Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

I've thought about this a lot. Has anyone had rape charges filed against them for not pulling out? I imagine a case like that could go either way and would be heavily dependent on jury selection.

I always any Top that I intend to raw that if I start syaing "No" to just keep on fucking my ass and do NOT pull out until he's emptied his balls inside me. I sometimes change my mind mid-stream but have found that I regretted asking the Top to stop or pull out before I'm bred. It can also be hot for the Top b/c he's got the scene running that he's getting to dump a load inside a doubtful Bottom when, in fact, he's simply hearing some doubt about taking a breeding load until he's finished cumming and discoveres the huge stain or precum and cum that I've shot off from the excitement.

I've thought about this a lot. Has anyone had rape charges filed against them for not pulling out? I imagine a case like that could go either way and would be heavily dependent on jury selection.

I do not believe anybody could press any kind of charger - rape or otherwise - if it came down to a simple point of "I asked him to pull out". If you've willingly offered your hole to someone - particularily in some sleazy circumstances - how on earth could you prove that a} you asked them to "pull out", b} He heard, understood and agreed to pull out or c} that he intentionally didn't pull out.

Frankly, playing so intimately with strangers or playing raw just relies on trust (or throwing caution to the wind). Once you've let someone in or put yourself in that situation - it's pretty much down to your partner what he does with it.

• Administrators

It's a "he said / he said" scenario - I doubt it would ever go to trial. Unless you happened to be videotaping it, there would be no proof. And how many guys who are that uptight really want it in court documents that they let a complete stranger fuck them raw?

I guess it depends what which point you had second thought and the degree to which you put up a fight. If you run over to the cops full of bruises with cum leaking out of your ass and you're a relatively small guy, I imagine you might have better luck.

• Moderators

I just can't imagine asking a man to pull out once he was in me bare. When I first started barebacking, I had a couple of tense conversations over whether or not to use a rubber (I always gave in and took it raw).

Once he had it in me skin-to-skin, I always knew I was eating the load.

Just my preference and my personal experience: I was with this top once; the sex was pretty good but he was taking forever to cum. He went soft a couple of times so I would pull the condom off and give him a bbbj to get him hard again, put a fresh jimmy on, and get back in the saddle. After the third time, I laid him on his back, blew him, and got on his dick with out a condom. I asked him to let me know when he close and I'd finish him off with my mouth and hands. At first he was like "WTF?" but I guess my poi-pussy must have felt great with the skin-to-skin contact that he grabbed my hips and guided me on grinding on his meat. We switched positions, him putting me in missionary with my legs high up by my head and the proceeded to pound me like a jack hammer. A few minutes in he pressed down on me with with his body. I knew he was getting ready to cum by the short strokes and continued moaning coming from him. I again told him to tell me when he's close. He then whispered in my ear "Oh, I'm close bitch, but I'm gonna fuckin' breed your ass...I ain't pulling out of this sweet ass!" In my brain, I was shocked and scared but in my heart I was turned on by his aggressiveness and desire to make me his bitch. He gave one hard thrust, burying his meat up to his balls, his dick bottoming out and tearing me up inside. Then I felt it: his nutsac leaped up, his dick twitched and expanded, and a familiar warmth filled my guts. He held himself in me for several minutes, staying on top of me. He really wanted to make sure that I got every drop of his man juice into my hungry boi-cunt. He then looked deep in my eyes and said, "Deep down inside, I know you really wanted me to cum in you, don't cha...bitch?!" I grinned and nodded.

I, in no way, advocate rape or stealth breeding, but I gotta hand it to some tops out there. They really know how to read minds.

• Upvote 1

Just my preference and my personal experience: I was with this top once; the sex was pretty good but he was taking forever to cum. He went soft a couple of times so I would pull the condom off and give him a bbbj to get him hard again, put a fresh jimmy on, and get back in the saddle. After the third time, I laid him on his back, blew him, and got on his dick with out a condom. I asked him to let me know when he close and I'd finish him off with my mouth and hands. At first he was like "WTF?" but I guess my poi-pussy must have felt great with the skin-to-skin contact that he grabbed my hips and guided me on grinding on his meat. We switched positions, him putting me in missionary with my legs high up by my head and the proceeded to pound me like a jack hammer. A few minutes in he pressed down on me with with his body. I knew he was getting ready to cum by the short strokes and continued moaning coming from him. I again told him to tell me when he's close. He then whispered in my ear "Oh, I'm close bitch, but I'm gonna fuckin' breed your ass...I ain't pulling out of this sweet ass!" In my brain, I was shocked and scared but in my heart I was turned on by his aggressiveness and desire to make me his bitch. He gave one hard thrust, burying his meat up to his balls, his dick bottoming out and tearing me up inside. Then I felt it: his nutsac leaped up, his dick twitched and expanded, and a familiar warmth filled my guts. He held himself in me for several minutes, staying on top of me. He really wanted to make sure that I got every drop of his man juice into my hungry boi-cunt. He then looked deep in my eyes and said, "Deep down inside, I know you really wanted me to cum in you, don't cha...bitch?!" I grinned and nodded.

I, in no way, advocate rape or stealth breeding, but I gotta hand it to some tops out there. They really know how to read minds.

Nice story, immoral_effect. Every good bitch loves a good breeding, whether they say it out loud or not. Sounds like the Top just wanted to make you work for it.

• 4 months later...
Guest Raxi Starbeam

If they ask me to pull out when I fuck them raw, I ask "Why did you want me in you raw to begin with?" and still proceed to cum in their ass. The bottom usually tells me it was better that I jizzed in them.

I have to ask as a bottom why you would let a guy in bare and then ask him to pull out before he cums. .if you worried about HIV don't fuck him. The virus is in the precum which some will be in your ass. Go ahead and let him finish in you.

When topping I'd rather use a condom than pull out. To get to the point of orgasm and then pulling out makes it not worth doing it. I want to be holding on to the boy as I my body goes through the orgasm.

As a bottom (which for me is much more common) if I do not actually feel the top have his orgasm in me I would probably cry.