Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

for me, whenever i have my raw cock fucking the btm hole, most of the time, i have shot a small load inside...too horny, i just couldnt hold it...whether he likes it or not, i have given him some...

when the btm said no, i just fucked faster and harder till i just shoot my load inside...at the end he just moaned like a slut while i pushed deeper...if m still hard, will continue fucking for the next load...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

As for me, I not going inside a boy cunt except with my raw cock and once he lets me inside his hole raw, I own that little cunt and his wishes are no longer of any concern to me. He gave up the right when he let me in. I am a no retreat or withdraw kinda guy.  I dont withdraw until my payload has been successfully deposited as deep as possible. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Are there actually bottoms out there that ask guys to pull out after letting their raw cock inside them?  I’ve been a bottom for 15 years and the thought of asking a top to pull out after he’s put his raw cock inside me hasn’t ever crossed my mind. It seems ridiculous that a bottom would ask a top to pull out. Once a cock goes in me I know that it’ll be leaking some Precum, why bother asking him to pull out if he’s been slowly leaking his DNA into my body while he’s fucking me anyway

• Upvote 2

Guest BBBoyfromTN

If you let me in bare I'm gonna do anything and everything to cum inside you, whether you want it or not. Usually I have an "accident" or cum and try hard to pretend I didn't. 

Never ask ,once I’m close I keep going.

im a heavy bear who likes skinny slight guy so my body weight pins them down

1 guy started to change his mind and started squirming under me , he’s just made me cum quicker and more.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alwaysready

I begin to come b4 I have an orgasm. I can drag it out and come a lot b4 the acme. so if a guy asks me to pull out, I will do so if he sucks me to orgasm.

On 11/10/2017 at 4:45 PM, Btmcumslut416 said:

Are there actually bottoms out there that ask guys to pull out after letting their raw cock inside them?  I’ve been a bottom for 15 years and the thought of asking a top to pull out after he’s put his raw cock inside me hasn’t ever crossed my mind. It seems ridiculous that a bottom would ask a top to pull out. Once a cock goes in me I know that it’ll be leaking some Precum, why bother asking him to pull out if he’s been slowly leaking his DNA into my body while he’s fucking me anyway

I will sometimes ask a top to pull out if I’m pretty sure he won’t do it. That gives him the satisfaction of thinking he bred me against my will. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, alwaysready said:

I begin to come b4 I have an orgasm. I can drag it out and come a lot b4 the acme. so if a guy asks me to pull out, I will do so if he sucks me to orgasm.

That's an incredible and powerful physical trait. The ability to release semen at intervals before you reach orgasm and ejaculate makes you a uniquely infectious gifter. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1