Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

Guest alwaysready

I am lucky in that I can cum b4 I orgasm, it dribbles out, so if they want me out, I can pull out and jack off. silly if they let you fuck them raw to ask them to pull out. who the fuck are they fooling. they are chasing.

Guest GoneFishing
2 hours ago, jizz70 said:

I absolutely agree. As a top I expect from my bottoms to accept my load inside.. will never pull out before cumming

it’s the best part.  when i decide it’s time to cum i feel out the whole ass and pick the spot where i will unload.  whiff of poppers then pop the cork deep inside. no time for hugging and kissing - it’s off to the next stupid cum dump 

Edited by GoneFishing

Guest outdatedaccount

I always want the load in my ass.  When I was younger and would go to the bookstore if a guy insisted on a condom I'd suck  on it and bite the end so his load would shoot in my ass.  Any true cum dump wants the load no matter the consequences.  The bottoms that say don't cum inside are often just trying to get the guy to dump inside them.  When bottoms ask about status as the guy is cumming or right after they are fishing for the guy to tell them they've pozzed their holes, can't really ask before the loads is in the hole or you might scare off a nervous guy and miss his load.  Most dump bottoms want guys to tell them it's a bugged load going in their holes.  Tops that ask if it's ok to dump inside probably would regardless but they like to hear the bottom beg for their load, to beg them for a big toxic poz load.  Almost everyone gets turned on by poz talk but few admit or talk about it for fear of losing out on a good fuck if the other person isn't.

On 11/22/2010 at 5:48 PM, blktone67 said:

I have met bottoms who just insist on every top that they hook up with wear a condom. But sometimes I get the bottom to give in to my bb breeding needs when I deliberately take too long to cum. I am sorry. If the bottom has a very beefy bubble ass, I gotta seed it. I won't negotiate that at all with him.

I do run into some cases when the bottom, who wants to get me off, takes the condom off and tells me not to cum in his ass. Now what top in his right mind can honestly say that he can pull out of a good beefy ass when he is at that moment? For me I just nutt in him anyway, but pull out to let the remaining droplets spill on his ass cheecks.

As far as I know there is HIV in pre-cum as well as cum and so once a top is in my ass there is little point in asking him to pull out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Luckily I have never been asked. I think I would have had problems pulling out. Once one guy insisted on condom, which for me is a turn off, but I did anyway. Luckily the condom fell off and I kept fucking him till I came. Inside his ass was both cum and condom.

As a bottom I would never ask anyone to stop as long as they're already inside me.

• 2 weeks later...

I never pull out until I've cum. I've had bookstore fucks let me fuck em raw, and once they cum from me fucking their ass they all of a sudden ask me not to cum in their ass. Unfortunately for them, doing that just makes me cum faster and I unload deep. Most never say anything about it, but I've gotten some pissed looks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3