Insecurities you've gotten past?

topstud127

In my 20's and mid-30's I was skinny and too afraid of rejection to put myself out there. In my late 30's - 40's I was terrified of getting HIV and substituted food for sex. I am no longer skinny. In my 50's I realized that if I want to be happy I need to deal with my fears and insecurities in a healthy manner--making reasoned decisions while understanding and accepting the consequences of my actions. I choose to bareback and now embrace the risks. I risk rejection in order to sometimes gain acceptance. I am much happier now.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

The new insecurity is not always getting hard, or just partially hard. Alot of this has to do with using poppers too much. Yet I am finding out, that this really is not an issue with alot of guys, I am with, especially since I am the bottom. I have recently started wearing a jock to the baths, and now a cock cage. Its just having so much Hetero experiences, it still feels strange, having my cock out of the equation, during sex.

• 2 years later...
On 11/30/2019 at 10:49 AM, Guest FinalDL2021 said:

Mine was always the size of my cock, which is a nice 7.5 inches fully erect, yet I don't like that large until I am fully erect, due to not having alot of girth. 

Same, cock around 7"inches with a full erection, yet looks small when flaccid; I wear a skin color thong, at the baths, and nude beaches until I am erect. 

Inexperience when starting out. Luckily I got to practice with a guy who liked teaching me to suck him the way he liked. As time progressed, I worked on my tricks and techniques.

Like what has been mentioned already, body image issues. But as I've found, you get out there is the world and meet people, the interested parties come along.

Age. I started in my late thirties, which is out of the "looking for an early 20s bottom boy with a swimmers build" criteria you see on many profiles. But physically meeting people has put that insecurity to rest.

Networking in the real world and making friends with mutual interests has been huge in my journey. I'm glad I didn't stick with the online apps like what I started with, they go a long ways toward playing on your insecurities. Online there are a lot of guys looking for a fantasy in their head, in the real world you get to know people and they get to know you.

Mine was my body (im husky) especially when I started to use hookup apps (Grindr, A4A, etc) once I show my body to a potential hookup, getting blocked was usually the next thing that happened. However when I started to go to bathhouses Id get twinks, swimmers and toned guys grabbing my ass and grinding their cocks on my hole it inspired some new confidence in me. Also when a fem boy or twink sees me at a bathhouse and we start talking then shortly we start fucking

I wouldn't say I'm 100% past it but I'm most of the way there. It's my penis size. The girth is fine, but it's only like 4.75''. But I feel better about it because I balance it out with my loose hole. So in a club I might be a bit embarrassed about my dick if I'm just standing around, if I'm already in the sling and I've got a fist up there, I'm happy to have the attention of others

My weight and hairiness. Years of having been overweight, I finally have lost some and for the first time in years actually felt slightly desirable. And getting back on the horse has been fun. Once I came to the realization that I loved bareback sex, I found more guys willing to accept my weight and hairiness.