Should I + PREP

1 hour ago, tightpussyboy said:

no one is puyshing anyone. im free to use this forum just like you. for a site called the "breeding zone" no one should really be spositing "safe sex". This site is primarly about bug chasing and gift giving.

Umm, no. This site is for guys who are into barebacking, and that is not synonymous with bugchasing. The bugchasing/gifting posts are deliberately limited to the "backroom," which you have to register and log in to access.

No one here is advocating for "safe sex," if by that you mean condoms. Prep users can still be sleazy barebackers if they want to be.

I'm fine with poz fetish, it's a turnon for me too, but in no way does everyone who barebacks have to be into it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators
6 hours ago, tightpussyboy said:

no one is puyshing anyone. im free to use this forum just like you. for a site called the "breeding zone" no one should really be spositing "safe sex". This site is primarly about bug chasing and gift giving.

Moderator’s Note: Bug chasing and gift giving belongs in the Backroom. The rest of the site is for talking about bareback sex and NOT Poz Fetish. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Besides PrEP, locate the free STD testing location in your area and get general STD tested monthly. Many issues can surface without symptoms.  Some guys take a low dose of an anti-biotic as prevention against STDs. Happy fucking and take a load for me.

• Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Prep will prevent you from getting HIV but it won’t do shit to stop other stds. I’ve had quite a few buds go on Prep and went nuts getting fucked and they got all kinds of stds but not hiv. You still wanna be careful if you don’t want the other shit

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, gaytrucker57 said:

Is there a way to condition my asshoe to take big cocks. I have never been fucked much and drive a truck so would like to keep it in one piece. I have some toy's and took on a 10" cock today twice but the only reason it didn't hurt like hell was poppers and they make my nose run for a week. It hurt the first time but the second time I asked him to push it in deeper and he said I was too tight. I NEED COCK