Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

I usually want them up my ass, but I love swallowing loads too.  Once had a guy I met online come over, about an hour later than he said he'd be there, and he didn't fit his description--hairier, heavier, a little older, and not all that pleasant.  But he had a pretty big dick thick, and had thick coarse hair growing up his shaft.  He kept his teeshirt and boxers on dick hanging through the slit.  I started sucking and I can get off on dirty talking but this guy was more rude than dirty talk.  I just wanted it to be over and done--although the thick hairy dick was nice to savor.  I told him I didn't want to be bred, wanted his load in my mouth and he said ok but he'd just fuck me a little raw.  He was pounding, talking shit as he fucked me, and his huge foreskin could be felt in my guts, coarse hairy dick scratching my ass lips.  I reminded him to give me his load orally and let me clean his foreskin and he said ok.  Eventually he's holding me down talking about pigfucking my cunt and I could tell he's getting close, give another reminder to let me swallow his cum and he pins me down and shouts, "shut the fuck up, I fuck pighole how I want cunt" and starts spewing a lot inside me.  He kept grunting and shooting cum in me, I'm pinned under him and can't move, but he seemed to enjoy forcing me to take his cum.  I had such mixed feelings.  I wanted to throw up thinking this slob just bred me, yet his cock was hot, hurt a little, and my ass was juicy wet and burning. 

He laid on top of my back still in my asshole, breathing heavy, dick throbbing.  About 20 minutes later he starts stirring and he's fucking me again, I'm trying to hold the cum inside my hole, he doesn't say a word, and I'm trying to wiggle out from under him.  He steps up his fuck and gets rough again, finally saying he's not going anywhere and he has to make sure I'm pregnant so I don't forget him. He slaps my face every so often calling me a worthless whore who doesn't deserve his dick, I'm lucky he's using me.  He's hurting me but it's a turnoff also.  He finally cums jamming deep with every spurt, stays inside again breathing heavy for about 5 minutes.  Then he gets up, still wearing his boxers and teeshirt dick hanging out and he dresses quickly, tells me to just lay there so he can look at my pighole and admire how he used me.  He grabbed me by the face inches away looking at me and says to keep his fucking shit up my ass so I'll be wet when he comes back after having a few beers. or there will be hell to pay.  He looked pretty convincing and wasn't sure what to do--go away?  Lock doors and don't answer it if he returns?  Almost two hours later he texts me and asks if he can leave more cum in my guts.  I said yes.  He was over in 15 minutes reeking of beer, was sweeter but still rough, hardly talked and fucked me again then asked me nicely to clean his foreskin off of cum.  I sucked on that thing like it was a last meal. He left, screen name changed, never saw him again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

I've had a few tops fuck me raw yet pull out. Needless to say, there was a part of me that was pretty disappointed. If I'm cool with you fucking me raw, chances are I am cool with you dropping a load in my hole. If you're a top that only fucks using a rubber,I can respect that. But if we fuck raw, don't rob me of my jizzjoy, the raw, lust filled, animalistic feeling of your hot cum coating my insides as your hot cock spasms in my hole. As a true bottom, there is no better feeling than knowing your jizz is inside of me long after we parted ways.

• Upvote 4

Guest Bearman

Always take cock raw and always expect the top to shoot his load deep inside.Do not see the point in having a top pump you with his raw cock if you don't want his seed.Chances are he will have leaked plenty of precum before he shoots anyway

Always take cock raw and always expect the top to shoot his load deep inside.Do not see the point in having a top pump you with his raw cock if you don't want his seed.Chances are he will have leaked plenty of precum before he shoots anyway

Exactly! The scientific research on whether pulling out before cumming is a less risky behavior is sketchy and inconclusive at best. Even if it is less risky the problem is that you cannot rely on a man to pull out before he cums. He might agree to pull out in the beginning but in the heat of the moment anything can happen. Because of this, a bottom should be prepared to take the load even if he asked the top to pull out because accidents happen -- some men just don't have the power to control their orgasm. 

My first time bareback I asked the top to pull out (didn't know any better then) but when he got close I was the one who lost control in the heat of the moment and held him inside me when he tried to pull out and made him cum inside me. It was the hottest thing I had ever done and have been taking it raw ever since. Over the years I've had a few tops who pulled out before cumming and I was disappointed when it happened -- felt like I'd only gotten 1/2 a fuck  :)

I currently have 3 black guys and 1 white daddy who seed me on the regular.

I always ask them to pull out but i expect them to ignore my request and seed me. Sometimes the white daddy is hesistant because hes too nice.

The 3 blacks are super forceful and seed me deep everytime and this is hot.

• Upvote 1

As a bottom, when a raw dick is in my hole I am assuming that the top's got it in there in order to dump his seed in me.  I would never ask a raw top to pull out and it's just a waste of good cum if it doesn't end up in my hole!  On those rare occasions that I'm the top - if my raw dick is going into your hole you should expect to get my load deposited deeply inside of you. 

• Upvote 4

• 2 months later...

IMHO as a bottom, if you let a top fuck you raw, you shouldn't get mad if he cums inside you. If didn't want his jizz in you, condoms should have been used. Now, if a top voluntarily pulls out (i.e. to shoot it all over your face or down your throat) that's the top's decision. The whole reason for fucking is to deposit semen in an orifice and stipulating that a top pull out is unnatural.

Foe me, tho', I sometimes like to play the "Don't cum in me" game. Tops really get off hear me cry and lead to not cum in me while they "forcefully" tell me to shut-up and blast their load deep in my boi pussy. It adds a BDSM/forced breeding/playrape aspect that adds a great twist to normal raw fucking.

Bottom line: if you're fucking me raw, you have the green flag to shoot it in me.

• Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...

Depends.  If it's an ass and fuck feel so good that pulling out would take extreme discipline, than no.  If it's one where it's just getting hard to get there, that makes it easy to pull out if I want.  These are the actions I'd take regardless of the request.  If I am top, it's about me.   If you top me, it's about you. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I may not have enough time to pull out if I'm about to cum in his ass! So why not enjoy HOT cum balls deep?! Unless he wants to suck you completely dry as you cum in his mouth. Just a few thoughts.

Read1

• Upvote 3