Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

"pull out" is not in my breeding vocabulary.      All I know how to say is:   "Fuck me........harder" , or " "pound me" or "shoot your hot cum up my cunt".

I am not a very good fucker.    So if I'm the Top guy,  and the bottom ask me to pull out before cumming, I will do so.     Just means I can put my hole out for another round or two.

On 7/17/2016 at 8:38 AM, Mikeyd1111 said:

As a bottom, when a raw dick is in my hole I am assuming that the top's got it in there in order to dump his seed in me.  I would never ask a raw top to pull out and it's just a waste of good cum if it doesn't end up in my hole!  On those rare occasions that I'm the top - if my raw dick is going into your hole you should expect to get my load deposited deeply inside of you. 

Agreed! I think I initially let guys fuck me because I was super naive & thought condoms were just to prevent pregnancy.

But once I started feeling those loads in my hole... damn. & the opposite, once I had felt my dick in asses with & without condoms, I knew I'd never push a man to reduce his pleasure by putting on a condom before he fucks me.

Nowadays, a condom is the only thing that will make me pull away from a top, unless he's truly doing it for a bit just to make me suffer more. 

• Upvote 3

Guest bayareadl

If I have allowed a top to enter me without a condom (which is the only way I fuck now unless the top insists on a condom). Then I have no right as a bottom to require the top to pull out to cum.  I have made the commitment from the get go that the top is going to breed my hole and his cum will be dumped in me. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2014 at 5:57 AM, Bottom Jim said:

I was in SF last week. I hooked up with this very nice Pacific Islander guy. He was fucking me bareback and asked me if I wanted him to pull out when he came. I said no and he could cum inside me. That seemed to turn him on to no end. He fucked me hard and when he came he went balls deep. He pumped four time as he shot his load in my ass

That's HOT !!

I totally picture the PURE PLEASURE  on your Top buddy's face when  he realized he's going to thrust his bareback dick inside you as DEEP as he could and explode !

Hope your ass clamped down on him so he would stay inside you longer. ;-)  

• 2 weeks later...

I used to be one of those you couldn't unload in until I met a guy and he left at least 2 loads a day in me..  The day he told me he just gave me a poz load, I had the most intense orgasm.  So I decided to not worry anymore and he and the guy who pozzed him converted me.. so I no longer worry about getting loads.. with a bio tat, guys know I'm poz backer.  Some guys want my load, others ask me to pull out and I oblige them.  I don't dump in them if they don't want me to.  Guys have changed their minds and want to ride my big cock and they take my load on their own - even when I tell them I'm about to blow..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I top and won't fuck a bottom if he says he wants me to pull out.  When I fuck I want to go deep and unload inside.  Otherwise what is the point?  I always make it clear that dropping a load deep inside is my intention.

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Guest Dickmagnet

In my case please no pulling out till your nuts are empty in my hole, I hate fuckers who fuck bare & just as they are about to cum they pull out & cum on my back or even worse on the floor.