Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

Think I've only ever had two guys tell me to pull out. Both times I pretty much just pretended like I didn't hear anything and just carried on. Even when I came in them they didn't seem to get upset or anything so I guess it was fine.

The thing is, if you are gonna let a guy fuck you bare you have to realise he's gonna want to cum in you. Don't bb if you don't want someone to cum in you.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Agree with others--if you let a top inside raw you have to expect he's going to finish inside you.  Hot being stealth by a guy who swears he's "safe only".  I once had a guy fucking me raw who I think he heard me say to pull out, when what I really said was "don't pull out" (because he occasionally would pull out of my ass and rub it on my asslips.  Well, he was determined to breed me especially after thinking I didn't want him cumming in me--he got really vocal and started holding me tight fucking like a demon.  I loved it more knowing he thought he was forcing me to get bred!  

• Upvote 2

I'm the bottom you'd be doing it to. The only reason I would ask for a pull out, is that I want his load in my mouth or I have some other use for his cum.

But what ever my reasoning is, I would communicate that prior to him fucking me.  If he fails at the pull out, he can just feed it to me from his cock or fingers.

Now with that said, If a bottom wants a pull out so he's able to collect the load for another use, it's the Top's jizz until someone receives it, so the bottom should let him know the plan. If the bottom wants the pull out to avoid infections, well, there's too many words to describe a guy like that. But here's a few: he's lazy, he's greedy, always points the finger at someone else, wont be held accountable for what he does, selfish, did I say lazy? If I was the top and knew this was the reason for the pull out request, I'd flip him on his belly, lean down on his face down head with one hand and pin his arm behind his back with the other hand. Then pump his ass full, as deep as i can get it. Then shrug my shoulders and say oops. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, analdeviant said:

I'd flip him on his belly, lean down on his face down head with one hand and pin his arm behind his back with the other hand. Then pump his ass full, as deep as i can get it.

lol, I had this done to me, not because I asked him to pull out, nothing so offensive, lol, I just told him I could take it rough.  Serves me right huh!!!

9 hours ago, Leatherman667 said:

A good way to be fucked though!

I still think of it to this day. It was many years ago and at the time I was stunned and uncertain what happened but several hours later I was jerking off to thoughts of my humiliation. I still do!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The few times I said please don't cum in me, it was during role play, and the tops knew I was really saying fuck me harder and cum deep in me.   They got harder and more aggressive when they thought I "changed" my mind.

• Like 1

Guest neg4POZnw

I believe a bottom doesn't have a right to ask a Man to "pull out." Or to use a Condom, for that matter.

A fag exists to be used. Fucked. Filled. By any Man who wants to use us.

We should be grateful for any Load fucked into us, and if we are stupid enough to ask a Man to pull out after we have offered up our cunts ... He has every right to ignore that request and FORCE us to take His Load if need be.

His pleasure is all that matters. 

A bottom should never ask his top to pull out unless it’s part of a role play. A good bottom should live for that load and making his top feel amazing. A top has every right to breed his bottom once he’s inside of him and the bottom should expect it and admit to himself just how badly he needs it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1