I'm a former NYer and return to see family a couple times a year.  This time I'm planning a couple days before I tell them I'm in town.  I know WSC & ESC are lame.  Where can a horny cum seeking bottom go to assure he'll get some loads. Saturday & Sunday nights. Appreciate any feedback

15 hours ago, daddyloadny said:

I gave some hot bottom two loads at WSC Thursday night.

Their "guest" membership rules sucked last time I was there. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Emzop
      Bttm going to CBC tonight and hoping to get flooded with loads, find me, use me, cum in me and throw me away. 26,5'7",150#, 6uc, Latino /Asian. 
      Gonna try to get a room but more into public fucking. Use me in front of everyone and tell them to add their loads. Encourage everyone to fuck and get fucked don't just watch lol hmu if you wanna add! 
    • By insatiablebot
      My first trip to Europe is around the corner. 
      As per my research , the two cities to get maximum raw action and loads for a cum dump are Amsterdam and Berlin. So the flights and hotels have been booked. And I plan to offer my newly prepped up ass to take as many loads as possible for 9 days in Amsterdam followed by 9 days in Berlin 😁
      Amsterdam - 28th Feb to 8th March
      Berlin - 9th March to 18th March
      Any suggestions for the best places to get raw and rough loads are welcome. Also, I’d love to arrange for Anon scenes at my hotel rooms or at a voyeur top’s place where my poppered up ass would be ready and willing to take all loads that come it’s way. I love being blindfolded and poppered up as various cocks use my holes for their pleasure. 
      So any voyeur out there who would like to see me get pounded by multiple raw dicks is welcome to message.  
      https://breeding.zone/profile/67411-insatiablebot/?tab=node_gallery_gallery
    • By Ozpig
      Got home from work last night, felt horny hooked on line hoping to get fucked. A guy off Grindr started hitting me up and we exchanged pics and, unusually for Grindr - he liked to fuck raw. He said he was huge and his cock pig was fabulous. I was straight into preparation mode and he said he could come in an hour. His cock was magnificent, thick, about 9" and he ccok tapered from the head to a very thick base.  He was telling me how he liked to fuck hard and in no time we were in my bed. I soon realised his get off was being brutal with his weapon and he liked discomfort or pain in the bottoms he fucks, He started saying things like "if you can't handle my cock I am going to fuck you anyway" and "you better be able to handle this hard big cock slut". Taking his meat was never going to be a problem but I played along, telling him how big it was and responding yes when he asked if it was hurting. It was like two worlds - privately loving the thick cock in me but pretending it hurt and whimpering. He fucked me good for 20 minutes before he dropped his wad in me and I spent the whole time in private ecstacy. His cock made me so horny I wanted seconds but alas he left. I managed to pick up a safe fuck off Grindr an hour or so later that helped scratch my itch. I sucked out the condom and went to bed happy. 
    • By ottpoz
      Hey guys! 
      Coming to Brooklyn in March for a show. Hoping to slip away for some hot play. Love taking anonymous loads and great group play. Ideally looking for gloryholes, back rooms, and bathhouses. I’ve heres of Paddles, the Cock, Eagle, and Blue. Any other good places? Any of the ones I mentioned ot worth it? Any private parties I should be looking for?

Fully vers. No loads refused. Very deep throat. 
    • By NULL
      Hey 👋 amateur guy here looking to be shot in a breeding session. I’m an easygoing complete sub beta bottom who loves nothing more than being seeded in my boy pussy. I can use nair to get completely smooth and I can wear assless underwear and thigh highs to put emphasis on my bitch role. I’ve got a tight soft and clean pussy that would make you nut in a second. I’m 100% clean and disease free. Contact me for pictures 

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.