even harder as he moaned and urged me on.  I fucked him until I couldn't hold off any longer. I told him I was going to cum and he moaned "Fuck yeah!"   I hadn't cum for several days and soon I was  shooting a massive load of cum deep into his unprotected arse.

When I had finished cumming I pulled out and he stood up.  He pulled me towards him and we kissed again and then he pushed me down and I took his cock into my mouth and began to suck him off until I was rewarded with a mouthful of cum.  We were both out of breath as we pulled our pants up and he grinned at me.  

We had some breakfast and a little later we went upstairs where I fucked him again and dumped another load deep in his arse.

I split with my partner not long after that and never got together with Sean again.  Fortunately my partner never knew that I had fucked his nephew bareback and loaded up his arse - once in the kitchen and once in our bed.

• Like 29
  • Upvote 21
  • Piggy 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...