Are you capable of monogamy?

Guest BZcumdump

No, never could do it. There was always another available tart, perhaps a new prostitute on the street. It may have taken a few fucks to get her bareback but that was always the aim. All my successful affairs have been with cumdumps, prostitutes or retired prostitutes. I encourage their profligacy, and all the rest isn't cheating! 

I've cheated on all of my boyfriends.  I'm pretty much a sex addict and used sex instead of drugs.  Of course that led to me being pozzed but I knew that it would happen sooner or later.

I'm heavily medicated now and I think I could be faithful.  I can use other methods to calm myself down, get myself up, and all the above.  I said I was a sex addict.

21 minutes ago, gwmxyz said:

It's one of those like "am I capable of running a marathon".  Possibly, but I have absolutely no intention of finding out

I've done both, but had periods of durnken drugg taking and groupo barebacking too . enjoyed both.

I am not capable of monogamy.  I am looking for what one profile on bbrt termed my "Forever Freak".  Like one previous poster said, sex is a sport, skin on skin.  I would need someone who both would allow me to slut it up, and would go out and fuck around himself.  Sleazy sex is ideal, and I want someone who I can come home to, and whom I can fuck around on, as well.  

Guest ATLSexyGuy

After my last relationship ended, and I had been whoring around (at a sex-party where we were broadcasting) I decided my next--if ever--relationship will be open.  i  couldn't do it...plus I wasnt getting fucked at home, so I got it in the streets, alleys, AVS, tubs, club and online.  

• 1 year later...