Long night with many fucking

Last Sunday was first Sunday of the month, when Coxx Men’s Bar Budapest organises regularly the so-called Sunday Nude Party. It means, entrance is allowed only between five and six PM and dress code is a must. You can wear only undies or jock or nothing. That was my second occasion there, it was still extremely exciting. Thirty-forty horny guys, who are naked or their cock visible hard under the textile. Everyone fucks with almost  everyone everywhere. 

First I met a spanish cub with rock hard cock under his undies. I started to stroke it, took out and let it deep into my throat. After five minutes deep throating I asked him to fuck me, but he denied me, because he has just arrived. I cruised forward and found a cubicle with opened doors. Two guys with hard and big dick was having sex. The older one, a guy early fifties rode the other one. After a while he gave it up. Then I realised that the other guy had extremely thick cock. I noticed him to fuck me, but he was tired as he said. (I didn’t really understand how he could be tired in the very first hour.) But the guy who was fucked wanted to fuck me. I was happy to get cock as soon as possible. Unfortunately he used condome. He fucked me for fifteen minutes when both of us needed time to have a rest.

I drank some water and back from the bar I found some guys with rock hard cocks. I sucked them when the previous guy arrived and started to play with my hole. I nodded he unfortunately took a wrap and fucked me again. I enjoyed it but honestly I needed bare cocks. While he was fucking me I was sucking an older bald and bearded guy with really sexy face, a quiet big belly and not too long but very thick cock. When the top pulled out his cock, I turned over and pushed my ass to the older guy’s cock. He didn’t hesitate, he pushed his bare cock deep into my hole. Finally! He fucked me long, when he finished it. He said he didn’t want to cum yet.

I looked forward to another cock. I found one. He wanted me only to suck him. It lasted for ten minutes when he loaded into my mouth and onto my face. I washed it. On the way back  to the bar I went in front of the sling room. One sling was empty, the previous mentioned older guy stood there back to the wall. He nodded, I grabbed the chains of the sling, bent over, he started to fuck me. After a while I climbed into the sling, pushed  out my ass and he continued. Then came into the room more and more guys. When the older finished ( unfortunately without he cummed) came the next. I was laying, hitting poppers continuously. So I didn’t count how many guys fucked me but it was a quiet nice queue at my ass :))) Unfortunately too much guys wore wrap, but many fucked me bare.

When was no more fucker, I continued my cruising. I realized that a Spanish bald cub who bred me three times when I was there last time is here again. He smiled at me. He was another belly guy with good cock. When I nodded to the Spanish, he left the other guy. We started to kissing and stroking each other's cock. After a while the other guy joined us. I sucked both, the Spanish sucked us. We changed our roles. Then I grabbed the Spanish guy’s cock and took into me. While he was fucking I was sucking the other. The Spanish didn’t have big cock but he could use it. Then the other grabbed me, forced me to the back of the car (I didn’t have a mistake, there was a car in the bar to be able to practice having sex in a car. I never tried it there, because I didn’t prefer sex inside car. ). So he pushed his big cock raw into me. Fortunately he didn’t wear condom. In the next few hours I was fucking with these guys and the older one many times. I was fucked in the bar, in the sling etc. Almost everywhere.

Between two fucks with them, in the sling room found a nice bearded guy, who was fucked. He had also big cock. I stroked it while he was being fucked. And he was playing with my hole. When the fucker finished it, I bent over and pushed me onto this cock. He fucked me ling and hard. Later I met him again, when he was laying in the sling. I was getting extremely horny, my cock was untypical rock hard ( thanks to kamagra jelly), so I fucked him hard. I tried to cum into him, but I couldn’t. I don’t know why, but most of the guys couldn’t or didn’t want to cum. When I finished, the friend of the Spanish cub ( later he said he was Czech) grabbed me and fucked me again (I didn’t know how many times he fucked me), and finally I could cum. 

When we was fucking threesome with the Spanish and the Czech last time in that evening at the bar, a guy from USA joined us. I sucked him, and then he wanted to fuck me. Although he was a condom nazi ( he said always condome) he fucked very well. After a short break he wanted a new turn. I was exhausted, my hole was sore. I sucked a guy at the end and went to Magnum to take a shower. 

I’ve just arrived at Magnum, took a shower, an Indian (?) guy found me. He had nice cock, but he didn’t allow to suck him. I was disappointed but when I wanted to leave him, he grabbed my ass, got a condom (ehh) and started to fuck me. Two older guys was watching us. When the Indian finished, came one of them. When he finsihed, came  the other. Although all of them used condome, but I was satisfied with the three unexpected fucker. I was having a rest in the jacuzzi. I decided I went back to Coxx. The nude party ended when I left, but after ten pm the ordinary party started. The owner said, after midnight would be crowded. So I just wanted to spent my time till midnight. It was ten pm, after the jacuzzi I went around. In one cubicle a good looking guy was laying and jerking. I smiled at him. He asked me to join him. He asked me whether I love to suck long. Unfortunately he was speeded, so his cock was soft. I sucked him, because he promised me to fuck me bareback if his cock would be hard. I was successful and he started to fuck me, but after a while his cock was getting soft again  I tried to suck him hard again, but twice I wasn’t successful. Then I left Magnum and went back to Coxx.

The owner was right, it was crowded. The dark room was full.  Somebody sucked me, when a tall, bald, bearded athletic guy found me. He wanted me to fuck him. Unfortunately he gave me a condome and I was not brave enough to stealthing. Actually he was too tall, so I could fuck him a short time. 

Then I realised a young guy with hard cock who was playing with my ass. I tried to push his cock into my hole. He let it and started to bareback me. While I was being fucked, I bent of course, so I was able to suck. A young gipsy guy grabbed my head and gave his cock. The barebacker finished my fucking. When the gipsy felt my hole empty he turned me back and - after he got a condome unfortunately- he started to fuck me. He cummed but into the condome.

The tall guy appeared and wanted a new turn. I fucked him, but it was short again. Then I started to suck a cock, another guy joined us so I sucked two cocks. The second guy pulled me up, bent over the first guy and started to fuck me.

I didn’t know how many times I was fucked, maybe fifteen guys fucked me fifty times. I was really exhausted. I needed a brake. I checked my phone, and a guy very close to me wanted to meet me. He offered fist fuck and rimming. I answered that it sounds good but I need tonbe barebacked. I didn’t know why. Maybe the more the merrier or there is no enough barebacking. He was in. So I jumped in my car. I was ther in two minutes. Then was 1.30 am and started a two hour long session. He kept his promise. He fucked me many times. I fisted him and he fisted me. It was a nice end of this long night. 

Now I feel a really slut or whore. Although I wasn’t bred and it was too much safe sex, I’m not disappointed. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

I've been to Coxx'. But it was on a slow night. I fucked two, dumped my load in a guy in the sling. He seemed drugged, but still hot. I was hoping for someone to fuck me, but obviously there were not that many tops there that night.

• Upvote 1

I wish we met then. I would have got yor loads. Anyway you are right. I don’t why, but in Budapest there more bottom than tops everywhere, either at places or online. I say that as a more bottom, I know, but this is my problem. It is hard to find tops to fuck me. They can select between us.