Insecurities you've gotten past?

topstud127

1. Insecurities and judgements in the bedroom you've gotten past.

For me, my stretch marks, when I'm not in my best physical shape, not always loving my feet (used to be a sock only, now I insist on barefeet).

2. Imperfections in a partner that don't bother you

An imperfect hole, evidence of a tag or former hemorrhoid or not being the tightest. I'll take an extended peak to make sure it isn't a wart or open cut, but I don't mind. Most body hair, scars, stretch marks at the upper thigh when back. 

Edited by topstud127
  • Like 2

Being a hairy guy, very hairy. After embracing it guys in fact tend to find me sexier.

Any shape and size of cock and guy. Dont want a guy to be super obese, but anything within reason I find sexy if the guy is confident in himself.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 year later...
Guest FinalDL2021

Mine was always the size of my cock, which is a nice 7.5 inches fully erect, yet I don't like that large until I am fully erect, due to not having alot of girth. 

Thinking that I don't deserve what I want because I am sexually submissive.  I have realized the great personal power that comes with that and having what men want.  Now I own it, completely.  

Not having a gym body (in order to be attractive to others) and now (getting older) weighing about 10 pounds more than I should. 

As it turns out there are plenty of guys who like this as they don't have the 'perfect' body either (and are not looking for one) and they like something to hold on to. I feel comfortable in my skin now and am having more action than 10 years ago. The bubble butt I had when I was young has turned into a beefy bumper and still attracts plenty of takers.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I'm an older guy, a heavier guy and definitely not in my physical prime. So, most young, perfectly buffed bodied, beautiful boys are not interested in me anymore. BUT...........It's amazing how many young, beautiful, buff young men really like old, fat guys like me. In some ways, my sex life is as good as it's ever been. I have 6 guys here in Las Vegas that I enjoy having sex with on a regular basis. I travel for my job. I have several guys in Utah that I play with. I have 3 or 4 guys in Amsterdam that I play with regularly as well as a couple in London. The logistics of trying to find time to make everybody happy is my biggest job, right now. Who'd have thunk that so many young, hunky guys would find me a desirable sex partner. But, I don't try to analyze it. I just enjoy it. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

The biggest insecurities that I've had to overcome are social anxiety and feeling like I don't fit in. I grew up with almost no friends until middle school. Even then it was only because I figured out that the only other gay kid I knew about didn't have any friends either, so we started talking. I wasn't down low gay in high school so a lot of the guys I hooked up with didn't want to be seen with me.

I have some physical insecurities that I'm still working on, too. 

1. My body. I have a hard time gaining weight and I'm shorter than average. 
  2. I still deal with acne on my forehead 
  3. Sometimes I just don't feel attractive - I have guys tell me that I'm cute but I have this nagging feeling that I'm not good looking at all. 
  4. My butt is kinda flat. There's some meat on it but it's not the plump, juicy bubble butt that most tops like. 

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

I am a chubby (5'10", 270), 56-year-old bottom. Just this fall, I have had 6 young men between 18 and 22 pursue me. A couple of them wouldn't fuck bare, so nothing came of it. Two of of them fucked me a couple of times. The other two are semi-regular fuckbuddies who have given me multiple loads. 

There are people out there that want you. You just have to keep looking for them. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

On 7/30/2018 at 3:31 AM, topstud127 said:

1) Not having a huge cock, making a lot of saliva, and wanting intimacy. There is the means of recently having herpes that did get to me, but, I've moved on from it. Haven't had an outbreak, might not have one for quite some time. 

2) I don't think these SHOULD be considered anything "imperfect," however, I'll say the following: Being HIV, HPV, HSV positive, being chubby, hairy, having a "small" cock, being trans, having medical/sexual limitations (Erectile Dysfunction, amputee, etc.), having PTSD, wanting to be vers, being fem, being in their 40's/50's+, and having bowel issues. They are human beings, and every one of these "issues" may need communication, safety practices, or means of creativity in bed - but, that doesn't mean that the person who I am with is "imperfect." It means they have individuality, and everyone deserves to be respected in their means of being such. 

I had genital warts long ago, I had HSV 1 (no outbreaks), I'm not fit, I have an average dick, have PTSD, can be somewhat effeminate, emotionally invested, am in my mid 20's and can rarely bottom due to health issues. However, does that make me some "imperfect being"? No. Some men would describe me as "their ideal boy," and want to nab me. Some may say I'm just their type of "crazy" and work with just that. Everyone is beautiful and deserves the love and care that everyone deserves in general - a genuine and sincere love that requires knowing about the individual, and what works for both you and them. The moral here is that there is no "imperfection," just individuality. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, drscorpio said:

I am a chubby (5'10", 270), 56-year-old bottom. Just this fall, I have had 6 young men between 18 and 22 pursue me. A couple of them wouldn't fuck bare, so nothing came of it. Two of of them fucked me a couple of times. The other two are semi-regular fuckbuddies who have given me multiple loads. 

There are people out there that want you. You just have to keep looking for them. 

Any hints and tips for getting hot young men interested? 

I'm 48, 5'6" and about 210lbs and waist size is probably my biggest insecurity going.  I don't particularly hide my bulk, but I don't overly advertise it either due to the said insecurities. However, when it comes to trying to get the few online contacts I get to meet up, the success rate is next to nil; and, therein lies the rub - each rejection/ghosting plays to the insecurity, which then leads to consolation in food, which doesn't help with the waist size and round in circles I go!

• Like 1

1. My skin.  I have psoriasis and am constantly at war with my flesh.  Even though it isn’t bad at all, I am constantly paranoid.  The systemic meds that work really well kick the shit out of my immune system.  The topical meds that don’t work as well itch, burn, or thin my skin.  The UV light treatments work great but cause premature aging.  Fucking sucks. Most of my tricks have no idea, but I am always paranoid.  

2.  A small dick no longer bothers me at all.  Attitude and skills really do matter. One of the best bottoming experiences of my life involved a 3.5” wiener.  At first I only topped him. My dick is twice the length and has more girth; plus he is an amazing bottom.  Always is perfectly clean so I can feast on all my hard work when I’m finished (and sometimes the hard work of others too😈).  But one day he was really in the mood to breed my hole.  I am so fucking glad I let him plow me.  Due to his length,  I had no idea he was packing a fucking prostate massager from heaven.  Perfect angle, perfect pressure, and perfect rhythm right on the perfect spot.  The first time he fucked me I blew my load multiple times hands free.  Like over and over and over again.  Not even my husband can do that - once is about all he can make me do before I have to start jerking myself off to climax additional times.  

Edited by renovers82

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Poz-Mcr said:

Any hints and tips for getting hot young men interested? 

I'm 48, 5'6" and about 210lbs and waist size is probably my biggest insecurity going.  I don't particularly hide my bulk, but I don't overly advertise it either due to the said insecurities. However, when it comes to trying to get the few online contacts I get to meet up, the success rate is next to nil; and, therein lies the rub - each rejection/ghosting plays to the insecurity, which then leads to consolation in food, which doesn't help with the waist size and round in circles I go!

Just keep talking to guys. The ones who are into you will let you know. There are lot of boys/men who would sleep with me if I were a fit, muscle dude, but none of the guys who slept with me this fall would have. They were all into chubby guys. 

23 hours ago, drscorpio said:

Isn't it great that just when you hit a certain age and you think your sex life is going down the drain there is this whole group of young(er) guys that becomes interested into fucking "Daddy"? I have experienced the same. I am not necessarily into young guys but I do love their stamina, staying power and multiple loads! I have a few regulars and semi-regulars now that love to go to town in my ass.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

On 12/4/2019 at 8:58 PM, NLbear said:

Isn't it great that just when you hit a certain age and you think your sex life is going down the drain there is this whole group of young(er) guys that becomes interested into fucking "Daddy"? I have experienced the same. I am not necessarily into young guys but I do love their stamina, staying power and multiple loads! I have a few regulars and semi-regulars now that love to go to town in my ass.

I'm sorry, but, who the fuck wouldn't love a mature/chubby bottom? They're literally ALL beautiful. 

If anyone here who bottoms worry about age, trust me, as a 24 year old guy who is also friends with 18-25 year old gay, bi, pan and yes "straight" guys, we all think you're beautiful. Yes, there will be assholes in the community, but they're just folks who will never have the sweet taste of your ass. And as a connoisseur of ass, I admit there ain't none that's better ❤️  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1