Drug addicts & sex

Sharp-edge

Ever had sex with someone who is a drug addict? I'm not talking (mostly) about people who do drugs during sex, rather for people who inject drugs not for sex and at some time they have sex with people for money or anything similar. Does the idea of having sex with such a person turn you on? Like doing whatever you want when he is high? has anyone had these thoughts? 

• Like 1

Hello - I am just somewhat a beginner in Drugs and Sex !  I have had a friend of a friend introducing me smoking tina and having sex - fucking HOT and became a Cum / Dick Slut !  The following week , he took me to a party / 9 guys !  I seen some HOT and Beautiful DICKS !    My friend , the Host and I went out side - chatting - smoking tina - becoming a pig - love the touching !  We went back inside to a bed room - having sex - so freaking horny - HOT 3 some - then 1 by 1 guys starting to come in - using All my holes like a Cum Dumpster / Catcher - did not care after the 3rd or 4th dick - imagining some of the guys came back for seconds - my cunt hole became larger , puffy lips , and sloppy wet !   Love to hear from others !   :)  :)

• Upvote 2

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I've known a few guys who could be "persuaded" to have gay sex in exchange for drugs that were pretty much bi or straight and some I was pretty sure were addicts. Some of guys who hustled that I knew had to get high to trick to get over their nerves. I also knew this bigger dude who was in his early 20's who used drugs to get and keep guys that he could fuck and who would fuck him...felt that was the only way he could get sex, and pretty much all of the guys he had were addicts. He didn't care but he wouldn't do much in the way of drugs. 

IVe certainly had sex with addicts and one of my regular fuck buds I would say is an addict. I can tell when he's using as he's way more animated and verbal and usually can't get fucked enough. We've done some three ways and group stuff when he's high too and it's hot seeing his hole getting used by multiple guys, especially since he's "straight" and has a GF. Early on when I was coming to terms with my being bi/gay I use daily a lot of drugs and was probably borderline addicted. I would get high, cruise parks, bathrooms, Grindr, CL and such for anon sex and would pretty much take any cock no questions asked. But after a couple scary things happened I backed off doing that. But I could see how guys can slide into addiction and promiscuity...for sure!

Guest perverthomoslave

My first boyfriend  was a drug addict. We had a lot of sex while he was high. He actually introduced me to weed. His  inhibitions were inexistent,  which turned me on so much. He passed away  a year and a half after we started dating because of overdose, but I'm sure that if he was still here,  we'd still have a lot of fun with him being high.

On 8/1/2018 at 7:08 PM, ImNotSeasonedMeat said:

Have always fantasized about having sex with ones deemed broken and 'undesirable,' especially drug addicts. Would love to get bred one...or ten some day soon.

Me too! That kind of people, " undesirable" as you call them, are 100% my type.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Suckpublic
On 8/2/2018 at 8:36 AM, Guest BBBoyfromTN said:

I've known a few guys who could be "persuaded" to have gay sex in exchange for drugs that were pretty much bi or straight and some I was pretty sure were addicts. Some of guys who hustled that I knew had to get high to trick to get over their nerves. I also knew this bigger dude who was in his early 20's who used drugs to get and keep guys that he could fuck and who would fuck him...felt that was the only way he could get sex, and pretty much all of the guys he had were addicts. He didn't care but he wouldn't do much in the way of drugs. 

IVe certainly had sex with addicts and one of my regular fuck buds I would say is an addict. I can tell when he's using as he's way more animated and verbal and usually can't get fucked enough. We've done some three ways and group stuff when he's high too and it's hot seeing his hole getting used by multiple guys, especially since he's "straight" and has a GF. Early on when I was coming to terms with my being bi/gay I use daily a lot of drugs and was probably borderline addicted. I would get high, cruise parks, bathrooms, Grindr, CL and such for anon sex and would pretty much take any cock no questions asked. But after a couple scary things happened I backed off doing that. But I could see how guys can slide into addiction and promiscuity...for sure!

Same here go smoke and cruise sucking white cocks and fucking big chub ass with a gf