Trucker cock needed

Total bottom here living just down the street from a Flying J truck stop.... Flying J , 4740 Bethel Road,  Olive Branch, MS. 38654  .... If you are a top trucker fucker and love to breed and seed a willing bottom, I am the one to contact...  You can text me anytime... 618-967-7232   . I ONLY TAKE RAW COCK....

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

There are three truck stops within 50  miles of where I live. I have sucked cock at all three of them many times. I love trucker cock. Love the aroma of trucker cock that hasn't been showered in three or four days. The taste of his balls and cock as I lick it before sucking it. And truckers usually have big cum loads because they haven't fucked for days. Just exciting to go from truck to truck being a lot fag and offering to suck them. Some want to fuck weather giving up my ass or using theirs, and I am up for that also. Kept track and found out that I never had to knock on more than 4 cabs before getting a load of cum to swallow. I give them my phone number and have had many call me and tell me they will  be at the truck stop on a certain day and please come suck them.

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, TXPleasurePig said:

What's the best technique for getting trucker cock? Do you just go truck to truck and knock on the cab? Then what do you say?
Any truckers ever get violent?

I've always wondered how to get hooked up with truckers.  I'd love to be a 'lot lizard'.

Careful- I believe it is a Federal offense to disturb a sleeping trucker on a mandated break by knocking on the door. And yes, they can get violent: I watched my ex get chased by a hammer-wielding driver for just walking around his rig. Hopped in the car and we were outta there fast.

On 7/30/2020 at 8:18 AM, austin_submale said:

I've always wondered how to get hooked up with truckers.  I'd love to be a 'lot lizard'.

Only women and convincing post op trannies can be lot lizards and there's a site for that too. Lot lizards are now for the most part ignored because truckers aren't lookin for sex like they used to. But anyways CL used to be the best way but now it's probably trucker sucker and trucker passion. 

I still get mine at the reliable adult theater. I've also dressed up in mini shorts and wraparound heels to cross a trucker parking lot to get to the store while looking at the truckers direction, then crossed my way back whole slipping in between a few aisles when security wasn't looking and it worked. Ive snuck into the shower area with a random trucker a few time, outside of hooking up in rigs.

On 7/30/2020 at 10:12 AM, Opensesame said:

Careful- I believe it is a Federal offense to disturb a sleeping trucker on a mandated break by knocking on the door. 

Lol nobody knocks on the door nor do they walk around a rig unless they're just stupid.

22 minutes ago, SissySwallows said:

Only women and convincing post op trannies can be lot lizards and there's a site for that too. Lot lizards are now for the most part ignored because truckers aren't lookin for sex like they used to. But anyways CL used to be the best way but now it's probably trucker sucker and trucker passion. 

I still get mine at the reliable adult theater. I've also dressed up in mini shorts and wraparound heels to cross a trucker parking lot to get to the store while looking at the truckers direction, then crossed my way back whole slipping in between a few aisles when security wasn't looking and it worked. Ive snuck into the shower area with a random trucker a few time, outside of hooking up in rigs.

Lol nobody knocks on the door nor do they walk around a rig unless they're just stupid.

I'm not a trannie nor would I ever be convincing.  Why aren't truckers looking for sex like they used to?  That's a bummer.  What sites would you recommend?

dick.net, growlr and CL. Those two are gone and Growlr went to complete shit, so I don't recommend anything. Non-sisses and non-trannies might do well on Kik, but the thing is truckers there are wanting women and some trannies. No so much dudes. Plus theres a lot....a lot....a lot of versatiles on there. That's just a me thing though so you could probably find someone in your area that's not a trucker.

It's overrated nowadays anyways so being crammed up in that small camper space would not be worth it. You can get the same thrill by meeting a chubby trucker-like man in a motel or better yet an adult theater. But if you must you could try a cb communicator or radio.

• 2 weeks later...

I live near a truck stop in the south of England near the major ports. I've been hanging out there for a two years. I's full of eastern European truckers, mostly polish and Romanian. Solid hairy men - won't go near your ass but they all wanna be blown. Last Saturday I was on my knees getting face fucked by a horse cocked hairy trucker. He was grunting n giving it plenty io verbal - couldn't understand a word he was saying but I could till understand he was saying I'm gunna cum cocksuker, swallow my fukkin load. then he fills my mouth with his salty sperm. When he was done another man shoved his cock in my mouth. I drink his balls as well. western Europe trucker seed I the best.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have always wanted to suck a truckers cock! Not quite sure how to approach. There’s a Luvs gas station by the I-10 by Wild Horse Pass in Phoenix. There are some hot truckers there. Might have to do some cruising!!!

• Like 1