Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

I have met bottoms who just insist on every top that they hook up with wear a condom. But sometimes I get the bottom to give in to my bb breeding needs when I deliberately take too long to cum. I am sorry. If the bottom has a very beefy bubble ass, I gotta seed it. I won't negotiate that at all with him.

I do run into some cases when the bottom, who wants to get me off, takes the condom off and tells me not to cum in his ass. Now what top in his right mind can honestly say that he can pull out of a good beefy ass when he is at that moment? For me I just nutt in him anyway, but pull out to let the remaining droplets spill on his ass cheecks.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 20
  • Piggy 1
  • Downvote 2

• Administrators

Admin Note: This is sorta a borderline conversation... As long as it stays focused on the issues surrounding "don't cum in my ass" and you don't get into advocating stealthing particular guys, we should be fine. (So far the discussion is on the right track)...

These days I don't hookup with guys who don't want my load in their ass. Back before I started being clear about wanting to dump a load there were a few bottoms who asked me to pullout and cum on their ass or back while I was fucking them. I'd dump half the load in their ass and half on their back or ass. I always thought it was funny when they'd thank me for pulling out when they had half my load in their ass... I mean seriously - did they think they wouldn't get at least some cum or precum in their ass? It's not like pulling out is effective for birth control - and it's not effective at preventing HIV either. I was neg, so didn't really worry that I was harming them - I was more amused at how careless they were being. Honestly, the whole "dumb fuck" thing is sorta hot, but the flip side is that too often the sex with guys like that is just bad...

• Upvote 3

I agree with you. This is sorta off topic too but still related to this thread. I am neg, and I get tested about once a year. I used to get tested every six months, then realizing that being a total top I run a less of a risk, I now get tested about once a year. But before I bone a guy bareback I let him know my hiv status, even though he may not know his or will lie about his. I just assume that every bottom that I breed is positive anyway. Now with that said, I rarely slide in an ass with a condom on now. When I do, it's because I want the bottom to build trust with me to eventually allow me to fill him up, the way sex is supposed to be experienced. If he lets me bone him raw, I will pull out, but like you I still give him a little seed or wont grunt or moan as I silently shoot in his ass, then pull out stroking letting the little remaining drops drip on his back or ass.

• Like 1

Hell with me its the opposit!! I WANT every guy to cum inside me, but so many guys in sauna;s fuck me raw, then pull out and spill their cum over my bubble butt... it's such a waste!

If a guy is prepared to enter me raw, he should at least have the common decency to give my hole his spunk and breed me. Even if he's poz... especially if he's poz.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

Similar thing happened to me. I was getting fucked by this blk top and he kept on breaking condoms cuz he was fucking me hard with his too big of a cock. After he came, he pulled out and told me the condom was broken inside. After that time, he always wants to bareback me though.

Yeah that happened to me when I was right in the middle of cumming, and I felt the condom break, but hell the damage was already done. I wasn't going to stop to let the bottom know that the condom broke.
  • Like 1

I'm one of those bottoms who used to ask guys to pull out before the cum.I did this with most guys until the day one guy who was fucking me acted as if he didn't here me say pull out.He held me down and unloaded in me.I was mad at first but got over it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

I hooked up with a guy a few months back who had insisted when we were chatting online that it had to be safe. He had a big enough cock, about 9" & slightly thicker than average, so I didn't complain. We wasted little time on niceties when I got there, he had me drop to my knees in the hallway and start sucking his already hard cock. Within a minute he was ripping the wrapper off a condom, pulled my head off and walked into the living room telling me to bend over the couch. He yanked my pants down and shoved his cock right up me.

Now, I had prelubed after cleaning out, so this wasn't as difficult or painful as you might think, but when he got to my inner ring, he just kept pushing, telling me to "relax and take it". With a lot of focus and some careful movement, I managed to line him up right and finally one of his thrusts went right thru, popping like a jar opening, but it was just nicely tight. He started saying "yeah, that's it" over and over. He kept up a steady rhythm for a good 10 minutes and my hole accommodated him snugly. Then he gripped me hard and shouted "fuck yeah here it comes" and shot off while still thrusting hard.

The usual couple of bumps and grinds to finish off followed, then he slid out and sat down beside me on the couch. "You gonna clean this up or what?" he asked, and I immediately knelt down to find a slimy, cum-covered cock with the remains of a shredded condom crammed like a rubber ring around the base. "When did that happen?" I asked, slightly surprised. "When your ass couldn't take my cock, it snapped. It was your fault. Now you're full of my cum, slut. Suck it." And he chuckled like some Bond villain.

Needless to say, I obliged with the cleaning. Had another two fucks afterwards. No more mention of condoms.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 3