Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

If the bottom I am fucking is letting me do it raw, then I automatically assume he is accepting my load, no questions asked.

• 1 month later...

Being a sub bottom (who still has been seeded) I have dreams of an alpha taking my ass with a condom “because I insist” then stealthing me and loading full of his seed.. don’t believe a beta has a choice.. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Memphian
On 4/6/2012 at 12:02 AM, xtogetheras1x said:

I mostly a btm and when I hit up a guy with a nice fat big dick I still like to play with him and act like im trying to be careful. He asks me if i do bareback and I reply "I usually wear condoms." He usually sounds disappointed and I ask "can you pull out?" Most of the time he says yes and I head over. After some drinks or whatever we get into it and he fucks me for awhile and i keep telling him not to cum yet, so he is edging with a big load. When im on my stomach and he is ready to cum I beg him not to cum in me but i also push out my ass more and and wrap my legs around him. I give mixed signals cause deep down I want the top to tell me to shut up, hold me down and force his load inside me. I think lots of btms are like this lol A good top will ignore it and keep going. About 1/3 of tops i hook up will do this, theyre my favorite and get a call back ?

There were a couple of times where I intended to have him use a condom but things got hot and he starts probing with his bare cock.  So I get all honry and agree for him to go bare as long as he promises to pull out.

I've never found out if they would honor that promise because after a while I'm locking my legs around him and pulling his thrusting ass deeper into me and begging for his load.  I'm just a cum whore I guess!

8 hours ago, SissyFagelp said:

I want to be used so ignore what I say and be dominant 

Of course you'd be ignored ... and I just know you'd enjoy the feeling as my hot creamy milk floods through and fills your dark tunnel of lust.  You'll want more ....

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Guest totalbottomrr

who the hell would ask a top to pull out,  I have had to beg a toxic poz guy to seed me, having a toxic load in me is the best part of fucking. 

Guest FFChemwhore
2 hours ago, Fistulike666 said:

Of course you'd be ignored ... and I just know you'd enjoy the feeling as my hot creamy milk floods through and fills your dark tunnel of lust.  You'll want more ....

would prefer you shove your fist in after to help massage your load(s) deeper into my pig hole 

Guest ATLSexyGuy

I am vers BB fuck -n- flip lover.  i was swirling hard at a sex club, and in the suite room a handful of really young/smooth twinks were playing around with the door open.  The focus was this ripped twink on his back with his ankles locked into place.  i didn't ask, but came in, ignored the funny farm around him, and dove for his well fucked hole and licked and ate him.   I  tasted lube, but no cum, then i positioned my cock and went in.  I fucked him and turned on the others in the room.   He said fuck me, fuck me raw, but don't breed me, 'kay.  I kept on, and came is his ass without jerking or moaning.  I pulled out cock drippy and left.