My First Anonymous Load

JimmyWhackers

Lately, I've been really feeling slutty. I don't know why. Just a month or two ago, I thought I was a total top.

Well, today I finally received my first jock strap. I put it on and I instantly felt like a hot slut. I opened Grindr, and even thought my profile is still very top, a 38 year old with a good dick messaged. 

He came into my room as I was on all fours. He never said a word. I had a sleeping mask over my eyes. He fucked me for about 5-10 minutes as my dick stayed safely in my pouch. For the first time in my life, I felt cum entering my pussy. My ass got super warm and then he held it there. He got dressed and left. He messaged me "Thanks for letting me make a deposit."

I went over to the mirror in the pic. I wasn't sure how much cum I had in me. I started pushing out a little. I had to stop myself because it felt like it would flood out. I grabbed some toilet paper from the bathroom to catch all of his anonymous cum inside of me. There was so much though that it shot out and squirted all over the carpet.

It was so hot being filled up like that, but now I'm dealing with the normal issues of guilt and fear of HIV.

IMG_0138.jpg

• Like 8
  • Upvote 6

It's happened to all of us at one point, it only gets better and more exciting, and it gets addicting and then to the point of no turning back.  You will become more accustomed to it as time goes on and taking a few more loads like that.   Welcome to the world of taking and craving anonymous BB !!

nothing to feel guilty about.

Just go to your doctor and tell him/her you want on prep.

It's a pill you take once a day and you have to have blood work every 3 months to monitor for liver and kidney functions.

Won't stop you from getting an STD but it's 99.999% effective, even if the guy has an HIV viral load

9 hours ago, bareback-flipflop said:

To get anon loads always risky. I got some in bars and saunas. Although I saw the guy, I don’t have any information about him. Neither his status nor his name. So it is risky but exciting and therefore so addictive. I love it. 

For me, it’s a little bit about risk, but it’s mostly about being used, especially when I’m in a jock.

I have a huge cock so when I don’t wear a jock, tops always suck me and focus on my dick. It really turns me off.

i do it anonymous for two reasons mainly: because I’m so picky about guys I’d otherwise never have sex and because it makes me feel more like I’m just a cum dump.

9 hours ago, bareback-flipflop said:

To get anon loads always risky. I got some in bars and saunas. Although I saw the guy, I don’t have any information about him. Neither his status nor his name. So it is risky but exciting and therefore so addictive. I love it. 

• Upvote 1

taking anonymous loads is addictive so do what i do. go to a busy bathhouse on a busy night (preferably a fri nite bareback party, then get in the public sling lube your hole and put on a blindfold.then just let anyone breed you all night.if a guy tries to wear a condom,pull it off.most guys will still fuck you raw.be nothing but a public cumdumpster

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 7/31/2018 at 1:22 PM, JimmyWhackers said:

Lately, I've been really feeling slutty. I don't know why. Just a month or two ago, I thought I was a total top.

Well, today I finally received my first jock strap. I put it on and I instantly felt like a hot slut. I opened Grindr, and even thought my profile is still very top, a 38 year old with a good dick messaged. 

He came into my room as I was on all fours. He never said a word. I had a sleeping mask over my eyes. He fucked me for about 5-10 minutes as my dick stayed safely in my pouch. For the first time in my life, I felt cum entering my pussy. My ass got super warm and then he held it there. He got dressed and left. He messaged me "Thanks for letting me make a deposit."

I went over to the mirror in the pic. I wasn't sure how much cum I had in me. I started pushing out a little. I had to stop myself because it felt like it would flood out. I grabbed some toilet paper from the bathroom to catch all of his anonymous cum inside of me. There was so much though that it shot out and squirted all over the carpet.

It was so hot being filled up like that, but now I'm dealing with the normal issues of guilt and fear of HIV.

IMG_0138.jpg

Honey, don’t feel so guilty. That fades with the more cock you get.