Are you capable of monogamy?

Guest BZcumdump

Guest BZcumdump

I’m not asking this question of guys who consistently have 1 or 2 sex partners.  This question goes out to those who engage in anonymous sex and/or sex with many different guys they know by name.   Could you potentially settle for that ideal guy and become monogamous, OR because you love the uniqueness of each sexual experience with different men, is it even possible that an ideal man exists for u anymore?    

For me, as a cumdump, I’m too far away from a one man monogamous relationship.  Even if I met an ideal man in body, sexual chemistry, and personal chemistry, i’d Still crave other size dicks, looks, builds, races, how other guys fuck, their sexual talents, etc.   I love variety too much.  Just as I can’t only eat bread at every meal, I could not only have sex with one man.    Now, there are some guys I’d love to have sex with multiple times a week, but even in those cases, sex with them would just trigger my whorish nature to seek out more dick.  

I spent the night of my 18th birthday at the baths and within 30 minutes, my slut gene kicked in on overdrive and I knew monogamy wasn't for me.  Years later, I was in an open relationship with another slutty guy, but eventually, I embraced my kinky side while he remained 100% vanilla.  After 8 years, he was just a body in bed and 2 years later, he did something that broke my trust and that was the end.  The breakup left me a bit gun shy, and while I won't rule out another open relationship, the guy would need to be my piggy equal and he MUST earn my trust.  It's like the old song, "So many men, so little time!"

• Like 2

I don’t think so. Honestly? I tried it. But I wasn’t able to avoid it. My first boyfriend was very jealous, although I was devoted. I feel it unfair and that feeling started something in me. And began to seek adventures. When I met my current boyfriend (who has just broken up with me before last week after almost 17 years, but he wanted to start again our relationship) I said him, I was not capable of monogamy. At the end I tried to be devoted, but our sexual claims were far from eachother. I wanted more than one in a day, he wanted less than one in a week. I preferred  it raw, he liked vanilla. I was versatile, he was only top. I was interested in threesome, public, nudist beach, he wasn’t.  And so on, and so on. But our relationship was in balance because we agreed that we had ipen relationship. 

I experienced on me, my adventures are not about only to get sex. I enjoyed the feeling. Hunting and being hunted. This feeling claims more and more newer guys. Mostly unknown guys. It doesn’t mean I don’t have some continuously fuckbuddies, but it is not enough. 

• Upvote 1

Capable = yes

Willing = NO

I don't "need" super frequent sex, but I love it pretty sleazy which pretty much always wears off with the same partner.  I had one partner for 3 years, and we had crazy hot sex the whole time, but there were too many other issues :(  We tried a 3way a few times, but it didn't go that great, and it was actually hotter just the two of us (sling up, gear on, toys out, beers out for piss swap, and raw from date 1.  At this point though, I know if someone said they wanted monogamy on an early date that would be a killer for me.  I'd rather date a slut that has reg fuckbuds for sharing and gets off whoring around together or coming home with a sloppy hole for me to worship and breed :)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, justsexnowatl said:

Capable = yes

Willing = NO

I don't "need" super frequent sex, but I love it pretty sleazy which pretty much always wears off with the same partner.  I had one partner for 3 years, and we had crazy hot sex the whole time, but there were too many other issues :(  We tried a 3way a few times, but it didn't go that great, and it was actually hotter just the two of us (sling up, gear on, toys out, beers out for piss swap, and raw from date 1.  At this point though, I know if someone said they wanted monogamy on an early date that would be a killer for me.  I'd rather date a slut that has reg fuckbuds for sharing and gets off whoring around together or coming home with a sloppy hole for me to worship and breed :)

I'd agree with you, Justsexnowatl, about dating "a slut that has reg fuckbuds for sharing". I'm really loving variety of cock and ass. I'm really hard even typing this now. In the past I did talk about a bb hubby-bf who'd I marry with a pre-nup based not only on assets but about sex too (open relationship). When you've figured all this about, it makes relationships easier to navigate. We're wired for sex, really! Oink!

I have been with the same guy for going on 14 years now, and except for my pnp years, I have been pretty faithful.  But a big part of that was that he brought out the pig in me, and very few, if any guys can match us here.  Not even the pnp guys.  Even in most cases they are too vanilla.  If I found a top, or tops that werent too horribly far away and were as nasty as we are, fuck yeah I would be getting my brains screwed out.  But plain old sex without creativity bores the crud out of me and I run the other way.  Our only limits are scat, children, and women.  Lots of guys will say that, but then you go further and they freak out.  A big part of sex is verbal and in our head for both of us, and that seems to be pretty damn impossible to find.  If a guy wants to quietly just breed me its not gonna do much for me at all.

• Like 4

STORY-TIME:

(only for those with more than 15 seconds to spare)

I'm a 'reformed monogamist'; yes so it COULD have been possible, for me, maybe. However, part of my reason to stay monogamous (at the beginning) was 'the fear of catching something' especially when HIV was the big bad wolf... But reality was, even with my first BF of 9 years: while I was loyal and faithful, HE tried to hit up and even leave me and  BE WITH my handsome best (non-sexual) friend. My best friend would have been a catch in West Hollywood, with his big cock and popular reputation. Not that my double-crossing BF then could have EVER tamed him or even had a chance in hell. There are simply too many hot new boys in town wanting that legendary Peter inside of them. (Bottom-line: eventually my BF and I  split up. Ugly at first but now we are still friends, him still jealous and being a snippy bitch in Hollywood. And for good measure I hooked up with my best friend and took his popular champ-cock RAW and bragged about it to my rejected ex)

My next BF after that too had a chip on his shoulder. A failed Hollywood wanna-be I followed him to the guts of the deep south, BIG MISTAKE! But BIG COCK, you know how it is! But once back on his home-turf where he was one of the most popular guys in town, he started acting like a rooster in charge of his hen... always accusing me of cheating while he planned 'business trips' with tricks from LA to meet him in Florida. Even caught him in the act as he boldly turned the situation around and viciously accused me of 'stalking me like a psycho'... (His father was a chronic womanizer who cheated on his mother with vigorous abandon, so you get the picture. I still like crazy Irish/Italians though. My ex and I became friends again later on)

Which brings us to the larger picture: In 'traditional relationships' it is the man, the self-perceived 'alpha', who reserves the right of INFIDELITY for HIMSELF but IF she or the 'beta' does it - WATCH OUT - he/she/it  better not dare. HE (the alpha, leading male) assumes HE can have a mistress (or in the gay world - tricks) but 'the lesser one' would be a whore, a tramp, one who has no right to question. Society and religion has spelled it out: "It is OK for the man to have so many wives, concubines, slave bitches and whatnot but SHE better not have BEEN WITH A MAN YET or she is going to get the ax... mind-frames from the bronze age, cobbled together righteousness like Henry VIII when he tired of a brood mare and wanted to trade up to the newer model...

We all have basic mind-frames like that, as we slowly come to terms where we fit in as teenagers, gay or straight, possibly scripting PERFECT relationships, having expectations or accepting CONVENTIONALITY or discarding all that and go straight to being a gay tramp. My observation: in the gay world the popular ones get all the action, and the homely ones watch them jealously and call the successful hunters WHORES, SLUTS, TRAMPS and cock-block them from naive novices to the scene who eye the MAN-CANDY on the dance-floor with catty, bitter comments : "OH stay away from him. He gets around, I bet he has EVERY disease in the world!"

I tried monogamy and that shit didn't work for me. It may work for some, in gay or straight relationships, but often it is all just a show for the outside world!

My present effort at a relationship is a HYBRID SOLUTION: I was the former 'circuit boy' with an (undeserved/but eagerly accepted) slut reputation and he was the much younger nerdy-type who carried a 'secret'. The players in art school or the strippers in West Hollywood had pozzed him and he didn't know. He got deadly-sick while with me, fresh out of college, pretty bad! Almost killed him! Well and that's how I find out he preggered me.  Well now I'm part of the brotherhood too! His looks (and weight) took a beating from the ordeal as it takes a long time to recuperate. NO SEX! It didn't even cross my mind!  I caught him cheating (to validate himself he would explain later), discussing RAW SEX with strangers on apps! (conventional wisdom is BLOW UP and KICK HIM OUT) But no, realizing how monogamy often turns the ASEXUAL MONOTONY my man and I struck a deal. We stayed together, are now married and very loyal but SEX IS A SPORT!!! SKIN-ON-SKIN CONTACT SPORT! NO FEAR, NO LOATHING, NO HYPOCRISY, NO STRINGS ATTACHED! We hunt, cruise, sext and strategically plan alone and together, like a pack of wolves, or hunting buddies, scoring this buck and that one, a thrill-ride taken as often as the hard-on desires! And I love to watch him take pipe or breeding a player/trick/cum-dumpster. But don't expect to be there or be involved every time. He likewise basks in the glory of my candid slut-reportsand lives vicariously through me on days when I casually mention "OH, I had a lucky day! Was with THREE GUYS and took loads from all!" The deal we have was also this: "WE have licence to breed, fuck and do as opportunity knocks! And BAREBACK is expected. Everything else is bogus!" 

Edited by rawsatyr
typos
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Rawsatyr,

Thanks very much your brutally honest bb sex life story! I do love it when you say, "Sex is a sport! Skin-on-skin contact sport! No fear, no loathing, no hypocrisy, no strings attached!" You seem to have worked out the issues together by talking. Everything's out in the open. It makes for much less confrontation and heated arguments. I'd love to find a younger bb hubby-bf to have a full relationship with. OINK!

• Upvote 1

Guest bbffassslut

With a woman yes I think so. With a guy no. I am slutty and pervy and when I get some Tina in me sometimes I am just a hole for others pleasure.