Bijou East Village

Guest matthewtaylorxxx

Guest matthewtaylorxxx

Hello just wondering if anyone heads to the Bijou in EV at all from here?  I go sometimes but forget about it often and really would like to go more.  It's a great space and when I go I enjoy being naked and manhandled by so many strangers there.  This place is so under the radar these days and really needs more people attending.  Anyone have good stories from there, or just that they go?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, fucking love the Bjiou.  I'm a regular there and have been going since the 90's.  I should have one of the rooms named after me.  So many memories and so many anon men have dumped in me in that place alone I couldn't even begin to count.  So yea I was there last night in fact.  It was very quiet for a hot Tuesday night but managed to swallow 3 loads of piss and take two loads of seed up my fuck hole from a black guy and another that I really couldn't see well because the room I was bent over in was totally dark.  The place has really gone down hill but to me the atmosphere is so much better now that its so run down and nasty.  I'm drawn to such seedy dirty hopeless places to get used in and take anon poz and std loads.   Like you say Matthew the place has such potential for being a nasty place to meet pigs and breed in the darkened  dirty rooms.   I want to find high viral load death breeders to meet and breed me there like AIDS craving trash.  Its so fitting for me.  When Was the last time you were there Matthew?  

• 1 month later...
Guest Daddy4rawboys

I was there every Sunday back in the 90's, can't believe it is still open, so happy to hear that it is for my next visit. Need to spread my seed as I did before. 

I still go sometimes. It’s hit or miss, but last time was a hit. I got on my knees and sucked cock in the (newi-ish?) open room without a door, and was pleasantly surprised that nobody from management bothered me. (They once asked to leave for sucking a guy off by the bar.)

If any cocksuckers here know of great places in New York to suck cock, I’d love to hear about them. Many of my old haunts are now just terrible.

Long shot, but I have a question: Back in the 1990s there were twice as many booths—they lines both sides of the corridor. I was a regular, and there was another guy there all the time—probably about 40, white, almost always wore a baseball cap. In between “customers” we used to swap stories, talk about the guys we just blew. It was fun and hot. Kindred spirits. Would love to find him again.