Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

Guest takingdeepanal
18 hours ago, Fistulike666 said:

Of course you'd be ignored ... and I just know you'd enjoy the feeling as my hot creamy milk floods through and fills your dark tunnel of lust.  You'll want more ....

I want you - NOW.

I just sent you a tumblr message.

As a bottom I always expect the top fucking me raw will breed me as well.  When a top insists on using a condom, I politely decline and move along.  More often than not, the top will see my hole and end up fucking me raw.  On those very rare occasions when I give in (he better have a beautifully huge cock for this to happen) and agree to take it safe, I make it a point to keep the used, cum-filled condom, and either empty it in my cum cunt, or save it to add to the devil's dick I'm making in the freezer.

What really peeves me off, though, is when a top wants to use a condom and expects ME to supply it for him! Seriously? If you're all about safe sex, then you better be the one carrying protection. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, xtc303den said:

As a bottom I always expect the top fucking me raw will breed me as well.  When a top insists on using a condom, I politely decline and move along.  More often than not, the top will see my hole and end up fucking me raw.  On those very rare occasions when I give in (he better have a beautifully huge cock for this to happen) and agree to take it safe, I make it a point to keep the used, cum-filled condom, and either empty it in my cum cunt, or save it to add to the devil's dick I'm making in the freezer.

What really peeves me off, though, is when a top wants to use a condom and expects ME to supply it for him! Seriously? If you're all about safe sex, then you better be the one carrying protection. 

So true  if u tops want safe  they bring condom so we can stealth it ???

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I'd say about 25% of the time when a top asks about where to blow his load and I say up my hole, there's almost a surprised reaction. "Really?" is generally the response, which threw me the first couple of times. Only time it wouldn't go in my ass is if it gets shot down my throat, but that's the top's decision.

• Upvote 1

A bottom should never have to tell the top where to cum. EVER.  The bottom’s place is to offer pleasure to a MAN. I personally. Ever understood flip-flopping but to each it’s own. In any event, as a top I decide when to cum, where to cum and how many times. The bottoms job is to present his hole and let me use it until I am satisfied. The only orgasms a bottom is allowed are all anal orgasms. Period. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, BreedingTop71 said:

A bottom should never have to tell the top where to cum. EVER.  The bottom’s place is to offer pleasure to a MAN. I personally. Ever understood flip-flopping but to each it’s own. In any event, as a top I decide when to cum, where to cum and how many times. The bottoms job is to present his hole and let me use it until I am satisfied. The only orgasms a bottom is allowed are all anal orgasms. Period. 

Agreed. I’m to be used for a topman’s pleasure. Lock me in Chasity for all I care. Anal orgasms are the best.

• Like 2

I absolutely agree a bottom should take the load. It’s all I’m good for. However I suffer heavily from premature ejaculation and often cum very quickly after a top starts fucking me. There have been times when a top tells me to shut up and take it after I have that moment of fear after coming. Afterwards I’ll wank again over how hot it was; knowing a Tops exerting complete control over me while my useless cock flaps about

• Like 1

Guest Appletree

I understand the bottoming mentality that you should take whatever is given to you, and for the most part I share it. But having started out fucking women, I used the pull out method as birth control for quite a while without incident, so that logic stayed with me. Of course you can get an std or perhaps even pregnant from a bit of precum, but it seems like lots of semen is more risky than a little semen. 

Also, trust is kind of a nice thing in an encounter or a relationship. Knowing there are so many guys out there who are dishonest makes me a lot less likely to make myself available. 

Is it quantifiable? The risk of sex without ejaculation vs with ejaculation? Any studies been done on it? 

Although my job as a bottom slut is to take loads for the pleasure of the top, i so feel much more degraded when the top chooses to take his dirty cock out of my hole and force it into my mouth and makes me swallow his load along with the filth from my hole.  So I will ask if it pleases him to degrade me in this way or if he prefers to cum in my hole to breed me

• Like 1