Should I + PREP

47 minutes ago, Truversebb said:

Of course you should be on PrEP! And don’t listen to anyone on here or elsewhere that says something otherwise!

Of course I’ll take PREP. It’s more do I want to start taking bare.

• Upvote 2

4 months ago I started being a cumdump without prep, today I found out I’m Poz.

Personally I wanted to be poz, that was my goal. The health issues don’t scare me, rather take raw poz cum loads deep inside my hole as a poz cumdump. My advice, just take poz loads and relax

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

I just looked over your profile - you're vers and been here a while, so I'm guessing you've topped raw and know it feels 1000 x better and starting to dabble with bottoming and being a cumdump.  After I felt the difference as a bare top, I could never ask another top to wear a condom again!!  I say YES, go raw, and YES get on Prep.  As you get older you will inevitably have other health issues to deal with aside from dealing with being poz on top of it.  You will almost definitely catch other stis that you may not have with condoms, but I'm sure anyone here would agree it's worth it (price of admission) for WAY WAY better sex for you and ALL your partners!!  You probably already know you'll be getting fucked raw more and more really soon, so get on it and fuck without fear :)    

• Upvote 5

If you're not one to be a chaser for becoming poz, then go for getting PrEP.  The main thing will always be to go for what YOU prefer as far as having fun YOUR way, compared to others who'll shove their beliefs down your throat.   

• Upvote 2

Forgive me playing "older and wiser," but 22 is too young to make an irreversible, life-changing choice like getting HIV. The human brain, especially when it comes to judgment and impulsiveness, is not fully developed until at least the mid-20s. You really don't want to jump into something because of your raging hormones that you might regret for the rest of your life 

If you decide later that you really want to get pozzed, you have the rest of your life to do it. But once it's done it can't be undone.

Keep your options open for now. Go on Prep, explore your sexual freedom to the fullest, but don't pay an unnecessary price for it.

https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/encyclopedia/content.aspx?ContentTypeID=1&ContentID=3051

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 6811283 said:

Make your own decisions for yourself. Don't push others, especially young guys who are new to all this, into doing something irreversible just to get your own jollies.

no one is puyshing anyone. im free to use this forum just like you. for a site called the "breeding zone" no one should really be spositing "safe sex". This site is primarly about bug chasing and gift giving.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5