First time experience at a dore alley party

lycis

I feel a need to tell someone about this, this was my first experience not only at dore but at one of the "private" parties.

Never been to dore, never done anything like this before. Me and the bf went, he's pretty experienced with the crowd - back in the day was a pretty big cumdump. I meet a lot of his old friends from his more promiscuous days, and have a bunch of fun. After getting drinks at a nearby bar, we decide to head to a private party he's on a mailing list for. Maybe I was feeling the vibe of the street fair or the booze, but I was pretty self confident about it.

We get in this party and one of the things I notice is just how fucking -hot- everyone is. All of my bathhouse experiences so far have been stuff that was much more "casual weekday", where the crowd is a bunch of older guys or people who are not my type at all - I'm there either to fool around with my partner or just relax and enjoy being ogled at. Suddenly I'm in a room with a ton of guys who are all closer to my age, wearing gear, have amazing confidence/cocks/etc, or any number of things. Was very easy to get riled up. 

Anyways the juicy bits:

Eventually we wander into the dark room part of the party. Me and the BF have some fun planned with friends this upcoming weekend so we agree to play it "safe" for their sake (and also because it's my first time). Turns out playing it safe can still get pretty wild. There's a platform in the middle of the room I lay my BF on, making out with him. Behind my bf, I notice this smoking hot guy with a beard and beautiful fuzzy ass just sitting there in his harness/jock, so I make a comment. Immediately me and this guy start grinding, making out and rubbing on each other in front of my BF, who is loving it. I force the slut down on my cock and finger his hole, occasionally moving to finger my bf's hole too. We eventually draw a small crowd and one of my bf's old buds finds his way behind this guy and gives him what he needs: thick cock in his lubed up cunt. They fuck like mad, and the bottom moves to make out with my bf between sucking my cock.

At this point, my BF was taken by total surprise - he expected I'd be a lot more timid as this was my first time in a sex party situation. But I've had enough of looking. I fucking crave to feel my cock inside this bitch's pussy but know I can't. Well, good thing my bf's cunt was right there. I pull the bottom off my cock and drag my bf's ass over the edge of the platform with him on his back. Then dive right into my BF's cunt, which is always loose. The other bottom who's taking it doggy style is right above him. With them both getting their brains fucked out while making out, I get damn fucking close to breeding my boy right there but want to hold back so early into the party. Plus we were attracting a crowd (my BF is a very noisy bitch), and didn't want too much heat on him. I'm a good sport and help direct cock to our new bottom friend, who's hungry for loads.

We wander out of the dark room and mingle with some of the people near the bar. Everyone is super fucking nice which is great, and really helps dispel a lot of the pressure. I don't feel like I -need- to fuck around to have fun here which is great. Still, as we start to get more comfortable with the vibe eventually I have my BF sucking off cocks in the circle right at the bar. It's not enough though - I need cunt and he needs his cunt filled. I drag him back into the dark room and push him back onto the platform again, fucking his brains out. At this point the party has picked up a bit and he's not the only bottom having fun - we are surrounded by men loading up bitches, and tops egging on the breeding. People keep groping me to check if I'm wearing rubber (I'm not) then encouraging me. Its fucking hot.

One of the bottoms getting fucked was our bottom friend from earlier. He's sweaty as fuck, in heat and getting his pussy loosened up. Turns out he's been quite busy while we were away mingling, and has 8 loads in his cunt. He feeds his cock to my bf while he's being fucked and while I'm fucking my bf (my BF is always the biggest bitch in the room). Eventually he gives my BF a nice surprise - sits on his face, unloading all his cunt loads into my his mouth as I fuck him hard to the beat of the music. Everyone is watching. I make out with our slut friend as my BF rims, and it sends me over the edge - causing me to load my BF's cunt up with my seed.

Again, we're trying to play it "safe", so I don't want to stick around. We're surrounded by hungry tops and bottoms in heat looking to get a piece of what they just saw. I force my BF to get up and drag him back out to the bar before people started getting too into my boyfriend, letting our new cumdump friend have the spoils.

About ready to pass out from the heat/sweat (fuck that place needed a stiff breeze), we mingle a bit more and head out.

Fuck, feels almost hard to believe I just went through that experience. Next time we plan on not holding back and being prepared to have a lot of fun, as next time we won't have to worry about keeping some friends we are going to fool around this weekend with safe. And you know what? It was all oddly romantic. I feel like I just climbed mount everest with my man and we went through a special experience together. Fuck I love him.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3