Enurance Fucked

justsexnowatl

I seem to be swinging back into bottom mode and fucking loving it!  Last month I got the biggest black muscle cock I've ever taken...close to a foot and FAT.  My latin twink buddy pimped me out to him and wanted to watch me take it with no help from him.  He kicked back and jacked off while the stud impaled me in every position. I really didn't think I could take it, but I knew the top stud from my gym, and the twink knows I'm vers, so I didn't wanna disappoint either.  The top was popping in and out of my second ring and the hot twink was 5 feet away stroking.  I had 2 partial orgasms getting fucked and then blew the third and final load as the top bred me on my back and the twink unloaded in my open mouth.    That was last month though, and I've been craving to get my hole used like that more often and keep it looser!!  I'm vers though, and been topping more lately due to supply and demand.  Yesterday I was on and off bbrt trying to find the right guy or guys to pig out for.  I would have been willing to flip for a hung guy but really wanted a total top for a change.  

I hit up 5 or 6 tops, mostly hung black guy, but one crazy hot HUNG vers white boy I've been trying to land, but nothing was coming through.  I already had my hole clean and ready to go before I got on the last time and was determined to get it used.  I had been thinking about the sex club all day too, and then this fellow slut text me to say he's going to the sex club.  My mind changed gears, and I decided I'd join him there.  As I was about to log off, this younger blatino HUNG vers top I had a 3way with a year and a half ago hit me up just saying "looking?"  He had tried for a repeat multiple times over the past 18  months, but he was hung huge and really had trouble cumming, so it lasted forever - don't hate me you bottom sluts lol.  But that was exactly what I was craving, and after that monster black cock last month I REALLY wanted to push myself as a bottom and take it as long as he wanted to use me, and I told him that!!  Lately I can often get fucked with just spit for lube.... slobbered on his cock and he ate my hole for a while, but he was trying to get in, and we both realized we needed some lube.  About 15 mins later I was good and juicy and could take anything he was throwing my way balls deep.  He piston fucked me, jack hammered me, pulled all the way out and rammed back in, and I was wet and loose as fuck - farting on his out strokes, and he'd plunge back in.  After over an hour of power fucking me doggy style and flat on my stomach on the bed he flipped me over.  I told him ahead I'd love if he'd breed me on my back making eye contact as he unloaded, so I knew it was coming :)  I pulled my own legs back far - my ass wide open - started dirty talking, and I knew the load was cumming.  He pounded me the hardest he did all night looking me straight in the eyes and held it DEEP as his seed filled my ass.  I was rock hard the whole time, but didn't even try to cum.  After about 30 mins of pillow talk he asked if I wanted to get off.  I felt like I better for his ego, so I said yes.  He was fingering my sloppy hole, then put a cockring on and slid in me all the way.  I could have cum anytime during the entire hour fuck, so it only took a minute or two, and I blew a giant load all over which he bent down and licked up.    My hole is sore today, and I've been farting cum for a couple hours (should have made a vid of that!!!!), but of course I'm craving more now.  It's only 10:30, so hopefully I'll put this loose hole to more use today :)  

• Like 8
  • Upvote 10