Length or Girth

Guest bumbtch

4 hours ago, Monster5-8gPA said:

?do=download

Sir! I think your selling your self short! If your description is accurate then the description of the size of my cock would be the size of a breakfast sausage! Lol! 😉

if I may interject, it looks more like 8” length and 6-1/2” girth if my geometry is right??? Maybe you like selling yourself short so when you get a boy with you , you hear “OMG it’s huge! “😉🍆 but fisting 🤜that ☣️Cum in your boys  ass, who could refuse that either???😉

HOT🔥pic and love your description on how you like to fuck🍆💦💦🤜

@Monster5-8gPA ... LMAO @ 'Breakfast Sausage' ... That has tickled me! 😛 Glad you like my description on one way I like to Fuck, or more to the point, my strong preference with my ejaculati☣️N! ... Maybe I haven't been measuring properly. Who knows ---> Technique over size, right, by a whisker! ;) 😈💦💦

Girth is the key one for me; though not too thick! In essence, I find it really uncomfortable to get fucked by 'pencil dicks' - so, too thin is out. And for the really thick monsters out there, they just won't fit without major pain. So, the perfect cock is one that has a decent girth, enough to open me up and make it enjoyable. Length after that is just a bonus.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2019 at 2:23 AM, DaddysHand said:

My Dick is longer (around 7*-7.5") with girth at 4"-4.5" to my recollection.

I much more enjoy fucking as 'Deep as I can Go', so my appendage suits me perfectly. It also suits those with a very sensitive prostate perfectly too, as my Dick has a strong curve that most certainly frequently hits that magic G spot! 

For those that desire girth, there is always my fist to push in the filthy load I just nutted deep inside; So, you can ENJOY the best of both worlds! 🐷👊

Agree fully on the girth. But MY FUCK! A guy with a hard, strong curved dick that bends down can advertise on his profile that he is "orgasm on legs"

My previous boyfriend (thin longer cock) could never believe and understand my theory that a thinner cock hurts more for someone (without swinging saloon doors) getting fucked than a thicker cock. The pressure from the Top (whether his cock is thin or thick) to enter is basically the same. Physics applied over a small area vs large area...  And it looks  gorgeous when a thick vein is popping the skin up!

I prefer length because I love the feeling of a long dick going through my second hole.

Not to say I don't love a nice, thick cock as well. Getting stretched to gaping is also a lot of fun.

Of course the best is long and thick at the same time.