Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

• 2 weeks later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 3/9/2018 at 5:09 PM, CigarBear68 said:

If I was straight I know I'd have entirely too many children because I refuse to pull out. 

If you were straight, I'd offer to team up with you son that we could tag a ton of women! ;)

Edited by takingdeepanal

Guest takingdeepanal

If I have ever asked a top to pull out, it's because he wasn't paying attention tom what he was doing. It has NEVER been because I didn't want his cum and piss.

On ‎10‎/‎09‎/‎2011 at 5:25 AM, BBSeroMan said:

I let the bottom bitch's know BEFOREHAND that if I'm gonna breed their hole, my dick is NOT coming out until I empty my poz nuts in them. NO EXCEPTIONS. There are too many other hungry cum-craving pigs looking for seed that I can breed than dealing with bottom sluts who decide at the last minute they want me to pull out. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. PERIOD.

spot on I would never dream of being so forthright and askng a top to pull out. Us bottom bitches live for hard cock and seed 

Guest alwaysready

why would you pull out? if he asked to fuck him, he should expect to be seeded. otherwise he should only get fucked by guys wearing condoms.

Guest takingdeepanal
15 hours ago, hole4bbuse said:

Totally, a bottom by any definition is a cum dump and should always be flooded by all tops served!

Exactly - and not just flooded with cum!

3 hours ago, jizz70 said:

that's what I always expect from the bottoms I fuck

We only have one expectation as bottoms - that out Top will keep going until he has cum or pissed (and beyond that if he wants and doesn't feel the need to stop pounding us). Doesn't matter if he hurts us - it's all about his wants needs and occasionally depraved desires.