I’m Ollie, and I’m a bottom bug gifter. Bottom gifters are rare but you can’t let tops have all the fun of converting unwitting men can you? I’ve always been drawn to the darker side of sex and since my conversion something snapped within me, whatever shred of decency and morals withered and died. What was left was a desire to infect, and I guess a revenge of sorts against the man who bugged me.

I was a little twink then, young, naive, skinny … since the gift I trained my body to perfection, both to keep it fit and strong against the ravages of HIV and to lure men to my ass. Swimming and squats turned me from a twink to a now 25 year old lithe, tanned, jock with a perfect, solid bubble butt. Toned and tight, broad chest tapering down to a lean waist before flaring out into my ample buttocks. Light brown hair naturally bleached by the sun with gold blond highlights, blue- green eyes sparkling against rich tan skin, all over of course as I loved to show off at nude beaches. I’m a gay wet dream. I knew I’m hot, and I could have anyone, I was at the top of the gay hierarchy. I could’ve fucked with any other hot young guys but no, my favoured prey are trolls. Ugly men, older men, fat men or a combination of the three. I hunted them in saunas where they haunt at the edges, lurking, waiting for some action, any action really. Living vicariously through the young men having sex around them and imagining what it would be like to get with the unreachable Adonises like me. Like a spider waiting patiently in her web, I waited outside a private room, towel loosely wrapped around my toned torso, body still glistening from my dip in the hot tub. Leaning back, body on full display. I waited. I never have to wait long. Usually a troll would’ve spotted me coming in and followed me hoping to catch glimpses of me hooking up or to just be close to me, drinking in the aura of my youth and beauty.

Here’s one now, shambling around the corner into view, older, maybe 50s, pot belly, balding, unimpressive in every way and just what I love. As he walked slowly past, painfully slowly, eyes burning with lust, I undid my towel and let it drop at my feet. His eyes nearly fell out of head, I almost heard his heart stopped beating in shock. I smiled, flashing my pearly whites, turned around slowly to pick up the towel, offering him a view of my ass and smooth, pink hole. Walking into the room I laid down the towel on the faux leather mattress, pumping a few handfuls of lube from the dispenser and rubbing it around and into my hole before turning back to him. He stood there transfixed, mouth agape. I smiled my best smile and said, “Come on in”

He gulped.

“ And close the door behind you”

He stammered something non sensical, the trap was set and ready. If he wasn’t poz already he will be soon.

Edited by Dasher88
spelling
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 5

Part 2 - Ted

He hurried in, “Ooh daddy…” I cooed.

“You’re perfect” He finally made a coherent sentence.

“Thank you”

I laid down on my back, ass facing, lifting my legs and holding the inside of my knees, pink hole glistening with lube on display. My hole winked at him.

His body tensed up with lust. I smirked.

Dropping his towel and revealing his wholly unimpressive body, belly hanging over his pubic mound, pubes wild and unkempt, 5” cock standing at full attention.

“Please …” I whined.

Have I told you I’m a consummate actor? I always give an award winning performance, making these trolls think I would offer myself so willingly to them, though in a way I am. Not in the way that they think though.

He came forward and unceremoniously entered me. His forest of pubes bristling against my smooth hole. It slid in without resistance, partially coz I’m an easy fuck and partially because there really wasn’t much cock. He drove it into the hilt, I watched his face enter nirvana. I gripped his cock with my ass on the out stroke and relaxed on the in stroke.

Wrapping my strong legs around his waist, I pulled him inside me deeper. My arms went around his back. We embraced and kissed, deeply and passionately. His kisses were clumsy, too eager, too much tongue, too wet. I loved it, I fed off his hunger for me. The look of lust in his eyes as we fucked making me rock hard. I barely register the dicking he was giving me. His technique was ok, a pity his cock is so small.

I groaned and moaned into his ear, as he licked and kissed my neck.

“Oh fuck me daddy, fuck me. Make me your boy, uhhhhhh”

The whimpers and moans drove him to near madness.

He barely made sense. Not that I was really listening to what he said.

His flabby body on top of mine. I reached up to squeeze and pinch his his flabby chest and nipples. Feeling the rolls of fat between his chest and stomach, grabbing his ample love handles . His face flushed red, sweat dripping from him falling on me, intermingling with my own. pooling on the crevasse between my hard pecs. He leant down to lick and chewed at my nipples, biting, kissing my chest.

His thrusting became more erratic. I watched his face intently, eyes bulging and mouth open in a silent O. He became even uglier as he neared orgasm. I loved this moment. I urged him on with louder grunts and cries of,

“Breed your boy daddy, cum in me, oh fuck daddy, oh please, uhhh uhhh uhhh”

Suddenly his hands wrapped around me neck and gripped tighter as his thrusts became wild jerking.

The unexpected grip around my neck made me genuinely turned on by him.

“I’m cumming!” He groaned
He was slamming into me with force, his fat body jiggling with every last thrust, spewing cum inside my guts. My ass felt something for the first time that fuck akin to pleasure. For a few too brief moments he hit my prostate with his meagre cock. A feeling of warmth as he came. A moment of stillness.

He smiled and collapsed in a sweaty pile of fat flesh on top of me. I was still holding onto him tightly, making sure every last drop was inside me, maximising exposure time his bare unprotected cock was rubbing against the toxic HIV ridden walls of my anus.

“That was incredible” He murmured.

“Hmmm” I agreed noncommittally.

“I’m Ted, blah blah blah blah blah” Really all I heard was white noise, as Ted continued to babble.

As he talked I concentrated on milking his softening cock with my ass, eager for every last drop. We stayed in that deadly embrace for a time, him talking, I not really listening, until his cock became too soft and fell with a plop out of my hole.

“I’d love to -“ He began

I cut off his words by unravelling myself from under him, easily I flipped him over onto his back and dove down to his soft cock and engulfed it in my mouth. The bitter salty taste of his last neg load still on his cock, mixed with the taste of my ass. I suckled on it lapping up every drop. When there was nothing left, I stood up, slung my towel over my shoulders and walked out of the room. Finding an empty room, I walked in and locked the door, lying down onto the mat, I unclenched my ass to allow the cum that was inside to drip out.I love the feeling cum oozing out of me, reaching down I scooped it up for a taste, the sweet taste of his last neg load.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6