Bathhouses in Montreal

Dumpingground,

Go on to the CUMUNION website and check out when the next bb event for GI Joe in Montreal. I was there at GI Joe last year in winter. CUMUNION starts early (7 PM) and lasts all night. Bareback fucking was best in the basement dungeon area, but I saw bb sex on all floors. Hot French-Canadian guys know how to fuck bare! OINK! If your French is non-existent, the guys there are polite and will switch into English readily. Have a cum-filled time at GI Joe. I'd go back there in a heartbeat!

• Upvote 2

Guest Cutedelicategay

Heard from an Outreach worker in Ottawa that Montreal has seen an exponential increase in STIs this summer. Nasty but curable. Not sure about your barebacking intent but I will advice you to be careful before bending over on a fuck bench or sticking your cock up an anonymous ass. Two friends who are a couple came back home one with syphilis and the other with gonorrhea.

• 5 months later...

G.I. Joe and Oasis in the village are the most popular. I’ve had fun at both. Oasis is a bit more laidback. G.I. Joe has multiple floors, which is fun when busy. 

There’s also Colonial baths, which are basically vintage at this point. I’ve never been so I can’t speak to it. Same with Sauna St-Hubert, which is further North. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

GiJoe  in Montreal has recently re-opened. I would think the other bathhouses are open again. A rough translation from the French into English: "We are happy to be able to welcome you again within our walls. In the context of the current coronavirus pandemic, we are all working together to minimize the possibility of contamination within our facility. This temporarily prevents us from offering you all the services as before and that is why, some areas are restricted or even closed. We ask you to be indulgent and above all respectful of the temporary instructions put in place for the well-being of all and this while awaiting a return to normalcy, that is to say as before the pandemic." Or check out their Facebook page for further details! WOOHOO! At least it's some good news!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Many fond memories of Gi Joe during Cumunion in Montreal. Let's hope all bathhouses re-open in Canada when COVID is under control or totally gone. Bb sex lives need to be restored to its former glory(hole) numbers! OINK!

• 4 months later...

According to the Gi Joe bathhouse website in Montreal, Gi Joe will be re-opening tomorrow, June 16, at 8 AM. You will have to register beforehand. I'm not too sure about other restrictions when you arrive there to play. Have fun! OINK!