Are you capable of monogamy?

Guest BZcumdump

On 8/7/2018 at 6:19 AM, justsexnowatl said:

Capable = yes

Willing = NO

I don't "need" super frequent sex, but I love it pretty sleazy which pretty much always wears off with the same partner.  I had one partner for 3 years, and we had crazy hot sex the whole time, but there were too many other issues :(  We tried a 3way a few times, but it didn't go that great, and it was actually hotter just the two of us (sling up, gear on, toys out, beers out for piss swap, and raw from date 1.  At this point though, I know if someone said they wanted monogamy on an early date that would be a killer for me.  I'd rather date a slut that has reg fuckbuds for sharing and gets off whoring around together or coming home with a sloppy hole for me to worship and breed :)

And that dude is exactly why i would have to date a guy like you that understands the male sport sex is. I am not built for monogamy nor are most males. I want a best mate to come home to, travel with, be there for each other, but indulge in sex and encourage each other's hypersexual multi-partner play. And now that i am in the sex industry I can see how many guys are happy and healthy as total sex beasts but have a partner they call their own and they are stable regular guys in touch with their core sexual drive and lack the jealousy society attaches to sex and partners. this is what makes the promiscuous male superior because we understand sex is not the same as Love--they can overlap--and we can function in relationships while still mating like animals in heat.

• Upvote 3

Guest Memphian

I've never really had romantic or emotional feelings for a guy like I have for a woman.  I guess that could change, but right now I'm all about recreational sex.  On the other hand, I tried monogamy with my ex  wife and apparently I'm not very good at it.  I really do think it's a romantic ideal that's unrealistic and contrary to human nature.  Even M-F couples are rarely truly monogamous, or if they are, in reality it's more akin to serial monogamy.  Pledge to be with one person, stay faithful, but after months, or years, you break up or divorce, then try it again with a new partner.

Real monogamy is almost unheard of in the rest of the animal kingdom and  so I don't know why we think we can or should do it.

I used to be able to have monogamous relationships, but that all ended in 2012.  I can't point to any one thing, perhaps it was a new found self-confidence, but I decided that I needed sex with different people.  I am bisexual and truly versatile with men.  I lose interest with the same woman or man (top or bottom) after a few encounters.  For me, it seems the sex is never as good as "the first time".

I am in a 20+ year relationship, I was 28 yrs old when we met. The first few years we were monogamous, then we started playing together with 3ways. We started playing with others safe only and eventually went to raw. Both of started playing on the side without each other (him much more than me) and we continued with our group play also. I was pozzed in 2008 stealth (still don’t know who pozzed me). My partner and I freaked at first and our sex life went downhill dramatically. After some time we resumed our sex life but differently. Our group/3way play was very limited and our interaction was more one on one. We grew older and my partner’s sex drive diminished considerably. My sex drive went the opposite direction, i embraced my inner cum dump and started to engage in my own sexual exploits. My partner knows that i am not 100% faithful but he doesnt want to know about it. We still have sex probably 4-5 times a month and we truly love each other. Love is much more than sex. The point of this post is that over time things and circumstances change. If the relationship is long term, it likely will change numerous times.  

• Upvote 1

On 8/7/2018 at 5:25 AM, sthrnguy said:

I have been with the same guy for going on 14 years now, and except for my pnp years, I have been pretty faithful.  But a big part of that was that he brought out the pig in me, and very few, if any guys can match us here.  Not even the pnp guys.  Even in most cases they are too vanilla.  If I found a top, or tops that werent too horribly far away and were as nasty as we are, fuck yeah I would be getting my brains screwed out.  But plain old sex without creativity bores the crud out of me and I run the other way.  Our only limits are scat, children, and women.  Lots of guys will say that, but then you go further and they freak out.  A big part of sex is verbal and in our head for both of us, and that seems to be pretty damn impossible to find.  If a guy wants to quietly just breed me its not gonna do much for me at all.

@sthrnguy I’m in the same boat most guys say they’re into kink but freak when u really get into it. If you’re eve im SoCal hit me up and let see how far we can push each other. ???

• 2 weeks later...

When I’ve been in a relationship, I have been monogamous. Only once did I cheat and it turned me on so much. My boyfriend’s two friends would regularly breed me behind his back and the thrill was such a rush. I would love to and date a cuck who wants to watch me take loads. It’s more of fantasy but usually if I’m committed, I can stay committed if I want too.

• Upvote 1

I have only been in one serious relationship. Afterwards I think I was never really in love with him but just flattered that this very goodlooking guy was so smitten with me he dumped his boyfriend for me. I had never had a bf before. When we started he had just had a circumcision at age 27 so it was platonic at first. I couldn't wait to get that beautiful 8.5" in my ass. When he felt healed enough it turned out he had the sex drive of a limp washcloth. While I could have sex every day he thought once a month was enough. And then only oral (me sucking him off). Well, I needed a dick in my ass and plenty of it (even though it was safe at that time). Didn't take long before I started straying. He knew I was not monogomous when I gave him crabs. The relationship detoriated from there on. I have been single ever since and love the freedom of having different dicks and getting fucked by different guys.

Being single so long I don't think I could ever be monogomous. I may have a relationship again but it would probably have to be an open relationship. Could even be with another slutty bottom ? if we are soulmates.