I'm a former NYer and return to see family a couple times a year.  This time I'm planning a couple days before I tell them I'm in town.  I know WSC & ESC are lame.  Where can a horny cum seeking bottom go to assure he'll get some loads. Saturday & Sunday nights. Appreciate any feedback

15 hours ago, daddyloadny said:

I gave some hot bottom two loads at WSC Thursday night.

Their "guest" membership rules sucked last time I was there. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By BritRawBottom
      BRIT GUY - COMING TO NYC DECEMBER 15TH - 21ST
      LOOKING TO START ARRANGING A CONVERSION PARTY FOR MY NEG HOLE / POZ BREED AND GO MEETS
      STAYING AT MANHATTAN AT TIMES SQUARE AND WILL BE HOSTING THERE OR AT PENNSYLVANIA HOTEL
      DAY AND TIME TO BE CONFIRMED FOLLOWING RESPONSE OF BREEDERS / AVAILABILITY.
      MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO POZ ME - GOT TOXIC BUDDY'S TO POZ ME.
      NEED TO GET THIS ARRANGED PROPERLY.... PLENTY OF TIME TO GET IT RIGHT
      MORE TOXIC THE BETTER AND NO TOXIC LOAD REFUSED!!
      CONTACT ME:
      WhatsApp = +44 772O 87435I
      Email = pozhunter@btinternet.com
      Kik = Rawbanginboy
    • By lvbbcumnhole
      I am hosting  a small get together this Saturday at my place with a buddy of mine.  He is looking to suck, fuck and especially get fucked.  He wants to be spun af while doing this and  we will be recording this.  No faces will appear, unless permission is granted.  Generally, this gathering will not be posted for videos.  Just want to have a good time so the type of guy/guys he is seeking is under 50, white, masculine (whatever that means, lol) and is a top or versatile top.  He loves bareback so don't be shy.  He does not want anyone that is over weight or too chubby.  If you say you are average in body, mean it.  Most guys don't understand what average means.  He is also requesting no smaller than 7 inches.  Does not matter if cut or uncut.  Huge cummers are a big extreme plus.  If interested, please private message me with contact information so I can get in touch with you.

Transportation and Favors will not be provided.  If you want to party, please bring your own.  This is very much appreciated as we will not have enough to go around for just my buddy and I.  Please be serious and absolutely no flaking out.  I realize this may be short notice but I was just made aware of his request and really wants to do this this weekend.
    • By jimmsmatt222
      I've been on a dry spell as of late.  It's been frustrating, but each time I've had free time I've also found it virtually impossible to find someone to fuck me, so I was excited when  I finally got a top to come over.  I've played with him a few times and found he always gives a good fuck.  This time, however, he said he would fuck me with a condom.  I agreed as I really, really needed a cock.
      Ass-up, I awaited his arrival on my enclosed porch.  Arriving, he stood behind me, rubbed his cock head against my hole, slipping it in a few times, deliberately teasing me as he knew I wanted it raw.  I heard the cellophane of the condom wrapper rip as he prepared to slip it on his cock, but really needing to get fucked, but also really wanting it raw, I took that golden opportunity - while his dick was still on my hole - to my ass onto his dick and started fucking myself on his cock before he could ruin the experience with a condom. 
      He must've liked it good enough because he forgot about the condom and kept fucking me nice and deep for about 20 minutes before he finally bred me. 
    • By uncutboi23
      Neg guy visiting sydney for a week in september, 21st-27th. Looking for poz tops to breed me. Also looking for cum hungry twink bottoms!
    • By bihairy
      "I've been horny the last few days and I've taken lots of cock and cum," he said on the IM I received today.
      "I need to breed that hole of yours.  Horny fucking dad here.  Need to dump some loads," I replied.
      His description told me he was a Hot Latin guy about 5'8 185 br/br 7c cock and a bubble butt that needs cock.  The profile information also indicated he was only a few miles away, so I invited him to my hotel room, telling him I wanted to fuck his brains out.  He was on his way in a flash.
      He arrived quickly, dropped his pants and frantically pulled-off all of his other clothing, and then unbidden, jumped onto the bed and immediately commenced sucking my cock.  Note this all occurred and we hadn't even said hello to each other.
      Anyhow, as he sucked my cock I reached over his back, and found I could finger his hole, which was good 'cause I really, really wanted to slid inside his ass.  In my view blow jobs are nice but the real fun is pounding a hole.
      "Do you have other loads in there now?  I love sloppy hole," I asked. 
      He shook his head.  He had gotten a load earlier but it had been awhile and his hole was hungry again for more cock and seed.
      I added a trace of lube to my now spit-covered cock, sliding my dick against his hungry hole.  He was a moaner.  He moaned and grunted in pleasure, which turned me on even more!  Plunging in, I backed out and pushed back inside.  His hole was wide open.  It was so soft and warm and wet inside.  I swear he was one of those rare guys who self lubricates as his ass was wet far beyond what I would have expected from the combination of our preparations and my pre-cum.
      I fucked him doggie style, grabbing his hips and pumping in and out.  Now, my cock isn't huge, I'd honestly say it is of average size, but whatever size it is, I definitely love to pound an ass, and this was no exception.
      "FUCK!  You're hitting the ring!  Aww Fucker, you've got good aim!" he said over and over.  He was in heaven.  And I also loved his hole, so that after only a few minutes, I thrust into his hole full depth, shooting my first load of the day deep inside his hole, which, by this time, was gaping wide open. 
       I paused fucking so he could feel the pulsation of my cock, and then resumed fucking so I was the one screaming with pleasure.  His hole just grabbed onto my cock keeping it hard, coaxing it until I shot a second load deep inside. 
      I rolled off and took a break.  We chatted a bit and before long he was sucking me hard again.  I threw him on his stomach and mounted him.  He couldn't move and my cock was lodged inside his hole again.  All too soon I shot my third load.
      We both lay there for a bit sweaty and tired from the sex.  We thanked each other.  I thanked him for his hole and he thanked me for cock and cum.  He left and I jumped in the shower, wearing the biggest grin on my face. 
      I needed that!

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.