Are you capable of monogamy?

Guest BZcumdump

Approaching this topic from the species that we are, with our biochemical and genetic makeup in mind, I believe that 'Man' deep down (even if unaware) is unable to be Monogamous (on a sexual level).

- We are programmed to procreate.

- We are full of fluctuating hormones (that cause us to behave in certain ways, ranging from sex, appetite, emotion, and so on).

- We react and ACT upon the smell of others (pheromones). Although Humans rely much more on visual, my personal anecdotes certainly do include attraction via smell, most definitely. Man's natural odour is sadly all too often masked by unnatural man-made smells such as deodorant and perfume (that I myself find extremely unpleasant).

I have over the decades 'TRIED' to be monogamous with my various partners. But why? To foolishly try and fit in with 'social norms', that we are 'taught'. They are not inbuilt.

Maybe we can be committed to one person on an emotional level. But on a sexual level, no, I truly don't think that really is possible.

#SpreadThatSeed 🐽

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Simple answer to this is no. Most of these sites online including breeding zone are not where you are going to find a life partner. We are all to greedy for that, top or bottom. We crave cum for our asses or to deposit our seed inside an ass, most men who are pigs will allow any cock in their ass or if a top will breed anyone that wants it. We are all cumsluts.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I tried it once, in my 30s. I can do it, but it's against my nature, I don't like it at all, and I don't see any good reason to do it. The guy I was doing it for was jealous anyway, and thought I was running around on him when in fact I was not (although I did plenty of looking). After we broke up, I decided future boyfriends, husbands, etc., would have to take me as I am. That said, I certainly have the capacity for emotional fidelity (though even in that area I'm naturally polyamorous). I just don't have any trouble distinguishing love, sex, and friendship.

Guest POZitiveBoyZ

I could be but I’m a realist and prefer to see life completely clear without pink glasses 👓 We’re, fags, can’t be loyal to one person for all life in every time. Because this is about genetics and our man’s human nature 😈

• Moderators
5 hours ago, ChainedBoy said:

Emotional Monogamy - YES.

Sexual Monogamy - NO

This^

I am willing to entertain the notion of initial sexual monogamy. "Can we be exclusive for <some finite amount of time> to get to know one another?" is acceptable. I can certainly do that. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest POZitiveBoyZ
7 minutes ago, drscorpio said:

This^

I am willing to entertain the notion of initial sexual monogamy. "Can we be exclusive for <some finite amount of time> to get to know one another?" is acceptable. I can certainly do that. 

Sometimes I loosing some words when I'm working and writing too many posts 😉 Sometimes I can't remember some very simple words 🙄 So I have to say that treason to me it's an emotional treason but not physical. We could get fucked with anyone but still love each other, support each other and being trusty to each other. But what I'm not be able to forget and give mercy if my partner will cheating me emotionally and I will found that in a while

Guest POZitiveBoyZ
36 minutes ago, drscorpio said:

This^

And yes. I’m absolutely agree with you about your words. Because “we can’t get a mutual kind trusted relationships if we can’t be totally sure what we should to do to build and keep them as long time as we can”

Capable of physical monogamy?  Yes.  Interested in it?  Definitely not.  Tried it once when I was younger and it really didn’t work for either of us.  I have no problem being emotionally monogamous though - in fact, it’s what I want in a serious relationship.  Personally, where one or the other of us sticks our dick is immaterial, it’s being the one you come home to every night and put before anyone else in your life that matters the most to me.

Edited by Qban
  • Upvote 2

Monogamy is something religion came up with.  It's just another way for controlling others.   Other mammal species aren't Monogamous.  Ducks for instance, they stay together and mate for life but the female (hen) is rapped by many others while it's mate watches.  It's to make sure she is able to repopulate all the blood lines.  There are many more mammals that have more than one mate.  With humans some nut jobs thousands of years ago made it a point to make Monogamy a thing in a bible and then other religions fallowed.  Then you have the Mormons, they like to have many wives, what they don't tell you is the men have sex with other men as the wives aren't always in the mood and the men need to get off no matter what. 

I had a lover for over 6 years, told him he's going to have needs to have sex with others and to feel free to do so.  What he and I had was love for each other.  I kept it as simple as possible, love is love and sex is sex.  Our sex together was the best ever.  But we still need to explore many others for sex as we wanted.  

10 hours ago, NatureBoy said:

I had a lover for over 6 years, told him he's going to have needs to have sex with others and to feel free to do so.  What he and I had was love for each other.  I kept it as simple as possible, love is love and sex is sex.  Our sex together was the best ever.  But we still need to explore many others for sex as we wanted. 

🔼 = Not too shabby my friend! ... And er, Quack Quack 🦆 lol

After a lengthy quasi-vanilla, one-long-term-to-the-next run, I have given up on 'standard monogamy' and 'faithfulness'. I used to be the loyal one while the others cheated and lied. ENOUGH OF ALL THAT! Hypocrites 'scripting' their 'happily-ever-after' with their Prince-in-Shining-Armor BS and then sneaking away one dreary night to hook up with a hairy mountain troll with a huge cock under the toll-bridge! LOL

REBOOT: Now I have to say that PROMISCUITY and 'sexual scoring' with random partners is one of my biggest turn-ons, even while in a relationship. I have a partner (who I'm very close to) who feels the same way. Every time one of us gets a chance we PEP-TALK the other into GO-GET-HIM. Go have another TRICK and do him bare! And we share the lewd details and get horny or share a laugh when it wasn't so hot or the bitch squealed like a girl...

If I had to do IT (a sexual career) all over again, from the beginning, I would probably have picked the most promiscuous toy boys I used to dismiss. I would make him PLEDGE to stay a slut, fuck and score all he wants. I'd want him to keep his animal nature keen and sharp, and bring home WHATEVER, trouble, drama, hot tricks and new kicks. If you like wild horses you can't tie them up. Give them room to roam! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2