Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

I feel as a bottom if I let a guy put his cock in me bare he absolutely does not have to pull out to cum. I let it in my ass bare and I expect him to cum in me. I am even challenging myself to meet a poz no meds. top. I know when I do meet up with one the last thing I want is for him to pull out to cum. I want all of his cum deep in my ass!!!!

10 hours ago, hotcoldgayslut said:

Exactly - and not just flooded with cum!

We only have one expectation as bottoms - that out Top will keep going until he has cum or pissed (and beyond that if he wants and doesn't feel the need to stop pounding us). Doesn't matter if he hurts us - it's all about his wants needs and occasionally depraved desires.

You are my kind of bottom. I have always been outraged by those bottoms who do not understand that their role is to just take cock and cum. Who the hell do they think they are?!?

• Upvote 3

I always nut in a bottom. The few times, towards the end of fucking, a bottom did ask me not to cum inside, I just kept fucking and seeded them anyways. They never said anything about it after, which makes me think it was an empty request. And any repeat fuckings I gave them were always raw with my spunk coating their insides, as it should be. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I have only asked the guy fucking me to pull out a couple of times and that was part of the verbal we had going between us.  He enjoyed me playing a 'reluctant' bottom.  Otherwise if I assume the position and you are giving me your cock I have to take everything given.  That's just how it works as far as I'm concerned.

6 hours ago, BreedingTop71 said:

You are my kind of bottom. I have always been outraged by those bottoms who do not understand that their role is to just take cock and cum. Who the hell do they think they are?!?

Agree SIR. This cumdump is neg and can take a pounding in his tight ass multiple times a day. Would never dream of overstepping my role and tell a Man to pull out. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, CigarBear68 said:

I always nut in a bottom. The few times, towards the end of fucking, a bottom did ask me not to cum inside, I just kept fucking and seeded them anyways. They never said anything about it after, which makes me think it was an empty request. And any repeat fuckings I gave them were always raw with my spunk coating their insides, as it should be. 

Absolutely SIR. Keep going and nut as You are meant to. As bottoms we know in our mind that whether we protest, we really want it. That's what we're there for 

• Upvote 1

Guest takingdeepanal
15 hours ago, BreedingTop71 said:

Thank you! :) I'd offer you my ass if we were closer.

If I Top it Must be bare and do NOT think for a minute that I will pull out.  I will plant my POZ Load in your ass so be ready to take my load.

I am 100% a Bareback bottom looking to collect multiple loads from a variety of different types of Men. Any man that slides into my ass should be informed that NO Condoms Allowed for ANY Reason and I EXPECT my ass to be filled with Load after Load of CUM.

If you want to use Condoms, go find another hole. This CUMDUMP wants your load.

If I fuck a bottom, he gets my load.

11 hours ago, BREEDmeRAW said:

If I Top it Must be bare and do NOT think for a minute that I will pull out.  I will plant my POZ Load in your ass so be ready to take my load.

I am 100% a Bareback bottom looking to collect multiple loads from a variety of different types of Men. Any man that slides into my ass should be informed that NO Condoms Allowed for ANY Reason and I EXPECT my ass to be filled with Load after Load of CUM.

If you want to use Condoms, go find another hole. This CUMDUMP wants your load.

If I fuck a bottom, he gets my load.

ive had that raw dick in me and LOVED IT!!!!!!

• Like 1

Oh no. You never pull out of the tight warm hole. If you go in bare you have the right to spunk inside. That is a done deal once you are asked not to rubber up. If the sissy changes their mind once your bare cock is in just spank their bum cheeks hard and tell them to shut up and take it bitch. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

I think our purpose as bottoms is to serve the tops. If a top wants his cum inside you, then you can't say no. They have all the right to use your ass as cum deposit. That's something agreed implicitly since the very moment you give your ass to the top. So tops, don't  pull out.