Are you capable of monogamy?

Guest BZcumdump

I’ve come to determine that ‘absolute monogamy’ is completely incompatible with who I am. There is no scenario I can imagine in which I am only getting fucked by one person for the rest of my life. My body thrives on variety and exposure. When things get too safe I just feel despondent. 

While monogamy is out of the question, a committed relationship is possible. I could genuinely love and support one person for a long time, as long as my physical and mental needs are fulfilled. Meaning, being free and encouraged to be an anon cock whore is essential. I’d similarly respect my partner to be a hoe too. I don’t mind coming home to the same cock at the end of every day, as long as I get different ones all the other times. 

fullsizeoutput_2d3.thumb.jpeg.f79b41a941492ff6eeba52ddcb55ea19.jpegcumdumpster.thumb.jpg.490682006ba573a451e4269d2cd09bfd.jpg720644331_daddysfaggot.jpg.f21235342055f86c8ecfff6d65b6657d.jpgt-girlgb.jpg.95703a21257259c22893e9107b5a8d3a.jpgcumdumpcarrypack.thumb.jpg.b21c66058b9cc9175a3c07c59b633c32.jpgnot purely monogamous as I am a total cumdumpster. I was born to suck cocks, get fucked and take loads, from as many males as possible. I am the kind of faggot who is only satisfied when I am being gangfucked and bred by large numbers of strangers and anonymous men who treat me like a worthless whore. any boyfriend of mine has to be willing to pass me around, whore me out, get me used and just turn me out like a cheap street hooker. I know what I am. I am a faggot, I am a sissy, I am a cumdumpster, I am a cocksucking whore and I am a breeding bitch fucktoy. my boyfriends know exactly what I am and they use me like I need to be used.

Edited by gangbangsuperstar
  • Piggy 2

23 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

fullsizeoutput_2d3.thumb.jpeg.f79b41a941492ff6eeba52ddcb55ea19.jpegcumdumpster.thumb.jpg.490682006ba573a451e4269d2cd09bfd.jpg720644331_daddysfaggot.jpg.f21235342055f86c8ecfff6d65b6657d.jpgt-girlgb.jpg.95703a21257259c22893e9107b5a8d3a.jpgcumdumpcarrypack.thumb.jpg.b21c66058b9cc9175a3c07c59b633c32.jpgnot purely monogamous as I am a total cumdumpster. I was born to suck cocks, get fucked and take loads, from as many males as possible. I am the kind of faggot who is only satisfied when I am being gangfucked and bred by large numbers of strangers and anonymous men who treat me like a worthless whore. any boyfriend of mine has to be willing to pass me around, whore me out, get me used and just turn me out like a cheap street hooker. I know what I am. I am a faggot, I am a sissy, I am a cumdumpster, I am a cocksucking whore and I am a breeding bitch fucktoy. my boyfriends know exactly what I am and they use me like I need to be used.

For a whore like you, monogamy is only getting gang banged by one group a day or only having one man pimp your ass out. I doubt you would be happy with only getting fucked by the same 50-100 men.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I've tried monogamy in the past and while I can do it it's not something I'd go back to. Closest I can entertain is a relationship that is romantically monogamous but sexually open.

My ideal/dream relationship is one where my partner is free to fuck whoever he wants and is open about it. Not a humiliation kink exactly, I just think it's hot to be with a guy who is still a slut.

I think sexual monogamy is basically unnatural and against the instincts of men, both gay and straight. This is why so many men cheat. I don't see it as being any different to flagellating yourself - it's an outdated idea bound up with religion that serves no useful purpose. It's one step away from castrating yourself. 

• Like 1

Fascinating topic. I was raised extremely conservatively and through my rearing, cultural norms and expectations, etc., I did find that YES, I was actually capable of monogamy. I was monogamous for at least 10-11 years, and was not looking to change that.

Then, my bf decided he wanted to start sucking dicks. A variety of dicks, but mostly from guys who truly enjoy and appreciate oral. That was not me...being a total bottom when we met, I was never really interested in blow-jobs until after we agreed to open our relationship. I do not recall asking for this, but agreed to it. Why not? What's the down side, right?

Could I return to monogamy?? Hmmm, perhaps that is the follow-up question which would also be interesting to put to the community and to see those responses.

I would be torn. If you find a great partner in crime you have to hang on to that person, because otherwise we know and have read from others about the potential for loneliness, etc. On the other hard, it is (or can be) difficult to live with other people in our modern world. So, Is it possible to have one's cake and eat it too??

On 9/10/2021 at 6:04 PM, FunCheerSlut said:

Could I return to monogamy?? Hmmm, perhaps that is the follow-up question which would also be interesting to put to the community and to see those responses.

Yea, this thread spiraled rather quickly from "Monogamy? Yes/No" to "Relationship? Yes/No".  2 separate things.

Anti-relationship folks forgot that there's plenty of runway for having sex with whoever you want.

My hubby encourages me to exercise my libido 😄  I've fucked around with plenty of "hitched" men who also enjoy the same.

On 9/10/2021 at 7:04 PM, FunCheerSlut said:

Fascinating topic. I was raised extremely conservatively and through my rearing, cultural norms and expectations, etc., I did find that YES, I was actually capable of monogamy. I was monogamous for at least 10-11 years, and was not looking to change that.

Then, my bf decided he wanted to start sucking dicks. A variety of dicks, but mostly from guys who truly enjoy and appreciate oral. That was not me...being a total bottom when we met, I was never really interested in blow-jobs until after we agreed to open our relationship. I do not recall asking for this, but agreed to it. Why not? What's the down side, right?

I would be torn. If you find a great partner in crime you have to hang on to that person, because otherwise we know and have read from others about the potential for loneliness, etc. On the other hard, it is (or can be) difficult to live with other people in our modern world. So, Is it possible to have one's cake and eat it too??

"Rearing" 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Not at all. I tried to be monogamous for years. Marriage, divorce, boyfriends, girlfriends… all ended in monogamy failure.

I am not monogamous at all. I am happiest having many lovers, all of whom I have some level of closeness with.. 

I love all passionate and open fucking with everyone. Intimacy created through mutual desire and attraction.. mutually passionates fuck groups are amazing.