Length or Girth

Guest bumbtch

Since I'd much rather Top than bottom, I don't take much Cock up my gut.  Thus, I don't need anything huge, extra thick or long - don't like taking a Cock to the point I'd have to go to the hospital and get stitched up !!!  Just a regular-sized Cock, regular thickness, but it's gotta be rock-hard ... nice bouncy pair of SpermPumps doesn't hurt either, and I do like to feel the jets of Seed when it's time ...

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

While girth is great for fucking (make me FEEL it!), and length and/or girth is great for swallowing into my throat (make me GAG as you fuck my throat!) in the end it come down to the man behind the cock. I've had cocks of all sizes, and it's always best when the man wielding it is confident in his game. A confident (not the same as arrogant!) man that can use what God gave him to make me see stars is someone I'll come back to every time.

• Like 1

I like both, but my HOLE really loves a good stretch, so it's girth for me.  Nothing better thana  nivce gape after a good long fuck from a fat dick. Love feeling the cum ooze out of me after he pulls that huge dick out - the feel of the air on my hole -the slurping sound it makes. .. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love girth. My Daddy has a permanently very fat cock via silicone injection and I can’t get enough of how it feels in my holes 🤤 I love that I need to be gaped for him to comfortably fuck me and am continually working my gape open so I can be the best fucktoy I can be to him. Mmmm. 

That said, good length wrecks my holes like nothing else! I have a fuck buddy who’s 13 inches. It took me a whole week to recover after my last session with him, 12 hours of on and off deep dicking, more on than off. No regrets! Would do it again 😈 When I told how wrecked my ass was, it made him hard as fuck hehehe

If I only could pick one, I prefer GIRTH over l-e-n-g-t-h. I love the feeling of being stretched past my limit and so full of a Top’s dick inside me. Plus the pressure of a thick cock pushing on my P-spot drives me insane. To add to it, the feeling of a thick cock pulsating in my overstretched hole as he nuts inside me is just the most delish feeling ever.

• Like 2

Like a lot of other commenters I prefer both, but if I have to choose one I'd go with length. I used to be more in the girth camp, but I've been spoiled for the last two years by my current bf and his room mates so now I'm more of a length leaning size queen.

But to be frank, the dick in the length picture is thick enough to satisfy me.