Bottoming: Taking it in doggy - hitting "the wall"

NordicBtm

I have a question for anyone bottoming...

I have been getting fucked more again lately after a longer lull in my sex life. (from focusing on other things in life)

But its a consistent problem for me when getting fucked in doggystyle, or from behind like that, that a top with an 8 inch cock (20cm) or more will always "hit the wall" bottom out in my ass and it really hurts when they jackhammer the wall of my ass instead of into my hole.

If I switch to lying on my stomach ass up, or take it lying on my back the hole is deep and there are no issues.

I am wondering if anyone else has a similar experience and if they do if it is possible to do anything to take cock easier in doggy and these other positions where it is more difficult?

This is definitely a thing and it can be super uncomfortable! You can a) tell your top that you don't like what he's doing b) use a longer dildo on yourself regularly to desensitize yourself to that sensation or c) avoid that position and/or big-dicked tops who fuck like that

• Upvote 1

It’s so annoying as I love random toilet fucks and other piggy stuff like that and the position of choice is then from behind like that.

The dildo strategy seems legit but wondering if I am missing any other tricks to combat this?

There are numbing lube-like products you might try. You can also try pulling away a little bit as they fuck you. Or maybe work with a regular sex partner to find a way you can adjust your body in those positions to minimize your discomfort

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Practice.  It hurts at first, but you get used to it.  Don't pass up a big dick just because you can't handle a little bit of pain on the way to getting the pleasure.

Their hitting the colon bend. it hurts as fuck once you hit it( aka second hole) but once it gets opened you get an amazing full felling. Try straightening up a bit when you're getting fuck in the toilet stall it should help to not hit that bend. The dildo works or getting on your back

Guest sydbtm

Yeah “the wall” has a few different names. Second hole, colon bend, sigmoid colon... it’s worth the work learning how to go through it.

If a guy is long enough to reach it and fucks through it (eg. his cock head pops back and forward through it over and over) you’ll see stars - I’ve heard of guys who came instantly or pissed themselves a bit the first time they experienced that, so be prepared.

The best part - if he cums inside that second hole, the load gets locked in.