pig sub for Tom

Guest irishcumdump

Guest irishcumdump

Last night I met a new fuckbuddy.  we chatted all day on growlr, he was a sexy bearded pig top.  He kept telling me what he wanted - a sub to use.  that my ass and mouth would be his to use how he wanted

by 10pm I was seriously horny and desperate to have cock up my ass

I drove to his place and he let me in.  I handed him the cokes I had brought for him to drink knowing i would be getting them back later

he led me to a room where a curious device was on the table, it was a cone shaped machine with a plastic bag coming out of the top.  The bag was filled with faint smoke or vapour.  he detached the bag and inhaled some of the vapour and passed the bag to me.  I copied what he did and inhalled the vapour.  we did this a couple of times and i started to relax.

he then led me to a bedroom and ordered me to strip.  he removed his clothes and lay on the bed and ordered me to climb up and suck his cock.  as i sucked his cock expanded and grew filling my mouth.  he slapped me and told me to turn so that my ass was easier for him to reach.  as I sucked he spanked my ass then I felt him shove a dry finger up my hole.  I gasped but he just slapped my ass and told me to keep sucking.

after 5 minutes he got up and told me to bend over the side of the bed facing a full length wall mirror. he walked behind me, slapping my ass and spreading my cheeks to spy his target.  i watched him grin almost sneer when he saw my arsehole - the tight puckered ring that he intended to own.  he told me to take some poppers quickly and I did so inhaling as much as I could.

he had told me earlier in the day that he planned on fucking me bare and breeding my ass but i suddenly realised I hadnt heard the pop of a lube bottle, I looked up in the mirror when I felt his dry nob at my hole.  he was looking back at my reflection, same grin on his face and he pushed in.  my eyes bulged and I bit into the blankets to stop from squealing.  its been a long time since Ive been fucked dry and I forgot how much it stings.  I tried to relx my hole and eventually i was able to take it.  he pounded me like this for a long time til my legs started to give out.  he then got on the bed and had me suck him before ordering me to sit on it.  I bounced on top of him for a few minutes until he decided the angle wasnt right for him and pushed me facedown on the bed. i cleaned his cock for a few seconds before he climbed on top of me and thrust his cock back where it belonged.  balls deep in my pooper

he got into a rythm and pounded me for a good 20minutes by which time my hole was raw and swollen and im sure his cock was beginning to feel the same kinda friction burn.  finally he shot deep inside me wrapping his arms around me holding me tight as his magnificent cock gave me my reward.  "Take my manspunk up yer arse pig" he yelled

collapsing on top of me he rested a few moment, his cock still hard but throbbing

he pulled out and presented his cock for cleaning.  i slurped the last of his jizz from his nob.  then he told me to lie facedown on the bed again.  he climbed on top and thrust his cock back up my swollen hole.  i yelped and begged him to take it out but he just slapped my head and told me to lie still and relax

i felt a warmth inside me and realised he was filling my tender stinging hole with his post-0rgasm piss.  

when he finished he stayed inside me for a minute or so before telling me to "carefully" go to the bathroom.  I managed to keep it all inside me (either because of my tight arse muscles or more likely because my hole was already starting to swell shut), til i was sitting on the bowl and let loose

when i came back to the bedroom he told me I could get dressed and leave but first he took some pics of my hole.

he wants to use my holes at least once a week

the pics below are my hole after he was finished

hole2s.jpg

hole1s.jpg

Totally hot story bud.  Like you, my hole hasn't been used in too long, but it's so hungry for cocks.  Would love to know what was in the bag, since a little pot loosens me up and poppers are my fav.  Keep it up!  OINK!

Guest irishcumdump
7 hours ago, HardOneLA said:

Totally hot story bud.  Like you, my hole hasn't been used in too long, but it's so hungry for cocks.  Would love to know what was in the bag, since a little pot loosens me up and poppers are my fav.  Keep it up!  OINK!

Probably was Pot although it had an unusual taste. Just made me chill a little. 

it was a great session, he is away this weekend but had already demanded my ass next Tuesday evening so there could be a sequel to this